Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Fantasy Premier League 21/22

samhardy

There’s not long to go until the new season now and that means Vibe’s fantasy league has returned for the 21/22 season.

Mohammad Zreik was the champion last season, can anyone dethrone him and take the honours this time round?

Join Here

Closed to new entries

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Screenshot_2021-08-06-21-45-35.thumb.png.d43d59f873796f17d817ead4672b06e6.png

Soucek or Bowen in my midfield was a tough choice, but an easy one if we end up signing Bowen haha. 

21 minutes ago, StuartM said:

Having found out my sister had a FPL team last year and I didn't, I have been shamed into entering a team!Screenshot_20210807-224136.thumb.jpg.b934aa77cff6e4fc07dd4d64fd1a8c31.jpg

I had Werner in on my second run though up until near the end. Also wasn’t sure on Schmeichel but I’m fairly happy with him now. Tierney looks like a good option and is now tempting me but ultimately you can’t have everybody.

Edited by Ian

Yeah, I wasn't sure of Werner but no one else was inspiring me and so I'm hoping that his 2nd season is more of a breakthrough for him. However, if Lukaku signs maybe I'll need to think again!

I’ll join before hand but I do a sun dream team one for £20 and I won £1800 couple of years ago so that will have my attention as usual but will try and keep on top of it.

Nice looking team @Bhoygenius, get that captain changed though 😝

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’ll join before hand but I do a sun dream team one for £20 and I won £1800 couple of years ago so that will have my attention as usual but will try and keep on top of it.

Nice looking team @Bhoygenius, get that captain changed though 😝

Why what's up with him😶

Edited by Bhoygenius
Misspelled
3 minutes ago, Bhoygenius said:

Why what's up with him😶

Your team made me look up things and I didn’t realise Cavani and Sancho weren’t playing this week, so good choice actually!

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Your team made me look up things and I didn’t realise Cavani and Sancho weren’t playing this week, so good choice actually!

I've just assumed they will get some game time.

The league will be closing to new entries after the first deadline tomorrow so anyone who wants to join make sure you get your team sorted before kick off in the Brentford v Arsenal game.

Anyone going for Ronaldo in this?

I’ve gone with my wildcard and made about 150 drafts but just can’t settle on anything. It’s him that’s annoying me as I just can’t decide if I want him or not.

23 minutes ago, Ian said:

Anyone going for Ronaldo in this?

I’ve gone with my wildcard and made about 150 drafts but just can’t settle on anything. It’s him that’s annoying me as I just can’t decide if I want him or not.

I did. Costed me Fernandes and Grealish 🤬

Ronaldo is in for me. Just felt like I couldn’t not go for him having thought about it as I’d be left very annoyed if he produced and I hadn’t put him in. I’d set up with him in mind and he is the highest valued striker so there’ll be options there to change him out later if required. I’m not putting him as my captain though. 

Congratulations to @samhardy for winning this years Fantasy Football League; 

image.thumb.png.6606b70a468d629a2bbb28cdbfcb7e90.png

Couple of regular users in the top ten, so well done to; @FuddledFox,  @Ian & @broodje kip for a 7th, 9th & 10th place finish. 

Apologies if I have missed anyone from the top ten!

@Kun Aguero had the lowest place finish for a regular user (that I can see), better luck next year Kun!

image.thumb.png.470120147d6e7b0fbedef2da68b6a8f0.png

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

12 years of trying but eventually the trophy has managed to find its rightful owner :P

Rightful? I think it’s a pretty rigged league.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Rightful? I think it’s a pretty rigged league.

It made a change this season to see you in the top 10 instead of having to scroll down the league so far that my finger started hurting.