Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help My defenders don't know how to defend even though i put man

Everytime i play,there will be a goal. Everytime i play,there will be a gap in my defensive line. Everytime i play,they shot out of goal even though my defenders aerial and tackling is 16+. Everytime i play,the match report said poor defensive aerial. Literally everytime i play,my players don't know how to block. Fmm defenders are no used on near goal and they always the reason my team rarely get a clean sheet. They will always leave spaces  even though they only have 1 striker. Even when i put them on man mark they just leave the striker with a defender who isn't very pacy. Does everyone have this problem? How can i make them not to let the opposition scores?

Without knowing the tactic or seeing the players you have it’s going to be very difficult for anyone to give you any advice so I would suggest you post some screenshots of your set up and players.

Yes it would be helpful to see your existing team & tactics.

Screenshots of example Opposition goals would be helpful (e.g. how the move plays out, up to the shot itself).

having a useless keeper can be a real drag too, btw.

my teams consistently have the best defensive records in the league (i struggle with scoring the big numbers, but i can win!), so it's definitely possible. i haven't used the man-mark options at all this year, for what it's worth (very little).