Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is there a youth system?

I see a lot of people talking here about a youth element and I don’t know how to access my youth team, even when I get an email telling me to check it but it only give me a link to the training page. The only youth element I get is an on option to sign 2 random youth players at the end of the season through email and that’s it, or send a youth scout who comes back with awful 22 year olds.

if there is a youth team how do I access it?

also how do I set certain parameters for my scouts? It’s only letting me send them out to a location and tick youth or not. 

thanks

6 hours ago, Elphie98 said:

also how do I set certain parameters for my scouts? It’s only letting me send them out to a location and tick youth or not. 

That is the only options you get for scouts, unfortunately it’s not a very advanced part of the game. I would say most people don’t really use them except to scout players they find themselves to see if they are injury prone, good set piece takers etc etc.

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

That is the only options you get for scouts, unfortunately it’s not a very advanced part of the game. I would say most people don’t really use them except to scout players they find themselves to see if they are injury prone, good set piece takers etc etc.

What about youth academy and finding youth players? Is there one?

added 0 minutes later
7 hours ago, Arzii94 said:

How about reserve team?

I can see reserve team but not youth team

You don’t see the youth team at any point all you get a the players at the start of a new season that you can choose if you want to promote to the reserves or not. How good they are depends on part on luck and on how good a rating your youth facilities are.