Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 100 Goals a Season

Hello vibers. playing in epl can be difficult. i need a tactic or set of instructions to help me achieve at least 70 goals a striker in epl which is a difficult league

What kind of striker are you using? I think it’s a lot better if you can tell us how do you prefer to play and what your squad looks like.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

What kind of striker are you using? I think it’s a lot better if you can tell us how do you prefer to play and what your squad looks like.

I have both werner and haaland in my team. playing with chelsea 2nd season im epl

Screenshot_20210626-051142.jpg

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

I like to play attacking scoring goals but make sure i dont concede alot, i like tight at the back too but my striker to score lots of goals

I’m not an expert for getting mid tier aerial strikers scoring goals. Perhaps @hhooo could help you better with this.

From my experience, to get strikers with 10-13 aerial scoring loads, you need a Target Man next to him. I used 1-2-2-3-2 which I don’t think you can use in the first few seasons so 2-2-2-2 seems a more realistic option. Inside Forward seems to be very effective for assisting them. You can try Inverted Wingers but they never get to be a consistent assister for me since they influence more in the build up. For the role, I used CF but you can test with any other role.

39 minutes ago, Mike16 said:

I have both werner and haaland in my team. playing with chelsea 2nd season im epl

Screenshot_20210626-051142.jpg

Edited by Quvinson
6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I’m not an expert for getting mid tier aerial strikers scoring goals. Perhaps @hhooo could help you better with this.

From my experience, to get strikers with 10-13 aerial scoring loads, you need a Target Man next to him. I used 1-2-2-3-2 which I don’t think you can use in the first few seasons so 2-2-2-2 seems a more realistic option. Inside Forward seems to be very effective for assisting them. You can try Inverted Wingers but they never get to be a consistent assister for me since they influence more in the build up. For the role, I used CF but you can test with any other role.

Ok what about mentality and player roles