Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Need help! New to this game

Hi everyone. I’m just wondering if people could help me out as I’m new to this game. I’ve tried it with United, Sporting and Atalanta but for some reason it’s not working. I’ve tried to use the tactics people have suggested on this site but it’s not working for me. My strikers aren’t scoring. My wingers are no where to be seen and I’m conceding more than I’m scoring. Can someone help me build my ultimate team please. 

I actually quite like the look of that, one thing that stands out for me straight away is the high line, I’ve found I conceded a lot more on this years version with it high and with offside trap on. I would go balanced and offside trap off, but that’s just preference. 

Maybe switch from fast tempo to normal, keep the ball more that way and not rush everything.

I haven’t tried an AP and RP in the same system So I’m not sure if that works or not, maybe someone else can give more info on that. 

Yeah I used this one a lot on fmm20 and it worked but not on this one. 

I might try and change the RP to either CM or BBM see if that works. But yeah I’ll try the other ones you mentioned and let you know. Thank you 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I actually quite like the look of that, one thing that stands out for me straight away is the high line, I’ve found I conceded a lot more on this years version with it high and with offside trap on. I would go balanced and offside trap off, but that’s just preference. 

Maybe switch from fast tempo to normal, keep the ball more that way and not rush everything.

I haven’t tried an AP and RP in the same system So I’m not sure if that works or not, maybe someone else can give more info on that. 

Yeah I tried changing it and for some reason it’s still not working. I got beat 4-1 by Braga ahaha