Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

F1A60CD9-7124-449A-BBD3-4A6D0DDA3291.thumb.png.e5154b1fb61a3c609e90d94fc5ca19b1.png

Central defender Koulibaly joins DanEnglish FC for $40m cash from @Victor77 / Vice City.

All that is needed is Vice City’s final confirmation, as the player had agreed terms.

This further deepens the great transfer relationship between the two clubs, after Vice City exchanged Di Maria for Trippier and Bale earlier in the summer.

Fabs hope a replacement defender is to be announced by Vice City shortly. 

I'll have Apple please.

I was hardly ever able to use the bonus last season, I really wanted to get Nike but it went fast! Finger crossed we can get some more goals out of everyone and keep it tight at the back!

16 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

F1A60CD9-7124-449A-BBD3-4A6D0DDA3291.thumb.png.e5154b1fb61a3c609e90d94fc5ca19b1.png

Central defender Koulibaly joins DanEnglish FC for $40m cash from @Victor77 / Vice City.

All that is needed is Vice City’s final confirmation, as the player had agreed terms.

This further deepens the great transfer relationship between the two clubs, after Vice City exchanged Di Maria for Trippier and Bale earlier in the summer.

Fabs hope a replacement defender is to be announced by Vice City shortly

He didn't do enough to back up the amount we got him for😢 so we had to let him go now that he still valued for a reasonable amount.....a replacement would be announced shortly as talks are ongoing with other clubs 🤞.... as a key player is needed for the back four....

DanEnglish FC Season Summary

6E045CE6-A28C-4A59-AA41-EE8B5C4EACE0.jpeg.ab6e89ab4f1ba5062162cfc28575fd04.jpeg

We were lucky to win the league, as any of half a dozen teams could have won it in the final month, with @Rich / Out on Bale leading the pack. Only 80 points. Won on goal difference. Lucky.

The good news is that we had the 2nd best defence in the league (in terms of goals conceded), our top three strikers scored +70 goals between them, and we  reached the ECL semi-finals of the ECL losing on sway goals. Not bad.

Oh, and 'he' won Player of the Season.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=29906ed9e99684818B020288-519D-490D-921A-C6680D096B11.jpeg.60deac9330d51c1583b22c99a6151d88.jpeg

Rivals

While many Vibe teams are excellent, we have only one true rivalry.

@Kun Aguero / Kun’s Army must be our noisy neighbours on the blue side of Manchester. They knocked us out of the FA Cup, out of the Carabao Cup, and held us to draws in both league games. Frustrating.

Plus they did a Tevez and have “stolen” (well... bought) one of our best Strikers.  

In + Out

High transfer activity this year, as we seek to boost our squad depth.

• Attack - gained Lukaku, Zaha + backup player Bale. Lost Messi.
  • Midfield - gained Wijnaldum + Bellingham (on loan). Lost Di Maria + Milner.
  • Wing Backs - gained Trippier.
  • Defence - gained Van Dijk + Koulibaly. Lost Ramos.

Significant activity, but now have a 26 (edit: 27) man squad inc. Bellingham on loan, which should help us with the extra European games + no “healing” sponsorship.  

+30 Only Policy

We are continuing with our unique “over 30’s only” policy, which had the original (& unhelpful) intention of getting max. value for money as players are only valued based on CA (not Potential nor Re-Sale value).

The only exceptions are when we are not paying anything in cash ourselves:

1. Frees - any transfers / loans without paying cash - e.g. Lukaku, e.g. Bellingham on loan.
  2. Trades without money - any transfers without paying cash - e.g. losing Messi, but gaining Zaha + $70m.

It’s a problematic policy, but makes life more interesting + challenging for me.

Next Season

Last season, the pressure was on to win the league (to get our free player). This season the target is just “top 4” (also to get a free player). With Van Dijk, Lukaku + better squad depth, we have a good chance of doing this.

BUT alongside the other Vibe teams - our biggest threat is injury + fitness problems - so I’m happy to lose all cup competitions ASAP to focus on the league.

Let’s see what happens!

Edited by DanEnglish

@leedsunited87 - I think the only ones left are: (3) Ford, (7) Nokia, (9) Chevrolet - edit: so yes Nokia is ok

Picked sponsorships so far:

1.  @broodje kip - Adidas 
  2.  @Victor77 - Nike
  3.  @Kun Aguero - Samsung
  4.  @d e m a r a i - Puma
  5.  @Rich - Jeep
  6.  @DanEnglish - McDonalds
  7.  @geordiekrispy - Apple
  8.  @leedsunited87
  9.  @YungGaffer
Edited by DanEnglish
2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Anyone would like to sell their striker who can score 15+ goals?

You could take Aubameyang on loan for free for 3 months + see how he gets on.

• If he does well, we can extend the loan, you can buy him, etc.
  • If he does rubbish, or you bring in someone else, then send him back.
  • So a 3 month loan (Aug/Sep/Oct), with a recall option at any time for both teams.

Why?

• I’d like to see if Aubameyang scores more from an IF position from out wide in a 41221 / 4231, rather than the role upfront he plays in our 532 system.
  • Also I’d like to ensure new signing Zaha gets game time, to see if he can score enough as a backup striker for me or not.

Thoughts?

44 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

You want Allan Saint-Maximin?

28 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

You could take Aubameyang on loan for free for 3 months + see how he gets on.

• If he does well, we can extend the loan, you can buy him, etc.
  • If he does rubbish, or you bring in someone else, then send him back.
  • So a 3 month loan (Aug/Sep/Oct), with a recall option at any time for both teams.

Why?

• I’d like to see if Aubameyang scores more from an IF position from out wide in a 41221 / 4231, rather than the role upfront he plays in our 532 system.
  • Also I’d like to ensure new signing Zaha gets game time, to see if he can score enough as a backup striker for me or not.

Thoughts?

Both of them only have 6 goal contributions combined which is less than En-Nesyri(9) 😬

I will think about the offer first. I will loan them if I can’t find a striker that can score 15+ goals

Edited by broodje kip
9 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I will think about the offer first. I will loan them if I can’t find a striker that can score 15+ goals

Sure thing. Just let me know.

Am guessing it won’t be cheap to get a 15 goal / season striker from a Vibe team (as we all want one more?!).

I’d also like one, so took a gamble on ‘bad boy’ Zaha.

13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Both of them only have 6 goal contributions combined which is less than En-Nesyri(9) 😬

I'm willling to swap Lewandowski with Mbappe 👀

Edited by Kun Aguero
35 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Also entertaining offers for

> Joakim Maehle

> Moussa Diaby (Loan)

@Titjes , considering i still had leftover money from s1, am i allowed to make transfers with ai controlled club?

No, you may not 🙂

breaking-news.thumb.png.8f1f15c3f9a874078530d270ec483467.png

We can confirm that French winger Moussa Diaby had completed a loan move to Kun's Army for 1 season. A buyout clause of 55M is included in the deal which will turns into an obligation-to-buy if he played 25+ games for his new side.

"I can't wait to start training with Lionel Messi." says the French youngster.

Moussa Diaby wasn't a regular player in his old team, only played 16 games for DAMWON last season. 

Giovanni Reyna is up for loan any one playing European competition

added 0 minutes later
Just now, d e m a r a i said:

Hmm, i might need to check your squad first before making a call on that

Okay

6 minutes ago, Victor77 said:

Giovanni Reyna is up for loan any one playing European competition

added 0 minutes later

Okay

Welp after a look or two, I've decided to submit an offer

$47M + Fabian for the transfer of Phil Foden.

Eagerly awaiting your response 🙏