Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe FC - PostpondedđŸš«

8 hours ago, Rob said:

This is brilliant. Thanks for doing it!

5 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Agree - thanks for doing this @L_Dotz - I’m surprisingly keen to see how this goes!

Transfer offers? TRANSFER offers? That’s a surprise. This player will be rejecting all of them. Loyalty to one’s country (er... fictional team).

Thought it would be good motivation to keep me going with the game! Glad to see you guys looking forward to it! With regards to transfers - any player is welcome to leave at any time, I won’t be keeping you boys hostage😄

Random suggestion for the bosses consideration...

At the end of each update / season, perhaps we could demote the worst performing players in the 1st team + promote their replacements from the 2nd team ?!?! That would get some competitiveness within the squad + keep it more interesting for us ... with the aim that it’s irregular enough that it’s very little extra effort for you.

For example - demote the 1-3 players with the lowest average rating from the 1st team, and promote their replacements from the 2nd team - that’s probably easiest for you to do. Or just demote the 1-3 players who’ve you’ve liked playing the least in that period haha!

People’s thoughts?!

Just now, DanEnglish said:

Random suggestion for the bosses consideration...

At the end of each update / season, perhaps we could demote the worst performing players in the 1st team + promote their replacements from the 2nd team ?!?! That would get some competitiveness within the squad + keep it more interesting for us ... with the aim that it’s irregular enough that it’s very little extra effort for you.

For example - demote the 1-3 players with the lowest average rating from the 1st team, and promote their replacements from the 2nd team - that’s probably easiest for you to do. Or just demote the 1-3 players who’ve you’ve liked playing the least in that period haha!

People’s thoughts?!

100%! We won’t take any slacking here haha - the A&B squads will rotate every game as much as possible so I definitely like this idea!

Here we go! The players have all been registered and we are ready to roll! Tell you what - it’s going to be hard to keep a hold of some of these lads, some absolute diamonds in the team. But who is taking charge?

Spoiler

B27E5D93-EFD3-4B53-9A4A-7068B4F87860.thumb.png.da02d1733c6d24ac9e6edf55f430cb23.png

The one and only Erik Lamela - live in the flesh. After growing frustrated with the Spurs’ manager fiasco he decided to leave the team and have a go at it himself! We’ve given him the opportunity, mainly because of the chairman’s slightly worrying obsession with him, and he will lead us for the foreseeable future.

Here’s a look at all the individuals who will be part of this journey. (mind you the star ratings have gone up due to the fact that we’re starting in a low league)

@YungGaffer

Spoiler

74925518-62B4-4735-8BF5-93290774E66E.thumb.png.5b52a540f8d9f603143f37ba37606cbf.png

@Frimpong Evans

Spoiler

D352C6D8-A176-4AD4-9A99-0F98E9A2BD61.thumb.png.882281d2b2116c5b03f5a05eb397f6d8.png

@hhooo

Spoiler

40100824-60AE-4471-AC00-4E32CC2AB6BA.thumb.png.e00e1cb3c22fc21e88597a6866f8187a.png

@Daejeoncitizenworship

Spoiler

41CAF759-74B3-4648-9070-2817A6456A30.thumb.png.440cbeb1a43f2a2258e317a8c5dac41c.png

@Albionic

Spoiler

18EA8ACD-AE49-4DF7-AA0C-7AF25E284C7B.thumb.png.98b31599773234815e3db15b3ddf8ced.png

@MertNobre

Spoiler

5440CFA9-1988-4DE5-9513-2439E0777F39.thumb.png.1a2b9a8c1f199ea00e9f839dcfea6c33.png

@Rob

Spoiler

0F125D4D-E858-4896-AED5-A264AC7C0BF6.thumb.png.79b5237b11b2dd5dcc5f48cddb4fb3a6.png

@Rehans

Spoiler

9EF0B20F-6303-452F-8DA1-A051FDBF00BF.thumb.png.bdfbcd567b19ee1a2424c1ce7eba784c.png

@DanEnglish

Spoiler

1EFF8D1D-E68D-44C6-B981-F3C7B0900713.thumb.png.a99c52608b4d4f32afb125b9afbbbc4f.png

@Titjes

Spoiler

24AE7B47-BC20-401F-80BF-1CC2825BF637.thumb.png.56639c67335b70c87011cb481bc8a237.png

@broodje kip

Spoiler

37F46D4A-8DE5-4889-B889-5F0683CEDEA5.thumb.png.3f0fd1ee77488532d9fad51157f48c0b.png

@leedsunited87

Spoiler

A8771255-B106-4482-BAA7-3D97649F57FE.thumb.png.a15060dfe046849dfe5c82115d7d4150.png

@Kun Aguero

Spoiler

92B4657E-F68B-45DE-B95D-6B0B702EE803.thumb.png.c3de1ba0ef7c1adb1b77c102736843ac.png

@Rhewi

Spoiler

CE962DF2-3D3C-4A5E-9E6F-B62BA083B250.thumb.png.433a5c8acda4b2f4d7240d24471e0619.png

@JamesVilla

Spoiler

EF736BB2-F853-47C3-9C6B-A428A5C7C2AC.thumb.png.aed3aa2781e5ef2e1e88869075806cd4.png

@Woody

Spoiler

CE910CA5-3EE9-428E-87DF-E8DF6A99E7B3.thumb.png.9698d95743c0fa25c329b210969431e9.png

@Rich

Spoiler

B49F4301-132F-4B34-8283-3D843CBDCE98.thumb.png.38d89a9cff074cff52bd427fe83fd527.png

@StuartM

Spoiler

029838D4-6418-42DD-A993-2E33A668D872.thumb.png.4738463dfd1f9d845e59bf39a3d718ee.png

I shall now get going with the save and will be back to update you to see how everyone’s got on at the half-way point of the season. Unless something extraordinary happens 😄.

1 minute ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Seems like our team is filled to the brim with athletic gods

Whether the lack of depth would be our achilles heel will be an interesting thing to watch

Most definitely - especially when @Rich does this a week in!🙄

6494EFDD-B63D-40A7-AEF8-12138DC8E2CA.thumb.png.bca886034e72ee1e3c09f86a22cf4cb8.png

SQUAD ANALYSIS (PART 1)

While the boss is selecting the 1st & 2nd teams, here is the starting XI based on my view of the stats:

• GK - @Frimpong Evans - maybe on the 2nd team but has slightly better stats & potential - with worrying low aerial for a 23 year old GK. @YungGaffer / Yashin is the 1st team’s 16 year old prodigy with great technique for a GK.
  • DR - @hhooo - who needs backups when you have Lahm-Peters. Not aggressive nor a leader, but perhaps best as a IWB, as his passing is better than his crossing, has high technique, and is left footed ... ?
  • DL - @MertNobre / Turkish Cugrul - a speedy & aggressive all-rounder, with a good passing & shooting on his left foot. Great teamwork, but no leadership. The only left-back option, but a very good one.
  • DC - @Daejeoncitizenworship / Williams + @Albionic / Shaw - conpleting an “only left footed” back 4, thankfully the only 2 available centrebacks are technically & physically strong. Welsh Williams has better positional sense & is “explosively” fast, but American Shaw is better in the air. EDIT - both with a stat of “5”, neither CB has learned to tackle.
  • MC #1 - surely DanEnglish should be a starter (BIAS!) - as the elder, two footed MC option with better passing & teamwork. Probably the 2nd best choice for captain after one of our Wingers.
  • MC #2 - partner with either of the two 16 year old prospects: right footed @Rob / Amazeballs who has better aerial, stamina and strength - or left footed @Rehans / Panjaitan who has greater aggression, creativity & decisions. Note - all with a stat of “4”, essentially none of our 3 MC can dribble.

Part 2 coming soon!

Edited by DanEnglish
29 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

SQUAD ANALYSIS (PART 1)

While the boss is selecting the 1st & 2nd teams, here is the starting XI based on my view of the stats:

• GK - @Frimpong Evans - maybe on the 2nd team but has slightly better stats & potential - with worrying low aerial for a 23 year old GK. @YungGaffer / Yashin is the 1st team’s 16 year old prodigy with great technique for a GK.
  • DR - @hhooo - who needs backups when you have Lahm-Peters. Not aggressive nor a leader, but perhaps best as a IWB, as his passing is better than his crossing, has high technique, and is left footed ... ?
  • DL - @MertNobre / Turkish Cugrul - a speedy & aggressive all-rounder, with a good passing & shooting on his left foot. Great teamwork, but no leadership. The only left-back option, but a very good one.
  • DC - @Daejeoncitizenworship / Williams + @Albionic / Shaw - conpleting an “only left footed” back 4, thankfully the only 2 available centrebacks are technically & physically strong. Welsh Williams has better positional sense & is “explosively” fast, but American Shaw is better in the air.
  • MC #1 - surely DanEnglish should be a starter (BIAS!) - as the elder, two footed MC option with better passing & teamwork. Probably the 2nd best choice for captain after one of our Wingers.
  • MC #2 - partner with either of the two 16 year old prospects: right footed @Rob / Amazeballs who has better aerial, stamina and strength - or left footed @Rehans / Panjaitan who has greater aggression, creativity & decisions. Note - all with a stat of “4”, essentially none of our 3 MC can dribble.

Part 2 coming soon!

Worrying that both cbs have 5 tackling

I understand that certain stats and traits aren’t exactly what some of you asked for and unfortunately that is through no fault of mine. I don’t have the IGE so all the players were generated by themselves, simply because I can’t justify the price, especially since this is my first time I’ve done something like this. I’ll consider grabbing it on FMM22 if you’d like to see the return of this type of save. The players will develop over time so hopefully we’ll see proper growth.

1 minute ago, L_Dotz said:

So this was going to happen at some point but I didn’t expect it this early. @JamesVilla falls victim to our first long-term injury😬

Reveal hidden contents

D8CA5CE8-7673-41B7-86CF-19B256F1F58A.thumb.png.8011d6a0707cf9bf3832209daf823ca2.png

6 months???

I guess my predictions are becoming true....

SQUAD ANALYSIS (PART 2)

Now for the more creative front line of the tea, brimming with competition. Unlike part 1, all of these players have 4.5 or 5* potential:

• AMC - all with high stamina, surely this is a choice between the left footed passing maestro Sir @Titjes or the right footed dribbler @leedsunited87 / Eddie the Tank - with the latter being perhaps the stronger player having better decisions, movement, teamwork, PLUS better crossing, dribbling & shooting. 
  • MC/AMC - this means @broodje kip / Chicken Sandwich should probably be one of our 4th MC options, ideally in a CM or B2B role, adding much needed passing ability into our central midfield.
  • AML - both cutting inside onto their right roots, there is not too much difference between the 30 year old German @Rhewi / Felix Fuchs with better dribbling and shooting, and the 18 year old Swedish @Kun Aguero / King Zlatan with slightly better aerial, plus much more strength and pace. Either would work beautifully.
  • AMR - also both cutting in on their preferred (left) foot, surely 17 year old @JamesVilla / E’Ajude must be first choice with better mentals, plus better dribbling, shooting, technique and pace. 19 year old @Woody suffers from his versatility across the front line, as for the sake of the team he probably should be a 2nd choice IF instead of a Striker, with decent technical attributes & Hulk-like strength - potentially could be a wide target man is needed in the final minutes of a game. 
  • ST - explosive 18 year old left footed @Rich Davies probably should get the nod with his higher aerial threat - with better aerial, aggression, strength and slightly better pace. Speedy 19 year old right-footed @StuartM / Booth is a great backup with very similar stats in all other attributes and with good supply should also score goals.

Part 3 potentially coming soon ... !

1 hour ago, L_Dotz said:

6494EFDD-B63D-40A7-AEF8-12138DC8E2CA.thumb.png.bca886034e72ee1e3c09f86a22cf4cb8.png

Thats what happens when you over flex infront of the ladies...tut tut

1 minute ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

6 months???

I guess my predictions are becoming true....

Indeed. Don’t worry, @Woody will take his place in the A team and we will use a grayed out player in case we need them. At the end of the day, it’s about you chaps😄

21 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Worrying that both cbs have 5 tackling

Argh. Saw that, but forgot to add it. Have just edited that post & stated “Edit - ... “ so anyone reading this later sees it from the start. Nice spot.

1 minute ago, DanEnglish said:

Argh. Saw that, but forgot to add it. Have just edited that post & stated “Edit - ... “ so anyone reading this later sees it from the start. Nice spot.

Something else: both strikers have 20 technique which is interesting to say the least.... Both trying to score something like what you see in those youtube compilations against Dag n' Red or Dulwich Hamlet

1 hour ago, L_Dotz said:

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

Thats what happens when you over flex infront of the ladies...tut tut

Only just noticed the injury, I guess that’s what happens when I’m not allowed in the changing room and got to change in front of fans in the car park, couldn’t help but show and and end up embarrassed!

9 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:we will use a grayed out player in case we need them. At the end of the day, it’s about you chaps😄

Would probably do better than Richard Davies

SQUAD ANALYSIS (PART 3)

Now onto the leadership element:

Captain - without visibility of the personalities & squad dynamics, these recommendations are based on the “leadership” attribute & the players age - the higher the better in both cases.

1. Captain?! - @Rhewi / Felix Fuchs - our best choice for Captain, as the squad’s oldest player (aged 30) and with the joint highest leadership attribute (12). While only has an 8 for teamwork, and plays on the wing (which is a less typical Captain role), Felix Fuchs still makes for our leader and post-retirement maybe our future Assistant Manager?!
  2. Vice Captain?! - @danenglish - our 2nd best choice for Captain (BIAS!), with also a 12 for leadership, 12 for teamwork, and aged a little older than most of the squad at 22. Plays in the centre of the park (good captain role) but is one of the weaker, lower potential squad players.

Future Leaders (but not yet?!)

• @Daejeoncitizenworship / Williams - this 17 year old CB also has 12 leadership, together with 13 teamwork and plays in central defence - but is held back by his young age. With 5* potential, could this be the future captain once leader Felix Fuchs retires?!
  •  @Rob / Amazeballs - also with 12 leadership but a lower 9 teamwork, with only 3* potential this 16 year old MC may a potential future vice-captain candidate.
  • With 10 leadership, may wonderkids @Woody + @StuartM be captain / vice-captain candidates? Let’s wait and see how they develop!

Of course the boss will have his own preferences, this is just what we can see & analyse. Feel free to add your own comments & analysis 🙂

2 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

SQUAD ANALYSIS (PART 3)

Now onto the leadership element:

Captain - without visibility of the personalities & squad dynamics, these recommendations are based on the “leadership” attribute & the players age - the higher the better in both cases.

1. Captain?! - @Rhewi / Felix Fuchs - our best choice for Captain, as the squad’s oldest player (aged 30) and with the joint highest leadership attribute (12). While only has an 8 for teamwork, and plays on the wing (which is a less typical Captain role), Felix Fuchs still makes for our leader and post-retirement maybe our future Assistant Manager?!
  2. Vice Captain?! - @danenglish - our 2nd best choice for Captain (BIAS!), with also a 12 for leadership, 12 for teamwork, and aged a little older than most of the squad at 22. Plays in the centre of the park (good captain role) but is one of the weaker, lower potential squad players.

Future Leaders (but not yet?!)

• @Daejeoncitizenworship / Williams - this 17 year old CB also has 12 leadership, together with 13 teamwork and plays in central defence - but is held back by his young age. With 5* potential, could this be the future captain once leader Felix Fuchs retires?!
  •  @Rob / Amazeballs - also with 12 leadership but a lower 9 teamwork, with only 3* potential this 16 year old MC may a potential future vice-captain candidate.
  • With 10 leadership, may wonderkids @Woody + @StuartM be captain / vice-captain candidates? Let’s wait and see how they develop!

Of course the boss will have his own preferences, this is just what we can see & analyse. Feel free to add your own comments & analysis 🙂

Brilliant analysis throughout the whole squad! Will definitely be taken on board😄

28 minutes ago, Rich said:

Only just noticed the injury, I guess that’s what happens when I’m not allowed in the changing room and got to change in front of fans in the car park, couldn’t help but show off and and end up embarrassed!

Loving the analysis and the start of this career. There are some serious players here, I wonder if some may want a higher level before we can get there... maybe some tricks needed to tether them!

What's the verdict on training focus boss, do you want to control that or take some player feedback?