Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Be the best

Hi guys, 👋 I've been playing Football manager for 4 years, give me your opinion on how to get an elite coach (the best), thank you very much in advance.

Not sure about what you mean but if you’re talking about in the game, I have never seen anything called elite manager or the best.

If you’re talking about ability, I guess just look what other players in Vibe do in their challenges and do a lot of experiments yourself. I don’t thjbk there’s anything much more than that considering fmm is a rather easy game.

Thank you for the answer🗨️ yes I mean become unbeatable like, my weak point is the roles of the players.🧐

Edited by Antonie
Traduction
8 hours ago, Mov said:

Just max your coach to gold i guess there isn't much to talk about with coaches

Gold coach doesn’t make your team unbeatable 

6 hours ago, Antonie said:

What makes your team unbeatable, apart from harmony? @broodje kip 🏆

In FMM, mainly it’s your squad strength. When you have world class squad, you would barely lose any game. In my Cletic save, I have only lost 1 game in the league since season 2 and onwards. Currently on season 7 if I wasn’t mistaken.

Tactic does help but it’s not necessary. Any tactic that works in the tactic index would’ve already been good enough to finish the season unbeaten m.

Il y a 8 heures, broodje kip a dit :

Dans FMM, c'est principalement la force de votre équipe. Lorsque vous avez une équipe de classe mondiale, vous perdez à peine un match. Dans mon arrêt Cletic, je n'ai perdu qu'un match en championnat depuis la saison 2 et les suivantes. Actuellement à la saison 7 si je ne me trompe pas.

La tactique aide, mais ce n'est pas nécessaire. Toute tactique qui fonctionne dans l'indice tactique aurait déjà été assez bonne pour terminer la saison invaincu m.

Thank you very much my friend for the clarification👋, it helps me a lot as information for the future 💪

Edited by Antonie
Traduction