FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Career A Devine Career (Strikerless, Season 8)

Wow, not sure how I missed so much of this career, I've been a bit scarce around here lately, but still...

Anyway, all caught up now. His heights were massive, his lows were ... not so good. As far as sweepstakes go, mathematically we can predict his score next season will be in the 40s... :P 

Not 100% sure what's up with his development, but my money would be that he maxed out a couple of years ago, but that the game doesn't want to actually tell you that (I wrote about that in my cheat save career). Is he getting any increase after games at all? Or is it 0 every time?

As far as the league reputation goes, if it's too low it can stop his development in league games (he'll still improve after UCL games), but there will be a message on his Training screen that he needs to play at a higher level to improve. If it's not too low to actually stop his development, it can still slow it down. If his CA is already pretty high and the league standard is low, then he might be only getting 1% or 2% after games, but if he was in a better league that might be higher. 

Anyway, wait until he has a 9 or 10 rated game in the UCL and check the post match screen to see how much he improves. If it is 0, then he's done and fully developed. If it's a small number, then he probably has a high CA already, but has a little more improvement, but it will come slowly - and if there are too many injuries, he might not ever make it to the next step (even if he doesn't go backwards attributes wise, it wipes out some of his progress). 

Leaving all that aside, he should be good enough to be scoring a lot more than last season! So it's back to tweaking the tactic and maybe his teammates (maybe they are too good now and don't share with him enough?). Or I guess maybe he's not happy or something? That might explain why his attributes dropped without injury that time and could also explain why his numbers dropped off. Not much you can do except offer him a new contract...

Anyway, hope you get him back in line. 

Yeah, very frustrating but hopefully he can get back up to the heights of his earlier days.  He isn’t terrific really looking at him and you’d almost call him a brilliant squad player for a top top team. It’s all of those blues though I guess and if some of those 13 and 14’s were to turn to green then he’d look a lot better.

On 16/09/2021 at 02:05, Rich said:

Go for it! Have a guess boys, I’m only a few games in to the season 😁

Cheers Stu👍

I’m guessing 40 and of course, being generous

On 16/09/2021 at 00:25, Scratch said:

Wow, not sure how I missed so much of this career, I've been a bit scarce around here lately, but still...

Anyway, all caught up now. His heights were massive, his lows were ... not so good. As far as sweepstakes go, mathematically we can predict his score next season will be in the 40s... :P 

Not 100% sure what's up with his development, but my money would be that he maxed out a couple of years ago, but that the game doesn't want to actually tell you that (I wrote about that in my cheat save career). Is he getting any increase after games at all? Or is it 0 every time?

As far as the league reputation goes, if it's too low it can stop his development in league games (he'll still improve after UCL games), but there will be a message on his Training screen that he needs to play at a higher level to improve. If it's not too low to actually stop his development, it can still slow it down. If his CA is already pretty high and the league standard is low, then he might be only getting 1% or 2% after games, but if he was in a better league that might be higher. 

Anyway, wait until he has a 9 or 10 rated game in the UCL and check the post match screen to see how much he improves. If it is 0, then he's done and fully developed. If it's a small number, then he probably has a high CA already, but has a little more improvement, but it will come slowly - and if there are too many injuries, he might not ever make it to the next step (even if he doesn't go backwards attributes wise, it wipes out some of his progress). 

Leaving all that aside, he should be good enough to be scoring a lot more than last season! So it's back to tweaking the tactic and maybe his teammates (maybe they are too good now and don't share with him enough?). Or I guess maybe he's not happy or something? That might explain why his attributes dropped without injury that time and could also explain why his numbers dropped off. Not much you can do except offer him a new contract...

Anyway, hope you get him back in line. 

Yes how dare you miss so much of this career Scratch! I’ll let you off this time 😝

He has unlikely to improve significantly on his page, which I’m hoping he can have one last boost at least as it’s really putting me off this career. I forgot to check him after champions league, stupidly. I managed to do a season in 3 hours yesterday, back to the old me 😂

Thank you for the info, learn more every time you post😁

On 16/09/2021 at 07:19, Rob said:

I reckon you’ll start the next season off with your old tactic, do well, and instantly regret changing it back along. You will end with 87.

Thank you rob, we will soon find out as I smashed through a season yesterday morning 😁

12 hours ago, Ian said:

Yeah, very frustrating but hopefully he can get back up to the heights of his earlier days.  He isn’t terrific really looking at him and you’d almost call him a brilliant squad player for a top top team. It’s all of those blues though I guess and if some of those 13 and 14’s were to turn to green then he’d look a lot better.

Yeah I hope so Ian, he’s being a right annoying bugger lately, he’s having chances but maybe they just aren’t to the quality he was having before. He’s a good box to box midfielder to be fair, I think my next strikerless which I’m planning on next years version I need to go for a natural AM. Thanks Ian 😁

9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I’m guessing 40 and of course, being generous

Haha you cheeky bugger! If he got 40 I would retire this career tbh 😂

Update coming later 👍

This is going on pause for a bit guys, just not enjoying it anymore, the “inconsistent player” is really affecting him now where as the first few seasons it didn’t seem to bother him, he can go matches having 13 shots and not score quite often and it’s doing my head in, I need to scout better for players I use 😂

Lets just hope he doesn’t end up with Luzzi stuck in China 😝