Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Awards are stupid

I don’t get this game at times especially the award system this happens to me all the time. Why does my player do so much better the the guy who win and why didn’t my guy win this award.

5F25536F-8EA6-4AEF-8287-5081628AB0AB.png

1EA04BA5-28ED-41F9-9DC9-18848A733922.png

Reputation is much more important than actual performance, just like IRL. I won the CL with Legia 5 years in a row and never even finished in the top 3 for coach of the year because the polish league has a low reputation. Somehow the game calculates that being in a shite league makes winning in Europe easier, or makes fewer people care. 

Yeah it’s all reputation, even on my DT career, where I had Liam Delap playing way better than Layton Stewart every year, Layton Stewart would win the world player of the year every year just because he was a “world class player” where as Liam Delap was just under that at 4 and a half star.

Haaland scored 47, your guy scored 45? For a much worse team too :D

but yeah there's loads of inconsistencies. Team of the year not including the player of the year is the worst, for me...

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

but yeah there's loads of inconsistencies. Team of the year not including the player of the year is the worst, for me...

Take a look at POTY this year. Awards frequently make no sense IRL, so why would they in game? 

I have noticed that you can brute force a win by grabbing a truly crazy rating like 9.5 over a season, despite reputation. 

2 hours ago, Jack said:

My 103 goal striker was named in the World XI… as a left winger. Make it make sense.

Again, IRL the team of the year is general stupid as hell, they just cram all the best attackers into a team with no regard for position or ability to actually win games as a group. This is realistic. 

On 10/06/2021 at 07:50, Mr Tree said:

Haaland had 1 assist

Awards have always been clapped. You could win the league unbeaten and still have 1 player in the league TOTS. Make it make sense