Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Development arrows after the match

I think the development arrows after a match is actually the most confusing thing to understand on fm mobile. I don't think it function that much

IMG_20210803_024046.jpg

Did you have a specific question? Why do you think they are confusing? They are very straightforward and easy to understand IMO.

Yeah, like @hhooo said, it's pretty straightforward... The ^3% shows that the player has had 3% added to bar to the right. When the bar to the right gets to 100% (ie all the way across) then you get the white background icon with 3^ on the left - that shows the player has just leveled up. If you look at their attributes you should find some have improved...

10 hours ago, Watchhands said:

I think the development arrows after a match is actually the most confusing thing to understand on fm mobile. I don't think it function that much

IMG_20210803_024046.jpg

I’ve always ignored it because I didn’t understand it either. 🤦‍♂️

Just think of it as a RPG and it's easier to get your head around. The whole thing is basically just experience points and level ups.