FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Career Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo and now Joelinton?

I think that's a great score. The fact that a lot of the supporting players will improve loads gives me hope that he'll only get better. We'll done matey.

8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

How can Joelinton be more expensive than Barella! 😂😂

Brilliant season anyway.

I know it’s a joke really, Barella is looking really good as well, but I guess big Joe is the king!

Cheers Sandwich.

7 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Great start and what a team to carry him!

I do think that he's got the potential to be decent, not earth shattering but decent.

Thanks mate, the team is ridiculous and I’m sure I’ll get a lot of money again in the summer, so next seasons team will be even better.

Yeah any kind of attributes increase now and it will be a plus, I think I can get a lot of of him with how he looks now.

2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

I think that's a great score. The fact that a lot of the supporting players will improve loads gives me hope that he'll only get better. We'll done matey.

Thanks Dai! Yeah the team is getting ridiculous, Dan James and Dembele, Dest and Davies had big stats increases towards the end. So hopefully next season will be very good 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, hhooo said:

I'm inspired to do something similar with Harry Winks now. Exhilarating stuff from Joey! 

Honestly it’s really good fun, I’m surprised how in to it I am, haven’t been like this with a career for a while! Cheers mate 😁

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Solid start bru! Its a foundation season and you have set it well.

Great squad build aswell.

Thank you Woodster! Yeah the squad I’m really happy with, I love starting as Barca as you can swap a lot of the players already there luckily.

Just now, Rich said:

Thank you Woodster! Yeah the squad I’m really happy with, I love starting as Barca as you can swap a lot of the players already there luckily.

Defo. I do wonder who you'll buy next considering how good the squad is already. 

Just now, Woody said:

Defo. I do wonder who you'll buy next considering how good the squad is already. 

Change of set up I think so there will be changes, I am always changing formations, I think I can get more out of him if I add strikers, should get a start on season 2 later hopefully 🤞🏻

Wait, what happened to your avatar? What's today's date? Which timeline is this? Perhaps the one where you never changed it to a wrestler and therefore went crazy and thought Joelinton could score? Hmm, I guess this is the more entertaining timeline then, so I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, that's a decent start, and once you tweak that tactic he'll score more than that! Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Wait, what happened to your avatar? What's today's date? Which timeline is this? Perhaps the one where you never changed it to a wrestler and therefore went crazy and thought Joelinton could score? Hmm, I guess this is the more entertaining timeline then, so I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, that's a decent start, and once you tweak that tactic he'll score more than that! Good luck.

You are back in the 90s Scratch! The best version of Rich was always the one when Steve Bruce was in my avatar, so I thought I’d bring back the entertainer😂

Yeah I think I should have probably used one of my tried and tested tactics rather than be clever and try something new. I want to try my 1k tactic with him as well in this career. Maybe a new tactic every year? It would keep it interesting for sure 😝

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

You are back in the 90s Scratch! The best version of Rich was always the one when Steve Bruce was in my avatar, so I thought I’d bring back the entertainer😂

Yeah I think I should have probably used one of my tried and tested tactics rather than be clever and try something new. I want to try my 1k tactic with him as well in this career. Maybe a new tactic every year? It would keep it interesting for sure 😝

The 90s? OMG get me out of here! 😄 Nah, they weren't so bad...

Yeah, I like your Steve Bruce avatars, just got a shock he was back...

That's a cool challenge (different tactic every year), but don't you do that anyway? Aren't you Rich "Scored 340 goals in the league, but I'm just going to tweak the tactic anyway" Davies? 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

The 90s? OMG get me out of here! 😄 Nah, they weren't so bad...

Yeah, I like your Steve Bruce avatars, just got a shock he was back...

That's a cool challenge (different tactic every year), but don't you do that anyway? Aren't you Rich "Scored 340 goals in the league, but I'm just going to tweak the tactic anyway" Davies? 

😂😂I think I could win every game 8-0 and I’d think in the back of my head “this should be at least 9-0, this is not good enough” I didn’t change as much as I thought first season. But second season I’m starting all over again, so it may be a lot of tweaking again!

The 90s were the best as I was born, the world has gone downhill since I was born actually….

Steve Bruce will forever be linked to my profile I think, hopefully he won’t be with Newcastle though!

I do love the fact that despite Barca being 800 million in debt, the transfer budget is always huge😂

Great first season Rich, big things to come!

1 minute ago, Albionic said:

I do love the fact that despite Barca being 800 million in debt, the transfer budget is always huge😂

Great first season Rich, big things to come!

I know it’s crazy isn’t it, they got like over 1.5m in wages to spend as well I think it was 😂

Cheers mate and I hope so 😁