Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-1-4-2 (World class team not needed)

I will say that this tactic is not mine.

This tactic is however one that you can win with and one that doesn't require a world class team to be effective. I got it from a YouTube page I sometimes look at and I liked the look of it so gave it a go. The couple of teams I ran it with did very well and I initially thought it was the players being top quality. Given that thought I then decided to apply it to my Venezia save because I have a far from world class squad there, and I ended up winning Serie A!

I know people are forever asking for working tactics so here's another effective one, though again, this one is not mine! I rotated my front 2 and you can see how even the goal spread was among the four of them. Tsadjout was a real bargain at £1.1m!

Test results;

BpPIc8k.jpg

Tactical instructions

TLKl9TL.jpg

1c7KQIN.jpg

UJxfsC8.jpg

Most used 11

KUhDdLQ.jpg

Final table

MybO8lD.jpg

Transfers in

90fEhBA.jpg

r6CV9jp.jpg

Transfers out

LJ2t6pE.jpg

Goals

JidZZQx.jpg

Assists

qEmdrck.jpg

Games

mAxLKFI.jpg

3G0mUa0.jpg

SNeUHw8.jpg

XasDchO.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
26 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I have surely seen this before yes but thank you for sharing :)!

It's one of DKFalcon's creations on YouTube.

He bases most of his on real systems. This is his Nagelsmann one.

Edited by Schwantz34
1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's one of DKFalcon's creations on YouTube.

He bases most of his on real systems. This is his Nagelsmann one.

His tactics rarely work when testet so.fine to see that you can proove me wrong here :)!

19 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

His tactics rarely work when testet so.fine to see that you can proove me wrong here :)!

Really?

I can get quite a few of his working.

7 hours ago, Adrien said:

I've seen this tactic posted on this forum before as i am using it in my Palermo save. So far it works as you described.

Is it the same one? I've seen similar ones.

You might be right.

Just now, Joker88 said:

Could it work in the last year edition too?

Last year? Before the update? I dont think so. I think this tactic works because of the revamped role systems from the last update. The triumvirate of IF - AP - P no longer OP. 

It almost feels like a new game for me, minus the new interface

17 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

The only Dkfalcon tactic that worked for me was his Bayern treble winner.

I've got a few working. As an example, his Italy tactic won me the World Cup with England on the same save as that Venezia test.

It's usually about finding players that fit/suit the tactics.

I noticed though he has a Southgate tactic that's very close to my Amorim one that's been on here a while. I'm not saying he's copied it or anything, more that it shows his stuff does work.

Edited by Schwantz34
56 minutes ago, Joker88 said:

No i mean FM20 Mobile

Not sure. 

You'd have to give it a go and see. From memory though, three at the back tactics were okay on FM20. I'm sure there's a few on here still that worked on that version.

It worked for me at portuguese league, no need world class players as u said. Thanks for your tactic. I want more goals so i change a bit in midfield, 3-4-1-2 i used ap as amc instead of dlp and it’s really good results 😁

4 hours ago, Duc98 Nguyen said:

It worked for me at portuguese league, no need world class players as u said. Thanks for your tactic. I want more goals so i change a bit in midfield, 3-4-1-2 i used ap as amc instead of dlp and it’s really good results 😁

Not my tactic this one. I think it was one I saw on DK Falcon's YouTube channel if I remember correctly.

It worked with quite a few teams in different nations so I shared it here for others to try.

Glad it's working for you. I still use it myself on some old and new saves.

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not my tactic this one. I think it was one I saw on DK Falcon's YouTube channel if I remember correctly.

It worked with quite a few teams in different nations so I shared it here for others to try.

Glad it's working for you. I still use it myself on some old and new saves.

Thanks for ur contribution. I read a lot about your posts. It helps me enjoy that game. Very clear content. 

I have used this tactic in FM Mobile 23 with Spurs, and changed the two PFs to CFs, playing Balanced instead of Control - and I managed to finish 2nd in my first season; then, in my second season, I won the Premier League and FA Cup. I think this is one of the best tactics I have come across, as it seems to work for all teams, no matter how weak or strong. Overall, with this tactic, the defence is very good.