Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe FC - Postponded🚫

I need your opinion guys. As you probably noticed some of the players’ contracts were expiring this season and the demands were unachievable meaning we’d lose a lot of players before we’d like to. I saw a glitch the other day and tried it out - to my surprise it worked and I managed to sell a player for 166m to a National North side😂 I used the money to improve some of the facilities and give the players contracts. I saved the game before I did this just in case you guys didn’t agree with it. So my question to you is - should I reload the save and just deal with the fact we will lose some players come the end of the season? Or should I keep the money and use it purely for contracts and to improve the team’s facilities?

Spoiler

43F7431A-5883-4AA9-ADE2-540E131164B2.thumb.jpeg.a9d43dbd9139cba2f6721b6c05605cb6.jpeg4CE5F101-8366-4D55-AB8A-D5474CDA72A6.thumb.jpeg.46f31be39c8a13e23c2ed8625b42dd38.jpeg

Edited by L_Dotz
2 hours ago, L_Dotz said:

So my question to you is - should I reload the save and just deal with the fact we will lose some players come the end of the season? Or should I keep the money and use it purely for contracts and to improve the team’s facilities?

We should have foreseen this situation. Actually I’m 100% in favour of what you’ve done - we’ve got “external investment” from a “consortium of local businesses” which we’re using internally to develop the club and our existing players.

Would rather our real life players leave this virtual club because THEY want to, nor because you couldn’t afford a wonderkids wages.

What do others think?

24 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

We should have foreseen this situation. Actually I’m 100% in favour of what you’ve done - we’ve got “external investment” from a “consortium of local businesses” which we’re using internally to develop the club and our existing players.

Would rather our real life players leave this virtual club because THEY want to, nor because you couldn’t afford a wonderkids wages.

What do others think?

I like it 😁

22 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

What do others think?

I'm imagining the Bourne identity but with footballers instead of assassins. Or maybe we're also assassins and wet need to be bought by different clubs to fulfill our goals. 

8 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Wow. That is a looooong time to be out with a broken leg 😆. Sack the physio!

Oh goodness😂 My bad - if it was that long, you’d be getting released🤣

Edited by L_Dotz
2 hours ago, L_Dotz said:

So my question to you is - should I reload the save and just deal with the fact we will lose some players come the end of the season? Or should I keep the money and use it purely for contracts and to improve the team’s facilities?

I think you should reload, then give contract to some of the grayed players and put them on transfers for that purpose... what do you think?

5 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

I guess it's just the portable fish money coming in.....

I'll do my best to find more sponsors

Do your best bro

I have also managed to get this 🤩🤩

Adonko Next Level energy drink

FB_IMG_16094822002929450.thumb.png.f80d70a1f2a9ae42e0aadc4d6ed045a4.pngFB_IMG_16094822537866389.thumb.png.82f70c92e846e85e8715130258397e18.png

Hope this will boost our energy on the field of play😉

53 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

I guess it's just the portable fish money coming in.....

I'll do my best to find more sponsors

It’s a revolutionary item, I wouldn’t be surprised! 😂

Yashin understands and respects the managers decision. He will be working harder to regain his A Team postion.

Russian president, Vladimir Putin has strangely released a statement to the press, " Yung Yashin's performance in Season One was unacceptable. Should this behaviour persist, he will be charged with treason and given the death sentence."

34 minutes ago, YungGaffer said:

It would be a shame for @Frimpong Evans to get injured

*Rubs hands slowing*😈🤣

This isn't happening anytime soon as I have the arguably best dietitian and personal prevent physio😂

2 minutes ago, Frimpong Evans said:

This isn't happening anytime soon as I have the arguably best dietitian and personal prevent physio😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

22 hours ago, YungGaffer said:

Russian president, Vladimir Putin has strangely released a statement to the press, " Yung Yashin's performance in Season One was unacceptable. Should this behaviour persist, he will be charged with treason and given the death sentence."

That’s a little harsh. I am happy UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson hasn’t taken the same approach with DanEnglish.

Although in typical English style Boris did personally wish me luck by saying “go break a leg”. Is about the only thing he’s predicted right so far in his term *sigh*