Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What is the thing you guys wanna see next fmm?

For me it's scouting and training. Or maybe even better,a page about toturials like maybe a part where you can know more about personality, attributes and more like that. What about you guys?

I would like to see some tune-ups for existing features like mentoring (lowering attributes, no choice in what to target, etc). Gk distribution is a mess as well, where short distribution is only functional with a flat back 4, and GKs try to play long balls onto the playmaker's head (pants on head stupid). Just let the keeper roll the ball out to a CB, or actually hit a pass towards players with good aerial or who are open. 

A line of engagement as opposed to the 3 option closing down buttons would also be nice. I would love to be able to choose to press the goal kick, and maybe make those buttons into pressing intensity or triggers or something, like press wide/center/forward/back etc. 

And sometimes the game just checks out in the second half of matches, with zero highlights between the 45th and 70th minute, which is just ridiculous. 

Actual reserve teams. For example; Under 23s, Under 18s, etc. Why? Because my squads become overwhelmed by youth players, and not all of them get game time for the reserves.

34 minutes ago, uhqa said:

Actual reserve teams. For example; Under 23s, Under 18s, etc. Why? Because my squads become overwhelmed by youth players, and not all of them get game time for the reserves.

What do you mean? I actually like reserves

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

A line of engagement as opposed to the 3 option closing down buttons would also be nice. I would love to be able to choose to press the goal kick, and maybe make those buttons into pressing intensity or triggers or something, like press wide/center/forward/back etc.

That is actually a good idea like you wanna gegenpress the gk. I like that m8

44 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

What do you mean? I actually like reserves

I mean having a reserve team, u18 and u23. 3 different teams for youth to develop in.

5 minutes ago, uhqa said:

I mean having a reserve team, u18 and u23. 3 different teams for youth to develop in.

Yeah i know that but i prefer reserves than u23/18 teams

More tactical options, they need upgrading now. I used to find the tactics the most fascinating but I kind of know what works and what doesn’t from playing so much the last couple of years that I barely even watch highlights anymore.

minimum at least more playstyles (so many old players I could have easily played as an enganche but I have to settle for an AM)

tactics need to improve and i would like player instructions

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Statistics. 

Agree Which you want?  Team or Individual? Or you like advanced stuff ?  Definitely more than GP/G/A/Rating

Passing (att/comp%,key)  Tackles (W/L%) Headers (W/L%) Shots (total/on target%) GK (#shots #saves) 

those are the ones I’d like for season / career added instead of only game by game . Could take out languages if need some space they do nothing for me. 

4 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Agree Which you want?  Team or Individual? Or you like advanced stuff ?  Definitely more than GP/G/A/Rating

Passing (att/comp%,key)  Tackles (W/L%) Headers (W/L%) Shots (total/on target%) GK (#shots #saves) 

those are the ones I’d like for season / career added instead of only game by game . Could take out languages if need some space they do nothing for me. 

Everything, I want the information to make informed decisions. 

Small example would be "errors leading to a goal". We know that's tracked yet it's info we see match to match, I want to know how error prone a CB is, I want to see how many errors he's made in his career so far and so on. 

I want to know my GKs catch or punch percentage from corners, I want to know my strikers conversion rate, I want to know how many completed crosses my wide players average, I want to see distance covered, how often a free kick taker hits the wall or scores, how often a corner taker hits the first man

and so on. 

Historical/season calculated player statistics would be awesome, as like I said we could then make informed decisions. Most are calculated already just not collected. 

It would not only help us judge players but also get a better understanding and depth to tactics and how players play the role differently. 

I've always said FMM should have gone the stats route and now they're popular and used across football media it has to be time to strike. Imo they had the option to be ahead of the curve with statistical gameplay but instead it took us half a decade to even get set piece instructions 😂

13 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

I’d love to see xG, xA, dribble success rate, etc.

I kinda would like to see roles like Mezzala, Regista and Enganche in the game. Probably add better man marking where you can specify some to mark someone else from the opposition like in PC version of FM

Tactical setup could have a little revamping. It’s been the same for years now.

I bang on about this every year on this type of topic, but I want a more challenging AI that results in you needing to develop your tactics to be able to beat the best AI managers in the game. AI managers should have their own personalised tactics/systems and ways of playing, they should buy players & employ coaches/ex-players to fit their systems. I want to know when playing a Pep Guardiola managed team that we will likely have less possession and be pressed high, so my tactics must be developed to address these issues. The players Pep buys will all be technically gifted and great at passing for example. The game maybe has this for the first couple of seasons (debatable) but as the seasons go on newer generic managers replace the top ones and the game becomes easier.

Also, I don’t want to be limited to just 4 countries. I’d love to do a true journeyman save.

Edited by Jack

I'd love to see xG and those kind of stats.

A better tactics screen would be good, being able to choose a position, role and then if they're a support/defensive/attacking role would be great. But I can imagine it would be too much for the mobile version.

Something which Lollujo mentioned in his stream is that he would want the online version to be improved and then be able to link to the mobile version so you can get "the kids in the playground playing each other" would be great. It would be great to do proper head to heads, but given that I'm on the other side of the world to most of you, it would be difficult to make work "live" unless someone stayed up really late or got up really early.

I have a feeling they'll bring in a draft function if they do something in the online/vs area though...

35 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

A better tactics screen would be good, being able to choose a position, role and then if they're a support/defensive/attacking role would be great. But I can imagine it would be too much for the mobile version.

Something which Lollujo mentioned in his stream is that he would want the online version to be improved and then be able to link to the mobile version so you can get "the kids in the playground playing each other" would be great. It would be great to do proper head to heads, but given that I'm on the other side of the world to most of you, it would be difficult to make work "live" unless someone stayed up really late or got up really early.

I have a feeling they'll bring in a draft function if they do something in the online/vs area though...

We would just be 1v1ing each other all day every day

2 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Online career would take fmmvibe to a whole new dimension! Imagine Vibe Premier League where everyone get to choose they’re own team 

It would work for drafting as well, I'm guessing there'd have to be some set up to get it ready though... Or maybe just set rules like we do now, specific database/leagues loaded/badges etc.

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Online career would take fmmvibe to a whole new dimension! Imagine Vibe Premier League where everyone get to choose they’re own team 

We would have a league of 10 Newcastle, 6 sampdorias, 3 spurs, and you

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

We would have a league of 10 Newcastle, 6 sampdorias, 3 spurs, and you

Oh man, this the best joke I have ever seen you made! 😂😂

Although it feels like Brentford got totally overlooked :(

I want historical head-to-head results to be stored, i want a field in the club info or wherever that shows the total squad value, and i want the AI to be better later in saves so that all the big clubs don't fall apart due to non-investment etc. 

I think more in depth finances could be a good one, as it could make it harder to fly up the leagues, like what happens on the computer.

The AI also having a brain and not signing 10GKs and 1CB would also help, as once you get far in, any team you play normally has at least one player way out of position.

4 hours ago, Albionic said:

The AI also having a brain and not signing 10GKs and 1CB would also help, as once you get far in, any team you play normally has at least one player way out of position.

Yeah this is like,fifa cm transfer level intelligence

Sort out Spanish/german reserves as there stats stay same or get worse 

Also have a unlimited career instead of 30 seasons, have to right to buy that option. My phone could go on forever so its a pain to stop at 30  

Edited by leedsunited87

Hmm, I know I saw this some where on vibe on why they don’t add player height and Weight but just add that information. Also I would like to see a more diverse youth intake like different nationalities (I think they have that on pc). And let me pick my affiliates instead of giving me a League two team from Bulgaria. And ffs stop simulating 15-25 minutes randomly in a game.

edit: either fix Brazilian regen names or let me edit names without the editor.

Edited by Felix_is_king
8 hours ago, Albionic said:

I think more in depth finances could be a good one, as it could make it harder to fly up the leagues, like what happens on the computer.

Speaking of finances, I would also like to see PSG offering 372m for 3 of my players in the winter window to happen less often 

Edit: I advanced one more day and that turned into 478m for 4 players lmao

160 for Sané 

120 for Chiesa

106 for Oyarzabal 

92 for Demiral

In the span of three days

Edited by hhooo

The ability to set instructions to individual players, such as tell a striker to shoot on sight and a midfielder not to.

I agree with Ash about statistics.

I would also further tactical options and for some of the logical ones that used to work to work again, therefore stopping us breaking the game with crazy formations.

Just now, Rob said:

The ability to set instructions to individual players, such as tell a striker to shoot on sight and a midfielder not to.

Yeah i actually like that. Like you want to midfielder to mark the playmaker like Pirlo and park ji sung and a defender to mark the striker from scoring

20 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

Yeah i actually like that. Like you want to midfielder to mark the playmaker like Pirlo and park ji sung and a defender to mark the striker from scoring

Yep, similar sort of thing. I hate blanket instruction. I know certain elements are meant to be built in to player roles, but… I would just prefer the control.

More realistic finances, especially considering transfer fees & prize money, You recieve way too much in smaller leagues, which makes the game way too easy.