Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Rich’s Random Questions

Rich

6 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

The 4-4 draw for Newcastle with Arsenal when we were 4-0 down would of been some game to witness in the stadium. 

I was at the second of the two epic 4-3's with Liverpool back in the day and that was incredible, even if we did lose.

They were the other choices in my Newcastle pick. I started supporting Newcastle from the day they beat Man Utd 5-0, so I have a close attachment to that game.

Bet that game at anfield was amazing, very jealous! 

1 minute ago, Rob said:

I was there for my main one: Weymouth drawing away at Forest 1-1 in the FA Cup. Amazing day.

Other than that:

- The opening game of Weymouth’s current stadium, which was a friendly against Man United in the 80s;

- England’s WC win;

- Barcelona beating United when Messi, Xaviesta, etc, were in their prime;

- Liverpool beating Barca 4-0. I just imagine that ground was rocking and would have been an amazing atmosphere

As for other sports, I’d have love to been in the crowd when Raducanu won on Saturday as that was just an amazing achievement, England winning the Rugby World Cup, any of Mike Tyson’s fights in his prime, and (this is pushing the term ‘sport’ a bit) Wrestlemania X7 and Royal Rumble 92.

Love them choices, always good to see local team do something good! 

That Barca team is my favourite ever, so I can defo see why you would go with that, I miss them being on sky sports, ohh what a time.

I wanted to put wrestling ones myself, I think I’d love to have been at the bret hart vs British Bulldog match as summerslam or Cesaro winning Andre the giant battle royal 😂

12 minutes ago, Rob said:

I was there for my main one: Weymouth drawing away at Forest 1-1 in the FA Cup. Amazing day.

Other than that:

- The opening game of Weymouth’s current stadium, which was a friendly against Man United in the 80s;

- England’s WC win;

- Barcelona beating United when Messi, Xaviesta, etc, were in their prime;

- Liverpool beating Barca 4-0. I just imagine that ground was rocking and would have been an amazing atmosphere

As for other sports, I’d have love to been in the crowd when Raducanu won on Saturday as that was just an amazing achievement, England winning the Rugby World Cup, any of Mike Tyson’s fights in his prime, and (this is pushing the term ‘sport’ a bit) Wrestlemania X7 and Royal Rumble 92.

It's sports entertainment, pal. The crowd reactions over the years have been epic. I've wanted to be at a few WWE events too. 

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

They were the other choices in my Newcastle pick. I started supporting Newcastle from the day they beat Man Utd 5-0, so I have a close attachment to that game.

Bet that game at anfield was amazing, very jealous! 

The place was ROCKING! Even in defeat, we didn't stop singing. We were kept in after full time for half an hour & didn't stop. Just before they allowed us out, Roy Evans, Robbie Fowler and a few others came back out to applaud us. It was just brilliant.

I've been lucky to experience some great moments in my life and this is right up there with the best.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

Love them choices, always good to see local team do something good! 

That Barca team is my favourite ever, so I can defo see why you would go with that, I miss them being on sky sports, ohh what a time.

I wanted to put wrestling ones myself, I think I’d love to have been at the bret hart vs British Bulldog match as summerslam or Cesaro winning Andre the giant battle royal 😂

That Bret and Bulldog match would have been awesome too!