Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 1 K tactic

Does anyone have any 1K tactic? I really want to do to play it in the game. Won't post for challenges. You can dm if you've and is reluctant to share publicly. Thank you

To say a proven 1kc tactic doesn’t work seems a bit harsh to me.

The thing with getting a tactic that makes 1 striker score lots of goals is that it really isn’t done solely to the tactic. There really isn’t a plug and play tactic for a 1kc like there would be for getting team goals or simply winning matches.

There are a few factors to consider.

• League you are playing in and club you are using. It is much easier for example with a club like Celtic who are rich in there league and play against much inferior teams to them. It’s a bit trickier in the EPL because you play a lot of high standard teams. You can get results in either league but one is obviously easier than the other and will produce results quicker.
  • The squad. You can’t just take over a big team and use the squad they have as you need very specific players for a 1k tactic. Nearly everyone in the team has to be focused on creating chances for the striker. If you are PSG for example Neymar and Mbappe aren’t likely to create a lot of goals for another striker.
  • The striker himself. You need him in a role that suits his abilities and that will obviously make him the focus of attacks. He then needs the right attributes to score those chances he gets.
  • This is the biggest of all, time. You need to give it all time so that you can build the squad over a season or two and get everything right and then you will start to see the results.

3 hours ago, AA91123871 said:

Tried. Doesn't work.

There has been a lot of proves that JamesVilla’s tatic works very well on the thread. You can’t say a 1kc tactic doesn’t work after testing just one season.

@Everyone in this thread

I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought this tactic will be like a plug in tactic, similar to the legendary black pearl tactic. Will give more time on this tactic. 👍

1 hour ago, AA91123871 said:

@Everyone in this thread

I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought this tactic will be like a plug in tactic, similar to the legendary black pearl tactic. Will give more time on this tactic. 👍

Not even the Black Pearl is plug and play. It still requires specific type of players to work properly.

5 hours ago, AA91123871 said:

@Everyone in this thread

No offence taken from myself personally, but my 1kc tactic does work, but as @FuddledFox said, need to build the team correctly & really think about team/player choice. 

The days of plug and play tactics have long gone from FMM, it is alot more based around player choices for certain roles.