Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rob visits the Old Lady - Season 5 results

Rob

Great score considering every other shot of his will be off-target. An obvious player choice next? πŸ€” What about the lady? Is that obvious?

Ok Robert. 1st things 1st.

Dont be too down beat on Pellegrini. He is pants at shooting and did his best. It's not your fault. πŸ˜‰

Secondly. Your choice in ladies is exceptional.

Miss Reid is an absolute fox. Carol K is a milf of the finest proportions but oh yes there is a but....you have smashed it out the park with Monica Bellucci!!!

That my good sir is a mighty fine woman! Impeccable taste πŸ‘πŸ‘

Season 4 selections

The fourth season meant another Italian, so I went the best I could and signed up this fella:

3C69282C-1C28-481F-97E6-56A5D268CA76.thumb.jpeg.42ec41189b3db2b2bc4804e616147c3c.jpeg

@KaneganΒ did an amazing Strikerless career with Nicolo ZanioloΒ once, so I tried to stay away but ended up relenting as he is just so darn good.

As for the lady:

Spoiler

After Susanna Reid, Carol Kirkwood, and SalmaΒ Hayek, I went for one of my all time favourites.

6167D552-2CCB-4D49-9DD4-A9F8A71A8ECF.thumb.jpeg.62b5c207af0017473f13a96ee9d184db.jpeg

Liz Hurley is joining me in Turin.

Thanks for reading!

15 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Good choice of player. He's amazing!

As for the lady.... yum! πŸ‘Œ

She’s a fine actress.

9 hours ago, Rob said:

Season 4 selections

The fourth season meant another Italian, so I went the best I could and signed up this fella:

3C69282C-1C28-481F-97E6-56A5D268CA76.thumb.jpeg.42ec41189b3db2b2bc4804e616147c3c.jpeg

@KaneganΒ did an amazing Strikerless career with Nicolo ZanioloΒ once, so I tried to stay away but ended up relenting as he is just so darn good.

As for the lady:

Β  Hide contents

After Susanna Reid, Carol Kirkwood, and SalmaΒ Hayek, I went for one of my all time favourites.

6167D552-2CCB-4D49-9DD4-A9F8A71A8ECF.thumb.jpeg.62b5c207af0017473f13a96ee9d184db.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

You should have gone with Brendan Frasier over Zaniolo!Β 

Zanilol is a twerp with a crap attitude, but he was my best performer by some distance so far.Β 

10 hours ago, Rich said:

That basement is getting full…..

Great choices though.

Basement? At least you now know where a certain someone has disappeared to!

2 hours ago, hhooo said:

You should have gone with Brendan Frasier over Zaniolo!Β 

Zanilol is a twerp with a crap attitude, but he was my best performer by some distance so far.Β 

Haha, yeah!

I wonder if something in the game I how a player is managed triggers their attitude problem or whether it’s just random? I’ve always wondered things like that!

14 hours ago, Rob said:

Season 4 selections

As for the lady:

Β  Hide contents

Thanks for reading!

What a 4th choice! Total babe....shaaaarrrwing!

By the way your 3rd choice was Monica Bellucci not Salma Hayek but i wont tease you as Salma is my all time favourite 😍

1 hour ago, Woody said:

What a 4th choice! Total babe....shaaaarrrwing!

By the way your 3rd choice was Monica Bellucci not Salma Hayek but i wont tease you as Salma is my all time favourite 😍

Haha, oops. I don’t actually take Salma at all, which is a shame. What’s your fave film of hers?

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Brilliant choice Robert. Love Zaniolo. He’s really great for me most of the time for me

Amazing player! Better than that Celtic lad you like 🀣

Just now, Rob said:

Better than that Celtic lad you like 🀣

Probably better than Turnbull but not sure if he can even lace Mikey’s boot πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Haha, oops. I don’t actually take Salma at all, which is a shame. What’s your fave film of hers?

Amazing player! Better than that Celtic lad you like 🀣

2 actually. Desperado and Dusk till Dawn. But she is brilliant in Dogma!

56 minutes ago, Woody said:

2 actually. Desperado and Dusk till Dawn. But she is brilliant in Dogma!

You have the Salm Hayek boxsetΒ I bet!

11 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

So much talent being showcased in this thread!!!

I knew Liz Hurley would lure you out from trying to remain classy!Β 

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

You have the Salm Hayek boxsetΒ I bet!

I knew Liz Hurley would lure you out from trying to remain classy!Β 

Not on purpose tbh but i have a few πŸ˜‚

Just caught up with this and I'd like to say you're going really well, but I think it might be time to face a few facts, given that all of these fine ladies are ultimately walking away from you. You need to lift your game this season mate, don't let this one get away!Β 

Oh you're doing great on the football side of things!

23 hours ago, Scratch said:

Just caught up with this and I'd like to say you're going really well, but I think it might be time to face a few facts, given that all of these fine ladies are ultimately walking away from you. You need to lift your game this season mate, don't let this one get away!Β 

Oh you're doing great on the football side of things!

Haha that genuinely made me laugh! Thanks, I think.

Season 4 results

Firstly, πŸ‘ that Eriksen seems to be better than we had all feared. That is important; the following stuff isn’t. I shall continue, although it seems pointless.

Liz Hurley. Disaster. Didn’t work out. Call it Divine inspiration or something. Oh well.

Zaniolo is one of the game’s best players. Let’s get that out of the way.

A7EC3073-36B7-417C-AA25-1D3D424B2B97.thumb.jpeg.d27449e8a16493f8b1ddb4b2fcc09876.jpeg

He led us to a clean sweep of trophies, with a team that is improving season upon season which as ever muddled the water as to whether some selected players are better than others or whether the players around them are doing more damage.

Spoiler

B5162C12-25A6-4B77-85BA-DE3A4000C31A.thumb.jpeg.dcee71c5a4ab463a1afbfad087d23057.jpegA83FB79D-F34C-4354-BB2A-B442F5B04096.thumb.jpeg.6ae8aaf0211b66d3f0d04cb96cbd0a90.jpeg29608366-ACB9-4DB7-9014-8F05730596FF.thumb.jpeg.546340a1590324a546ebfbe6419ffd12.jpeg

He grabbed 54 goals and 51 assists, giving us our best score yet.

C15020F7-40B8-4492-A3E6-1F9B9D045618.thumb.jpeg.5177dcefa2f6bb70c9dc3c86bc9b2787.jpeg

163 for both goals and assists now overall, which is pleasing on the eye and satisfies my OCD.

B3A3D13E-9F71-4AE8-BCE3-1CBB404DC818.jpeg.260f9f5283ac5ce1378e9b16beb394ff.jpeg

Argentina is next, where I’ll be using an old friend of mine. Thank you for reading!

Even with his sometimes questionable attitude, Zaniolo has always delivered when I've used him. Brilliant player on FMM. He's on my list of go to players. Great score from him as I expected. Shame about the lady. You'll make one stick, eventually. 🀣

10 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Even with his sometimes questionable attitude, Zaniolo has always delivered when I've used him. Brilliant player on FMM. He's on my list of go to players. Great score from him as I expected. Shame about the lady. You'll make one stick, eventually. 🀣

Thank you. What a player he is. I tried to find fault and couldn’t. Deffo one of those rounds where the player did all the work!Β 

Oh, gutted for you mate. Better luck next season. Although Zaniolo did alright for you, so it wasn't a complete write off. πŸ˜„

Despite being as fit as hell Liz is a terrible fling! Unfortunate mate.

Zaniolo though did you justice. Well done πŸ‘

56 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Oh, gutted for you mate. Better luck next season. Although Zaniolo did alright for you, so it wasn't a complete write off. πŸ˜„

Thanks. Starting to wonder if people are becoming more interested in the ladies… 🀣

45 minutes ago, Woody said:

Despite being as fit as hell Liz is a terrible fling! Unfortunate mate.

Zaniolo though did you justice. Well done πŸ‘

She muttered something about always fancying a lad called Woody but sadly he’s happily married so she has never told him.

Thank you.

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Zaniolo's role in all this. I suspect he scored one more than it shows on his history page.

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Zaniolo's role in all this. I suspect he scored one more than it shows on his history page.

That took me ages to get. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

BrilliantΒ joke though,haha.Β 

3 hours ago, Rob said:

Thanks. Starting to wonder if people are becoming more interested in the ladies… 🀣

She muttered something about always fancying a lad called Woody but sadly he’s happily married so she has never told him.

Thank you.

She is bat shit crazy mate πŸ˜‚