Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Noisy Nijmegen

Hello fellow vibers.

i want to share the same old content i always share to you again.

its giving me some great games . If you have the patience and test the tactic, my first advice is loan players so you will have enough to rotate in the leagues where games come close.

second advice - accept goals against and some huge losses at first, if you are building a team.

third and last advice. Give contract to 3-4 young Grey players from the reserves every year. Mentor them and give them playing time. The reward is endless :)

the thoughts for the tactic is : ATTACK and never look back.

those of you who know me, i havnt mingled around with roles or much else - feel free to try it.

best regards Anders

IMG_3127.PNG

IMG_3128.PNG

IMG_3129.PNG

IMG_3130.PNG

IMG_3131.PNG

IMG_3132.PNG

IMG_3133.PNG

IMG_3134.PNG

5 hours ago, Crashhart said:

Well this is definitely getting a test, let’s see how many Greenwood/Fernandez/Rashford get in this system

Im looking forward to see how it hors against the very big clubs :)! In Europa Also its very leaky sometimes :)

Nice tactic. I think when you remove the AF (only 1 Striker ->PF) and use an extra CM instead this tactic can be very good. Then you also have enough power in the midfield so that the IWBs can just become Wingbacks with overlap.

7 hours ago, Van The Man said:

Nice tactic. I think when you remove the AF (only 1 Striker ->PF) and use an extra CM instead this tactic can be very good. Then you also have enough power in the midfield so that the IWBs can just become Wingbacks with overlap.

I think so too. I mingle around alot to see what works, but mainly its just a replica of my last 33 tactics shared 😂

Man, you and Mr. Van The Man saved my VNL South's team from relegation from the Championship. I was 24th by the start of January transfer window, almost resigned to being relegated. Then tried what you both wrote here, seeing AndersJ's note that I'll lost a few next games (huge 7:2 at first against West Ham, yes), but the second one was 4:5 agains Middlesbrough — on that note I realized my guys CAN score after all. And then they beat Southampton, who was first on the League Table by that moment. And then I started score a lot and concede a lot, and I'm okay with that. By the end of the season I'm 19th.

I've tried half of the tactics here, and yours the one I want to thank. I'm really stupid and play just for fun, so I'm grateful to you :)

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-28-459_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-39-659_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-48-784_com.sega.score.jpg

7 hours ago, esqdumper said:

Man, you and Mr. Van The Man saved my VNL South's team from relegation from the Championship. I was 24th by the start of January transfer window, almost resigned to being relegated. Then tried what you both wrote here, seeing AndersJ's note that I'll lost a few next games (huge 7:2 at first against West Ham, yes), but the second one was 4:5 agains Middlesbrough — on that note I realized my guys CAN score after all. And then they beat Southampton, who was first on the League Table by that moment. And then I started score a lot and concede a lot, and I'm okay with that. By the end of the season I'm 19th.

I've tried half of the tactics here, and yours the one I want to thank. I'm really stupid and play just for fun, so I'm grateful to you :)

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-28-459_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-39-659_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-24-18-28-48-784_com.sega.score.jpg

Cool - is it a club you created yourself :)?

On 25/09/2021 at 01:43, AndersJ said:

Cool - is it a club you created yourself :)?

Yup, but I kept the players from the old one. And I can't find now what club it was originally 😌

You know, it's somehow funny that I struggle against formations without midfield/forward wingers, like Nottingham's, Swansea's, Cardiff's, Shrewsbury's. Brighton's... Sunderland's in particular. If rival team's formation is concentrated on th centre, I loose every time even if that team is much weaker than me.

Not sure if I'm asking for help, just more like sharing my observations and experience. Still great tactic. Gonna promote to Premier this season and get my butt kicked 😌