Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What is club culture? How is it developed?

If you go to the Team Report page, and the the Dynamics tab at the top then you can see the team's overall professionalism, work rate, determination, morale and loyalty. If you tap on the description then you can see which players are having an affect either good or bad on it. 

I think that the club culture refers to the professionalism, but it could be referring to all of them as a whole. 

To improve it you need to sell the bad influences and get in some positive role models (look for the phrase "professional player" in the scout reports).

5 minutes ago, Mr B said:

Takım Raporu sayfasına ve en üstteki Dinamikler sekmesine giderseniz takımın genel profesyonelliğini, çalışma oranını, kararlılığını, moralini ve sadakatini görebilirsiniz. Açıklamaya dokunursanız, hangi oyuncuların üzerinde iyi veya kötü bir etkisi olduğunu görebilirsiniz. 

Kulüp kültürünün profesyonelliği ifade ettiğini düşünüyorum ama hepsine bir bütün olarak atıfta bulunabilir. 

Bunu geliştirmek için kötü etkileri satmanız ve bazı olumlu rol modelleri almanız gerekir (izci raporlarında "profesyonel oyuncu" ifadesini arayın).

Thank you very much, some of my players wanted to go but I didn't add them to the transfer list because they were so good, is that why?
2 minutes ago, MertNobre said:

Thank you very much, some of my players wanted to go but I didn't add them to the transfer list because they were so good, is that why?

I don't know the answer to that one, sorry. Hopefully someone more experienced can help you out. 

35 minutes ago, Mr B said:

I don't know the answer to that one, sorry. Hopefully someone more experienced can help you out. 

Ok, thank you

3 hours ago, Muhammed Saeed said:

Actually I don't think the club culture will affect your game drastically. Shouldn't be worrying much about it. 

Do you think he wants to leave the club ? I don't want to lose it .