Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What is the thing you guys wanna see next fmm?

8 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

Hmm, I know I saw this some where on vibe on why they don’t add player height and Weight but just add that information. Also I would like to see a more diverse youth intake like different nationalities (I think they have that on pc). And let me pick my affiliates instead of giving me a League two team from Bulgaria. And ffs stop simulating 15-25 minutes randomly in a game.

edit: either fix Brazilian regen names or let me edit names without the editor.

Oh yes I remember in PC I had a Malaysian coming from the youth intake while managing Girona iirc

5 hours ago, Del1Sketch said:

More realistic finances, especially considering transfer fees & prize money, You recieve way too much in smaller leagues, which makes the game way too easy.

Which leagues are you taking about? The small leagues I play in give me about 5k a season for transfers, players make between 70 and 200 a week, and even if you win the CL with that club they give you 300k for the next season, despite the club bringing in 30 times that much cash for a CL campaign. 

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Oh yes I remember in PC I had a Malaysian coming from the youth intake while managing Girona iirc

Bruh nice. Is he a wonderkid or just a regular rotation playa?

3 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

Bruh nice. Is he a wonderkid or just a regular rotation playa?

A wonderkid I’d say. He has 4 potential and developed quite nicely 

47 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

A wonderkid I’d say. He has 4 potential and developed quite nicely 

Nice, finally a good wonderkid from malaysia. It's so long since we have Mokhtar dahari. What's his position?

Edited by Watchhands
26 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

Nice, finally a good wonderkid from malaysia. It's so long since we have Mokhtar dahari. What's his position?

CM

Attributes; I would like to see more stats (Not just 17) or they could add a pop up screen where we can finally see those hidden attributes.

Scouts; They are pretty useless to me, that's why i end up using player search to find the players that suit my team.

Tactics; They duped us with those templates. I want more than just tapping "through balls" or "work into box", etc.

Transfers; Where are the additional fees and clauses like minimum goals fee and so on. Transfers are way too simple.

Finances;  Just make sure your wage and transfer budget are secure and all's good? NO, I want to make money from friendlies, a scouting budget, not recklessy sending scouts all over the world and should be denied from playing in the Premier league or Bundesliga because my staduim is small

AI; I want it do adapt to my tactics meaning i always need to find the one that suits my opponent better and not some plug-and play, leaving me undefeated the whole season (Those events are rare in football, lets keep it like that), they should make better transfer decisions.     

Board; Right now, you need a miracle for them to accept your requests.

General; Continue keeping it offline, I'm already paying for the game.

Those are just my wishes

Edited by YungGaffer

Also what i would love to see is the pyramid in England expanded. I love managing in England and it would be class if they added all the way down to level 10 as a option. The likes of macclesfield Town, Bury and others clubs are right down there, even the you tube team. That would be absolutely awesome if they did that 

Edited by leedsunited87

More options in the tactics. Defensive width is needed for horizontal compactness. Line of engagement is needed for vertical compactness. I hate how anyone can easily walk through my two banks of four and take shots. The players aren't close to each other even with a Contain mentality + narrow width. 

Edited by Mr Phalanx

I’d like to see more save slots for tactics. This was never a thing for me up until this year as you could just save the screen shots of different tactics and plug them in quite easily but the introduction of set pieces has changed that. Moving players around into different positions can sometimes mess up your set piece instructions and it becomes a pain having to constantly set them up whenever you want to switch to a different formation.

With a few more slots you could have your set pieces set up as a base for a good few formations to move to quickly. Four slots just isn’t quite enough I’ve found.

18 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’d like to see more save slots for tactics. This was never a thing for me up until this year as you could just save the screen shots of different tactics and plug them in quite easily but the introduction of set pieces has changed that. Moving players around into different positions can sometimes mess up your set piece instructions and it becomes a pain having to constantly set them up whenever you want to switch to a different formation.

With a few more slots you could have your set pieces set up as a base for a good few formations to move to quickly. Four slots just isn’t quite enough I’ve found.

Moving a player mid match is a set piece disaster too! Upping save slots, tactic slots, and leagues from 4 to 5 or 6 each would be a great improvement. 

18 hours ago, hhooo said:

Moving a player mid match is a set piece disaster too! Upping save slots, tactic slots, and leagues from 4 to 5 or 6 each would be a great improvement. 

Just being able to adjust set pieces mid match would be awesome too!

23 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Just being able to adjust set pieces mid match would be awesome too!

This. I really hate it when you can adjust everything in the tactic section mid game except set pieces 

Detailed end of the season stats. Some of us care about our players' ranking in certain metrics such as passes completed, blocks, distance covered, chances created. Detailed team stats are needed too. 

Mee and Tarkwoski  rank high in blocks and clearances. Even higher when compared to certain teams. This is indicative of Burnley's defensive style.

Arnold and Robertson rank high in chances created. This is indicative of their reliance on their full backs for goals.

Having these stats available will help to confirm my tactic and the various roles in it. 

Edited by Mr Phalanx

I want nickname function like PC version. I love to use Brazilian players and I don't want my shortlist is full of names like "Matheus Felipe Júnior Ferreira dos Santos" after a few seansons.

To those of us trying to see in-depth of the finance, we aren't the BoD to see all those stuffs as we were appointed to be focusing on the playing side. You will only be given the money for your player purchases and the money to pay them. Other side of the business is not your matter. What i wish to see is the FFP and the ability to appoint staff for the national team.

A scout in the National team will be useful to recruit players for the national team.

Imagine loosing your best player through injury at the R16 of the world cup and he's out of competition. A physio is really needed.

Players shouldn't be developed in the club alone so we need a Trainer or Coach to help us when they are called to the national team and we should be able to train the national team players at a role that will suit our tactics.

Smarter AI that plays players in their preferred player roles instead of forcing them into fixed templates. Seeing poachers constantly play in a target man role or playmakers play as bwm really grinds my gears.

It's so frustrating the number of times they play players out of position or how they can defend in a must win game.

Besides that, I'd take any improvements to tactics really.

I forgot to say, but the  perennial FM problem for me, though every game in the series I've played, has always been goalkeeper distribution. Why do you need a flat back 4 to distribute short, why can't he hit the ball into space instead of put it on the playmakers head, why do IWBs tuck in on the goal kick. If the defense sits deep for a short gk, who doesn't the midfield do back, etc. It's a disaster.

Edited by hhooo

I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but I'd love a screen where it showed my league position each game, I'm pretty certain it does it in full fat FM, it would be really cool to view it at the end of a season to see if you sat on top of the league for the entire season or had a run for the title after the festive period. And if you could look back at previous seasons it'd be even better.

20 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but I'd love a screen where it showed my league position each game, I'm pretty certain it does it in full fat FM, it would be really cool to view it at the end of a season to see if you sat on top of the league for the entire season or had a run for the title after the festive period. And if you could look back at previous seasons it'd be even better.

Take a screenshot 😛

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Take a screenshot 😛

way too much effort, the data is in the game, let us access it!

Edited by geordiekrispy

Yeah more intelligent tranfers from ai

No more every single game the opposing team going on overload and winning the game in the last 5 seconds with a poor goal

Being able to assign a scout when scouting a player from their profile same with rescouting and the report actually getting updated. No good having a youth scout scouting a 28 yo player with no option to have a first team scout doing it

Less fluctuation in star ratings with form. It gets confusing/skewed and prob why so many people ask questions about star ratings attributes. We can already tell if they are out of form or not by looking at the last 5 games and the average over a season. Should go up and down by the wuality of your team mates attributes and measured against the highest competition you play in.

Wish they would fix the attribute drop when signing a player. You sign a player for good attributes you need thinkig you are inproving the team but when they sign they work out as worse then the player you were trying to replace

1 minute ago, Swazy said:

Less fluctuation in star ratings with form. It gets confusing/skewed and prob why so many people ask questions about star ratings attributes. We can already tell if they are out of form or not by looking at the last 5 games and the average over a season. Should go up and down by the wuality of your team mates attributes and measured against the highest competition you play in.

It’s pretty obvious about this part. Let’s take someone like Ryan Gault for example. He is too good for Liga NOS so for the division he must be 4.5* at least. If he moves to the Premier League, he will be above Premier League quality so 3.5*-4* would be fair.

3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

It’s pretty obvious about this part. Let’s take someone like Ryan Gault for example. He is too good for Liga NOS so for the division he must be 4.5* at least. If he moves to the Premier League, he will be above Premier League quality so 3.5*-4* would be fair.

Deends what team he would be plying in the premier league but remember he would also be compared against world class midfielders in the premier league and his own team so may end up as 2.5 3 at the most in my opinion. Just a guess as not sure on what his stats are at tee particular time in the game