Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe FC - Postponded🚫

B3CE4141-E06E-4D6D-BBE2-7B2112952D71.thumb.jpeg.273e05c9da4807cb066663b13de44caf.jpeg

est. 2021 - Vanarama National South

Recently released? Looking for a new team? Think you’re the next big thing? Comment below with your details and we’ll be sure to get in touch! We’re looking to sing 25 players for our brand new football club to play a part in our journey to the top. Anyone is welcome, all you have to do is comment below with your Name, Nationality, Position, Age, Preferred foot and show us your skills! (these can be made up, with regards to skills - what star rating and potential would you like?)

So yeah, thought I’d do something you can all be part of. Anyone is welcome - basically I plan to start a career with a completely new team and we will hopefully rise from the depths of hell, the Vanarama South, all the way to the Champions League. Whoever wants to be a part of it, just drop your player details below (they can be whatever you want them to be, mind you it’ll be a long career) and you’ll be added to the roster. I will list the positions below and I’ll fill them up as we go.

We’ll be playing a 4231 formation so we need the following positions to be taken up - we will have an A side and a B side, who will rotate every game, with 3 backup players to make up the numbers. It’ll be on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis so the first people to claim a position will be in the starting team. 

GKs - Yung Yashin🇷🇺 (@YungGaffer), Frimpong Evans🇬🇭(@Frimpong Evans)

CBs - William Fôn Williams🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 (@Daejeoncitizenworship), Brian Shaw🇺🇸 (@Albionic)

RBs - Phillip Lahm-Peters🇸🇲 (@hhooo),

LBs - Mert Cügrül🇹🇷 (@MertNobre),

CMs - Rob Amazeballs🇳🇴 (@Rob), Luhut Binsar Panjaitan🇮🇩🇮🇱(@Rehans), Dan English🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (@DanEnglish),

AMLs - King Zlatan🇸🇪 (@Kun Aguero), Felix Fuchs🇩🇪 (@Rhewi)

AMRs - Marque E’Ajude🇵🇹 (@JamesVilla),  Woody🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇪🇸 (@Woody)

AMCs - Sir Titjes🇧🇪 (@Titjes), Chicken Sandwich🇺🇦 (@broodje kip), Eddie the Tank🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (@leedsunited87)

STs - Richard Davies🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 (@Rich), Andy Booth🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (@StuartM)

Once we have all 25 players I’ll make the squad and will provide frequent updates to show you guys how we’re getting on and if any interesting things happen along the way. If we can’t do it by the end of the weekend then I will just fill the team up with randomly generated English names just so this can actually work out.

Team suggestions with regards to colours, stadium capacity, facilities are all appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you boys.

L

Edited by L_Dotz

Love this mate 😁

Name: Richard Davies

Position: ST

Nationality: Welsh

Foot: Left

PA: 5

CA 2.5

Loves set pieces and a shot from distance 😉

10 years younger than myself 😝

Our first 2 signings are in! A viking-esque Norwegian midfielder and a ruthless Welsh finisher become the first staple figures in the squad! Thanks chaps @Rob @Rich ❤️

Good fun! FMM is great but it needs an Andy Booth regen...

Name: Andy Booth

Nationality: English

Position: ST

Foot: Right

PA: 4.5

CA: 3

Colossal in the air as a youngster but will those knee injuries hold him back this time?

Name: William Fôn Williams

Nationality: Welsh

Position: Centre Back

Skills: Aggresive towards the English for calling his countrymen a slur relating to sheep

Dives into tackles

Argues with Officials.

CA: 3 

PA: 4

Edited by Daejeoncitizenworship

Woody. 19yrs old.

English but qualified for Spain also.

Can use both feet and can play off either wing but is adept upfront.

High aggression and hates losing.

I will take shirt no.11 please.

Edited by Woody

Woody comes in to claim the last striker spot but will come in handy should our wingers struggle with injuries, great utility player and definitely one to keep an eye on! Thanks @Woody

The kits for our first season have been released. Our home kit is predominantly red with blue and black details - no reason, just because those are the colours in the logo. An all blue second kit and a stealthy black/grey/blue third kit will see us through the first season. Hopefully we will see some sponsors next year👀.

EE87DC86-31FE-45DE-BBC0-68BECCE418CB.thumb.jpeg.bd931845152661b01ee5b1bf68b8f33c.jpeg0BAE2B60-BB2E-4170-AD3B-70E7AC2AE0F3.thumb.jpeg.239e1a0b1e477518cdf1b3f8f29087bb.jpeg792D71F5-1D8F-46B8-BD18-1EEAF237EB81.thumb.jpeg.002e72a3c5f6191e45d6aa3eea2e8d5e.jpeg

58 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

Tamamen unuttum, tercih ettiğiniz gömlek numaralarını aşağıya bırakın! Önce gelen alır! 😄

3 Please 😀

Name: Phillip Lahm-Peters

Nationality: Sammarinese

Position: RB

PA: 4.5

CA: 2

Number: 33

High aggression, Stamina, tackling, good passing, creativity, decisions, technique, shooting, and movement. Crap crossing/positioning and unimpressive str/pace. 

Edited by hhooo

I will take any shirt numbers because the player makes the number matter.

Whilst we are at it - I demand a wage increase and Rich to be thrown out of the changing room.

Love the shirts btw

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Whilst we are at it - I demand a wage increase and Rich to be thrown out of the changing room.

Love the shirts btw

Forget it!!!

Only reason I joined was for the showers with the boys.

Could it be? The next Phillip Lahm? It’s as close as we’ll ever get as we sign his namesake to play on the right side of the defensive line. Thanks @hhooo!

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Love the shirts btw

You can have a performance bonus if you get a rating over 7.0 at the end of the season 😉 As for @Rich - he’s our main striker, we’ll see how he gets on and then maybe we will come back to this😂

Edited by L_Dotz