Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help No SEGA files available

Been playing FMM21 since it came out in november but didnt really bother to install logos, face packs etc into the game as i was playing lower leagues...

Now that i wanted it, it doesnt find SEGA files which are needed to install logos and face packs. I reinstalled the game couple of times already, signed in Google play thinking that may help, searched thru the search bar "com.sega.score", ticked the option thinking it was under hidden files but still nothing.

Basically i was watching tutorials on youtube on how install these but my file doesnt show... I do have only one file, com.sec.android.app.myfiles, under the same storage that the suposelly SEGA file should be. But clicking on it shows nothing much

Also my phone is Samsung A71

You will have to download the files from the internet and unzip it into the android/data/com.sega.score/install 

Go-to the downloads room of this site and check if you will get your desired stuff

6 minutes ago, Frimpong Evans said:

You will have to download the files from the internet and unzip it into the android/data/com.sega.score/install 

Go-to the downloads room of this site and check if you will get your desired stuff

Yes but when i want to unzip it to the android/data/com.sega.score/install it doesnt find find the files to zip them to... i have those files downloaded but the folder under android/data doesnt show

1 hour ago, CheekiBreeki99 said:

Yes but when i want to unzip it to the android/data/com.sega.score/install it doesnt find find the files to zip them to... i have those files downloaded but the folder under android/data doesnt show

WhatsApp me on and let me help you

Long shot, but in the newer versions of Android (either 11 or 10, I forget which) some of the file browser apps can't access android/data, so if you're using on of those, you may need to update it or switch to a different one that works. Or connect to the PC and do it that way (I think that works).

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Long shot, but in the newer versions of Android (either 11 or 10, I forget which) some of the file browser apps can't access android/data, so if you're using on of those, you may need to update it or switch to a different one that works. Or connect to the PC and do it that way (I think that works).

Yeah it works by connecting phone to a PC. Tried with face packs. It will take quite a lot of time for this to process due to amount of club logos but its worth to try... Thanks!

12 hours ago, CheekiBreeki99 said:

Yeah it works by connecting phone to a PC. Tried with face packs. It will take quite a lot of time for this to process due to amount of club logos but its worth to try...

i have the same problem and post it on general discussion. In which folder do you find the sports interactive data?