Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat A mediocre footballing nation

I'm from Singapore, where if you do a quick Google search you'll know our football state has been on the steady decline for the past 20 years 😄 In my country, boys no longer dream of playing for the Singapore National Team like Fandi Ahmad but now instead now play football games like FIFA and PES and Football Manager, although fm21 isn't as widespread as the other two. The purpose of this post is to request a save with Asian leagues. Being from Singapore, I was originally thinking of requesting a save for just Southeast Asian leagues (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, e.t.c) but I decided to change my mind. I originally thought of this because the leagues aren't playable in the game, which made me a bit disappointed when I first realised. I did notice there were some Indonesian and Malaysian users on the forum and I thought, why not request for it? But if anyone wants to go through with my request, I dont want to trouble them because I'm only looking for the first tiers of every Asian countries possible.

List of countries:

Singapore

Malaysia

Thailand

Indonesia

Japan

Philippines (hope thats spelled right)

Thank you!

|| Some random info for you to read if you would like: Fandi Ahmad is considered a Singaporean football legend, being one of the two players to play in Europe, netting 11 goals in 36 appearances for Groningen, and apparently Ajax submitted a transfer for him before he moved to Groningen! He coached the national team a few times but to no success, unfortunately. As of my local time, Singapore are no longer eligible to qualify for the World Cup, after a 4-0 loss to Palestine and a 5-0 thrashing by Uzbekistan, as well as a 3-0 loss to Saudi Arabia ( I don't know why but we always seem to lose exactly 3-0 to Saudi Arabia)

I don’t think you can create a whole new league without the PC version of FM 2021. I know the Malaysian and Japanese leagues are in it while neither Philippines, Indonesian nor Singaporean leagues are in FM though sadly. Well that’s as far as I know

28 minutes ago, Rehans said:

arent the Indonesian and Malaysian leagues playable in the pc version? cmiiw

I know Malaysian is in it but not sure about Indonesian. I don’t remember seeing them.

6 hours ago, broodje kip said:

nor Singaporean leagues are in FM though sadly. Well that’s as far as I know

Well you see m8, Singaporeans leagues do not exist because of a very small country. Other than that,their club (i can't remember it's name but that club once won a cup match against Kelantan) join our league because there isn't that much club that exists in Singapore and the country is so small you can rarely see a land there.

2 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

Fuck,i just found out they exist. Im so dumb. How i delete replies

Edited by Watchhands
12 hours ago, Watchhands said:

Well you see m8, Singaporeans leagues do not exist because of a very small country. Other than that,their club (i can't remember it's name but that club once won a cup match against Kelantan) join our league because there isn't that much club that exists in Singapore and the country is so small you can rarely see a land there.

Lions XII Logo.pngthis right Lion XII once play in malaysian league 

3 hours ago, husain_2965 said:

Lions XII Logo.pngthis right Lion XII once play in malaysian league 

Yeah that club that once won a Malaysian cup