Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Staff Disappear?

Rehans

So at one point i had Jan Vertonghen as my physio, then i sacked him because he always failed the exam (he stayed silver). Then a season later i switched club and want to hire him again, but cant find him in “staff search”. Is this normal? Or could he be in mental breakdown and retired early because i fired him before?

I've seen that many times staff people disappear especially when they are high with the age.

I suppose it's quite normal.. How old was him?

3 hours ago, aratos said:

I've seen that many times staff people disappear especially when they are high with the age.

I suppose it's quite normal.. How old was him?

hes not really that old, 40s something

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Not sure, I never look for particular staff, just try to find the best that are interested.

Yeah I’m the same, in my current strikerless, I didn’t look at the staff and realised second season Ajax only have one coach, no physios and scouts at the club, so I don’t think staff are that important 😂

13 hours ago, Rich said:

Yeah I’m the same, in my current strikerless, I didn’t look at the staff and realised second season Ajax only have one coach, no physios and scouts at the club, so I don’t think staff are that important 😂

Or... you could be doing even better if you had more coaches and physios...

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

Or... you could be doing even better if you had more coaches and physios...

That is very true as well, second season will tell!

20 hours ago, Rich said:

Oh, I always get the best staff I can, I just don't care who it is, so I never look for anyone specifically. That said, if I'm at a club where I can't hire gold coaches, I'll get Denis Bergkamp or Harry Kewell as Bronze coaches and hope they go Silver right away - but I'm never looking for a specific coach later on...

20 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Oh, I always get the best staff I can, I just don't care who it is, so I never look for anyone specifically. That said, if I'm at a club where I can't hire gold coaches, I'll get Denis Bergkamp or Harry Kewell as Bronze coaches and hope they go Silver right away - but I'm never looking for a specific coach later on...

I've just had the message about Bergkamp getting out of touch with coaching, I'm only 5 seasons in...

38 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I've just had the message about Bergkamp getting out of touch with coaching, I'm only 5 seasons in...

Wow, that's strange - Never had any problems with him - and the only coaches I've gotten that for are 60+ years of age...