Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat A player thinks there’s a better captain choice, but who?

d3rgal

A player thinks there’s a better option for captain, but I’ve tried 4 different ones and no luck. How do you figure out which is the player he thinks is better option?

Haha, yeah, the nerve of these players!

It's a little bit unclear how to pick a captain these days. I used to just use Leadership (with age being a bit of a consideration). Now you have players who are considered team leaders in the Dynamics page, but have low Leadership and sometimes players are really happy just having a famous player as captain... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Haha, yeah, the nerve of these players!

It's a little bit unclear how to pick a captain these days. I used to just use Leadership (with age being a bit of a consideration). Now you have players who are considered team leaders in the Dynamics page, but have low Leadership and sometimes players are really happy just having a famous player as captain... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah dynamics make this a crapshoot as you change captains, you get positives from player selected or others in team then have others negative reactions and gets frustrating. I try to check players personal and dynamic page when go new team see if anyone doesn’t like who I’m gonna pick but not always work as some mad after even though nothing beforehand .. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️  Like the dynamics with a player and younger player in same position always saying the younger player not good enough but the first team player just jealous he might take his job . Gotta admit I’m not a fan of the dynamics at all added this year just seems to add extra headaches and wasting time but that’s just me.😎