Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Euro “2020” Discussion Thread

FuddledFox

Hope we’re all watching the Wales vs Turkey game lads, this is the game where Wales arrive!

Famous last words 😝

24 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Should be 3 up :P

Should have been!

1-0 will do for now anyway 😂

Bale and Ramsey ohhh how they love Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

8 minutes ago, Rich said:

Should have been!

1-0 will do for now anyway 😂

Bale and Ramsey ohhh how they love Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Unreal ball from Bale. He’s been quality.

26 minutes ago, Rob said:

Well done to the Welsh

I thought we were awful? 🙄🤔😁

I'm buzzing! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Just now, Dai_ said:

I thought we were awful? 🙄🤔😁

I'm buzzing! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

AWFUL!!!!!

When doing the Welsh jibes to annoy Rickydick I keep forgetting there are other welsh people on here that I actually like!

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

AWFUL!!!!!

When doing the Welsh jibes to annoy Rickydick I keep forgetting there are other welsh people on here that I actually like!

I think he needs a sleep 😂

1 minute ago, Rob said:

AWFUL!!!!!

Haha! I would've reacted when I first saw it if I thought it was directed at anyone other than Rich. 🤣

This is the greatest Welsh team there has ever been and I'm just enjoying the roller coaster ride that it always is. No matter what anyone says about us, I don't care. 😁

1 hour ago, Rich said:

And I WILL bite if anyone badmouths Wales, bring it on 🤬😂

I almost did then....but i couldnt do it. I like Wales tbh.

Italy are looking good but it’s would like to see how they get on against a team that isn’t complete 🐎 💩 like Turkey and the Swiss have been. Hopefully the Welsh will give them more of a game so we can really see what they are like.

17 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Italy are looking good but it’s would like to see how they get on against a team that isn’t complete 🐎 💩 like Turkey and the Swiss have been. Hopefully the Welsh will give them more of a game so we can really see what they are like.

I can see them making changes, tbh. They work so hard which makes it look easy for them. They might look to keep things fresh. I'll take a point right now to finish 2nd in the group. It's the favourable route in the knockouts for us. (I've mapped it out all the way to the Semi-final 🤣)

They'll likely smash us.

Is Kane fit? Obviously I'm not daft enough to question his quality as his record speaks for itself but he's offered nothing and is hardly mobile. I know if he gets that one chance he'll likely take it but he's invisible. Yet Sterling gets grief 😂

James thinking he's in Trent's league 😂. Some those failed cross field balls haha

Dismal. Just no creation, nothing. Kane doesn't look right, and Sterling did very little. I would get Sancho playing next week.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Is Kane fit? Obviously I'm not daft enough to question his quality as his record speaks for itself but he's offered nothing and is hardly mobile. I know if he gets that one chance he'll likely take it but he's invisible. Yet Sterling gets grief 😂

James thinking he's in Trent's league 😂. Some those failed cross field balls haha

He doesnt want to ruin his chances of a move mate. Pathetic performance.

I cant stand Sterling...fucking hopeless!!

Is that England's first choice 11? Apart from Maguire & maybe Henderson? If so, that's a concern.

Take nothing away from Scotland. Massive effort & unlucky not to score a couple of goals too. Glad to hear Dixon on commentary give them some credit. No other English "pundit" did.

As literally anyone says Grealiah should have started.

However that team that started should have been strong enough to beat Scotland.

As @Ashez said, Kane just doesn’t look fit.

Decent game from a neutrals point of view, England were far too slow in build up, giving the back 5 of Scotland far too much time to read the play and shift over when needed. That being said Scotland were excellent, had two great chances and McGinn in midfield was a warrior. 

I seen a stat that Scotland blocked 7 of England's 9 shots, which says it all really, England could not find the space at all and Scotland done brilliantly to close the space as quickly as possible. 

Gareth will need to take a few things away from this result and look to improve on them, quicker build and as always play the 'right' players. If this England meets a Belgium or a France then they're in big trouble. 

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

By the sounds of it I’m glad I’ve been watching the golf instead.

You opted sensibly.

I wish I’d have watched the second episode of Loki, but then remembered the game was on.

This was the first game I’ve watched so far and that was purely for the whole England Scotland thing. I’m kind of half and half in these situations based on where I grew up so I was kind of rooting for Scotland tonight in truth as they needed the result more. I did predict a 3-0 England win though as I felt England’s quality would shine through.

Scotland were always going to be up for it and as underdogs you can look at their good moments and make more of it so to speak but even taking that into account I felt they were every bit as good as England.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

You opted sensibly.

I wish I’d have watched the second episode of Loki, but then remembered the game was on.

Its effin brilliant by the way 😉

1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Thoughts on Portugal vs Germany game that is to come tonight? 

I’m thinking Germany but Portugal have some world class players so there always in with a chance.

Also from last night how Jack Grealish doesn’t get in, it’s mental. But even with that, the team picked was plenty strong.