Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

1 minute ago, d e m a r a i said:

Guardiola, Klopp, Bielsa, Conte, Tuchel, Pioli, Zidane (?) - those the names that pops up first from the back of my head

Flick, Nagelsmann, Mourinho, Pochettino, Amorim (Has high PA), Inzaghi, Ancelotti, Gasperini, Sarri, Mancini, Pellegrini, etc.

These are according to their PA who I think is good enough to be considered as world class.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

I believe there is surely more than 8 world class manager in the game 😂

Haha. Surely that’s just begging for someone to jokingly say “Guardiola, myself ... so who are the 6 others?!?” 

Manager Draft

Rules:

Wait until the person before you made his/her choice. As soon as the person posted his/her choice, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

Order for picking managers:

1. @Victor77

2. @broodje kip

3. @d e m a r a i

4. @geordiekrispy

5. @leedsunited87

6. @Kun Aguero

7. @DanEnglish

8. @YungGaffer

9. @Rich

Top managers in game:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210826-090813.thumb.jpg.b50cfc5fdc0643f1b1ae44ca94eed2c3.jpgScreenshot_20210826-090830.thumb.jpg.097be8f77382015c0a6eff68ffc867ab.jpgScreenshot_20210826-090845.thumb.jpg.5d09d5510afa3938a05ac4644e013641.jpg

If somebody has any questions, fee free to ask!

Edited by Titjes
7 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Manager Draft

Rules:

Wait until the person before you made his/her choice. As soon as the person posted his/her choice, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

1. @Victor77

2. @broodje kip

3. @d e m a r a i

4. @geordiekrispy

5. @leedsunited87

6. @Kun Aguero

7. @DanEnglish

8. @YungGaffer

Top managers in game:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210826-090813.thumb.jpg.b50cfc5fdc0643f1b1ae44ca94eed2c3.jpgScreenshot_20210826-090830.thumb.jpg.097be8f77382015c0a6eff68ffc867ab.jpgScreenshot_20210826-090845.thumb.jpg.5d09d5510afa3938a05ac4644e013641.jpg

I'm guessing you need to release the managers from their already existing club?
Also I dumbfounded why Bruce isn't on that list... 🤪

And who the hell are Leeds City?

11 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Manager Draft

Rules:

1. @Victor77

2. @broodje kip

3. @d e m a r a i

4. @geordiekrispy

5. @leedsunited87

6. @Kun Aguero

7. @DanEnglish

8. @YungGaffer

Top managers in game:

Reveal hidden contents

Not 1st but atleast im not last so i can still pick some genuinely top class choices :D

11 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I'm guessing you need to release the managers from their already existing club?
Also I dumbfounded why Bruce isn't on that list... 🤪

Managers that are picked will just transfer, managers that have not been picked can just stay where they are 🤣

Leeds City is owned by @leedsunited87

46 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Manager Draft

Rules:

1. @Victor77

2. @broodje kip

3. @d e m a r a i

4. @geordiekrispy

5. @leedsunited87

6. @Kun Aguero

7. @DanEnglish

8. @YungGaffer

Top managers in game:

Reveal hidden contents

Carlos Ancelotti is my pick please what next

11 minutes ago, Victor77 said:

Carlos Ancelotti is my pick please what next

Ancelotti as the 1st pick! Legendary manager, but now has amongst the lowest determination & discipline amongst the top managers (something like 10/11 out of 20 for each). What will that mean for his squad?! Interesting.

Lucky @broodje kip and @d e m a r a i

2 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Ancelotti as the 1st pick! Legendary manager, but now has amongst the lowest determination & discipline amongst the top managers (something like 10/11 out of 20 for each). What will that mean for his squad?! Interesting.

Let see

3 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Guardiola, Conte, Klopp, or Bielsa... hmmm decisions decisions :D

Edited by d e m a r a i

Genuine news (admittedly it’s simplified)  ... it’s like the online news websites are following this forum with interest as one of the managers speak out!

6614DFE2-BD2D-436A-A581-A507947C4845.thumb.jpeg.ea57e3e7ffa6aa620eefa8837fc054e9.jpeg

... but who will he join?!

1 hour ago, Victor77 said:

Should I load the league yet

I think you get the wrong idea of this game, you don't need to load any league or play, @Titjes will be assembling the team in his game using the IGE and simulate the results

Indeed @Victor77, you only have to pick players etc. I will assemble with IGE and  simulate everything 😉

The only thing why you could load the exact same leagues on your own device is to see how the players look and how much they cost 🙂

6 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I think you get the wrong idea of this game, you don't need to load any league or play, @Titjes will be assembling the team in his game using the IGE and simulate the results

Exactly. It’s like we are the Chairman or perhaps more accurately the Director of Football, not the manager.

This is... interesting... Ancelotti and Nagelsmann isnt exactly what i had planned this draft to pan out early on. welp, if noone wants him he's my treasure then, DAMWON will have Guardiola please :D

10 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

This is... interesting... Ancelotti and Nagelsmann isnt exactly what i had planned this draft to pan out early on. welp, if noone wants him he's my treasure then, DAMWON will have Guardiola please :D

Guardiola is a bottler anyway. Sandwich Army can confirm this.

3 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Oh thanks kun

To help keep the pace, I’ve send a message to @Titjes with my 4 manager options (in order) - who can use these selections directly without me posting / confirming on the forum.

As 3 people have already selected managers, and I’m 7th in the list, 4 options should be sufficient. 

Hope this helps if my turn starts when I’m asleep / unavailable <thumbs up>

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Can I join please? Out on bale 😁

Edit: just seen I may be too late 🙈

For me it's still okay for you to join mate, only the 1st draft round so far. You will be the last one to make your pick this round though 😁

6 minutes ago, Titjes said:

For me it's still okay for you to join mate, only the 1st draft round so far. You will be the last one to make your pick this round though 😁

I’m sure no one else will pick Steve Bruce before me, so I’m happy 😂

10 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Haha! Leeds City were the original before they went bust in 1919, then Leeds united were formed in 1919

;)

5 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

To help keep the pace, I’ve send a message to @Titjes with my 4 manager options (in order) - who can use these selections directly without me posting / confirming on the forum.

As 3 people have already selected managers, and I’m 7th in the list, 4 options should be sufficient. 

Hope this helps if my turn starts when I’m asleep / unavailable <thumbs up>

I think you fell asleep before pressing send or just forgot it 😅 but no stress, still @Kun Aguero before you and then enough time to post your choice 😁