Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

25 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Welp after a look or two, I've decided to submit an offer

$47M + Fabian for the transfer of Phil Foden.

Eagerly awaiting your response 🙏

Deal

3 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

breaking-news.png

Confirmed!

It’s a loan until end-Dec / 1st Jan, but with a recall clause at any point for both of us.

This maximises Zaha’s opportunities to prove he can score enough goals as a backup Striker for DanEnglish FC.

Plus we know Aubameyang is a good team player with ~7.2 ratings last year. Now we hope he also bangs in some goals for you.

breaking-news.thumb.png.12dc8d1ede4c262ec30d29a193d5e097.png

HERE-WE-GO!

DAMWON would like to confirm that it has negotiated a deal for the transfer of Vice City wunderkind Phil Foden for a fee of $47M + Fabian Ruiz as part-exchange. We would like to thank @Victor77 for the swift work done in completing this deal, we wish Fabian all the best for his career moving forward! 

1 minute ago, d e m a r a i said:

breaking-news.thumb.png.12dc8d1ede4c262ec30d29a193d5e097.png

HERE-WE-GO!

DAMWON would like to confirm that it has negotiated a deal for the transfer of Vice City wunderkind Phil Foden for a fee of $47M + Fabian Ruiz as part-exchange. We would like to thank @Victor77 for the swift work done in completing this deal, we wish Fabian all the best for his career moving forward! 

Wow that’s a good deal. Hope Foden can get games + reach his potential.

Edited by DanEnglish
6 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Wow that’s a good deal. Hope Foden can get games + reach his potential.

In one fell swoop i have managed to bolster the depth of three key positions, whilst reuniting Pep with his personal city project  ;)

Transfer of the season contender perhaps?

Just now, d e m a r a i said:

In one fell swoop i have managed to bolster the depth of three key positions, whilst reuniting Pep with his personal city project  ;)

Transfer of the season contender perhaps?

😀

40 minutes ago, Victor77 said:

😀

I genuinely do hope you guys take good care of Fabian tho :)

Edited by d e m a r a i
Pretty sure I just did an oopsie without anyone noticing lmao

breaking-news.thumb.png.ca040da2042ccf1d21856058cc6747f8.png

WELCOME JUAN!

DAMWON would like to announce that it has completed the signing of world-class wing back Juan Cuadrado from DanEnglish in a $25M deal + Joakim Mæhle as part exchange. 

We would like to congratulate @DanEnglish on their new signing and to also thank Joakim for all the hard work he has done for the club.

This deal has been a part of a series of shrewd signings done by DAMWON's technical director @d e m a r a i in accordance to the wishes of the team's head coach, Pep Guardiola. It is believed that the signing of Cuadrado will help provide much needed competition to TOTY-nominated right back Tariq Lamptey

Edited by d e m a r a i

A word of thanks to @Titjes...

... this must be a pain for him to go through 4-5 pages of posts + then use the FMM editor to process all of these transfers.

So thank you @Titjes for doing all this! We really appreciate it and are enjoying it!

1 minute ago, DanEnglish said:

A word of thanks to @Titjes...

... this must be a pain for him to go through 4-5 pages of posts + then use the FMM editor to process all of these transfers.

So thank you @Titjes for doing all this! We really appreciate it and are enjoying it!

I was just trying to update my spreadsheet and I got really confused :)

6 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

breaking-news.thumb.png.ca040da2042ccf1d21856058cc6747f8.png

Confirmed!

New-Sky-Sports-logo-2020.png.87e3f60c45b2e66d3297f46960fc539a.png

Conte Fury!

The DanEnglish FC manager is reportedly furious over the sale of yet another of their title-winning stars.

Selling the technically gifted and mentally experienced Cuadrado has not been taken well by Conte, immediately after the trades of team favorites Ramos, Milner, Di Maria, and Messi. This fury was inflamed further when Conte was told about Cuandrado's Danish replacement Mæhle...

"They told me to only use him at wing back as the ultimate backup 3rd choice on either flank. Walker & Trippier should be used on the right, Alba and Ismally on the left ... and this new guy only when absolutely necessary. What a load of ****, really it's ****, a ******* **** of ***** ********. Crazy *************!"

If the manager clearly isn't happy, then it would be diplomatic to say the fans are 'divided' about the team's fortunes in the season ahead. 

1 minute ago, DanEnglish said:

Confirmed!

New-Sky-Sports-logo-2020.png.87e3f60c45b2e66d3297f46960fc539a.png

Conte Fury!

The DanEnglish FC manager is reportedly furious over the sale of yet another of their title-winning stars.

Selling the technically gifted and mentally experienced Cuadrado has not been taken well by Conte, immediately after the trades of team favorites Ramos, Milner, Di Maria, and Messi. This fury was inflamed further when Conte was told about Cuandrado's Danish replacement Mæhle...

"They told me to only use him at wing back as the ultimate backup 3rd choice on either flank. Walker & Trippier should be used on the right, Alba and Ismally on the left ... and this new guy only when absolutely necessary. What a load of ****, really it's ****, a ******* **** of ***** ********. Crazy *************!"

If the manager clearly isn't happy, then it would be diplomatic to say the fans are 'divided' about the team's fortunes in the season ahead. 

It's legit Inter Milan 2020-21 all over again 🤣

Poor Conte can't have a break without seeing his team being ripped apart piece by piece

Fabrizio Romano: "multiple sources confirming that a deal has been brokered between DAMWON and YungKings for the swap of Houssem Aouar and Eduardo Camavinga. DAMWON also set to receive $5M compensation fee."

"Both clubs have agreed terms with the players. Announcement planned in a few hours time. HERE-WE-GO!"

Updated “In + Out“   
for DanEnglish FC to help @Titjes

Summary of transfer activity this summer (end of season 1)!

• Attack - gained Lukaku (via Kane swop), Zaha + backup player Bale. Lost Messi. Plus loaned out Aubameyang to end-Dec.
  • Midfield - gained Wijnaldum + Bellingham (on loan). Lost Di Maria + Milner.
  • Wing Backs - gained Trippier + Maehle. Lost Cuadrado.
  • Defence - gained Van Dijk + Koulibaly. Lost Ramos.

I hope that is it and I haven’t missed one. Total of 9 players in and 6 players out (inc. loans). That’s a lot.

Edited by DanEnglish

Sandwich Army here meanwhile, couldn’t manage to sign a mid 20s striker who can score 15+ goals 😂

I feel like my transfer season is literally Liverpool 2021/22

DAMWON

Summer 2021 Activity*

[INS] - Ramos (CB), Milner (LB/CM), Cuadrado (WB/MR), Camavinga** (D/MC), Foden (M/AMRLC)

[OUTS] - Van Dijk (CB), Mæhle (RB/L), Fabian (D/M/AMC), Diaby (AMR/L), Aouar** (M/AMLC)

* : Subject to change until the closing of the summer transfer window.

** : Subject to 2nd party confirmation.

Edited by d e m a r a i

1434852627_breaking-news(1).thumb.png.43aa4c09dd8aef917a69b3d9827980f6.png

Au Revoir!

DAMWON would like to announce a swap deal involving Houssem Aouar and Eduardo Camavinga of YungKings has taken place and been negotiated with. DAMWON are set to also receive $5M in compensation fee as part of the swap deal.

We would like to give a big thank you to Houssem, and also welcoming Eduardo to the squad! Good luck to @YungGaffer and his team moving forward 🤝

2 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

1434852627_breaking-news(1).thumb.png.43aa4c09dd8aef917a69b3d9827980f6.png

Au Revoir!

DAMWON would like to announce a swap deal involving Houssem Aouar and Eduardo Camavinga of YungKings has taken place and been negotiated with. DAMWON are set to also receive $5M in compensation fee as part of the swap deal.

We would like to give a big thank you to Houssem, and also welcoming Eduardo to the squad! Good luck to @YungGaffer and his team moving forward 🤝

transfer will happen as soon as @YungGaffer gives his confirmation (unless I missed it somewhere?) 😉

Just now, Victor77 said:

We are pleased to announce the signing of Raphael Varane for a fee of 65m

I can confirm this, I would write more but in a massive rush here 😂

Zidane had this to say about the deal, "Aoaur is a player who can be successful here at Yung Kings. He was not performing at his previous club but that will change. As for Camavinga, I wish him all the best."   

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

I can confirm this, I would write more but in a massive rush here 😂

Wow. Big signing. Varane was a top performer last year.

• Had a +7.35 rating from his first 20 games last season (see image) ...
  • ... but then dropped off from February onwards, with his average dropping down to only a 7.20 rating after all 34 games.
  • A quick bit of maths suggests that means Varane got a <7.00 average rating in his final 14 games.  

So who got the best deal here? Lets wait & see how @Victor77's defence performs, and how @Rich spends his fortunes.

Varane.thumb.png.b728acf99660540bc63ba7dfe9a29914.png

2 minutes ago, Titjes said:

These are the confirmed transfers that I have so far

image.png.0486391ce22789b0370824d229ac15aa.png

Let me know if I forgot any transfers

Didn't Kane go to Leeds, being swapped for Lukaku?

1 minute ago, Titjes said:

These are the confirmed transfers that I have so far

image.png.0486391ce22789b0370824d229ac15aa.png

Let me know if I forgot any transfers

55M for Van Dijk is a daylight robbery judging by his market value 🤣

Definitely a noteworthy transfer business for DanEnglish

9 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Didn't Kane go to Leeds, being swapped for Lukaku?

No, that transfers will happen end august/begin september 😉

(I will not let a new transfer, make another transfer instantly)

Edited by Titjes
6 minutes ago, Titjes said:

No, that transfers will happen end august/begin september 😉

(I will not let a new transfer, make another transfer instantly)

Exactly as Titjes said. League Regulations.

Basically I'll have Kane for a month, then we do the Lukaku - Kane swop. Was neither my nor @leedsunited87's original intention, but @Titjes was pretty clear upfront about transfer rules. So @leedsunited87 keeps Lukaku for an extra month before the swop happens!

EDIT - and a great choice by @leedsunited87 - as Kane is worth a massive $246m (Daniel Levy getting his 200m GBP fee!)

Edited by DanEnglish
1 hour ago, d e m a r a i said:

55M for Van Dijk is a daylight robbery judging by his market value 🤣

Definitely a noteworthy transfer business for DanEnglish

Remember it’s 55m + TWO players ... and when those two players retire, you get TWO transfer opportunities from non-Vibe teams. It’s much more than just 55m.

Also I think the transfer values significantly undervalues older players (+32 years old) in this kind of Draft PvP game.

• Younger players are valued on CA, PA, AND resale value.
  • While older players are essentially valued on CA only.
  • Here’s an example. Cuadrado is clearly a better player right now.

E43AC131-767C-4384-B2E1-D9EF838D0782.thumb.png.03e5e755e3e90836ec13bf9806b82ebb.png

So some of these deals are much fairer than some FMM transfer values suggest.

Edited by DanEnglish
3 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Remember it’s 55m + TWO players ... and when those two players retire, you get TWO transfer opportunities from non-Vibe teams. It’s much more than just 55m.

Also I think the transfer values significantly undervalues older players (+32 years old) in this kind of Draft PvP game.

• Younger players are valued on CA, PA, AND resale value.
  • While older players are essentially valued on CA only.
  • Here’s an example. Cuadrado is clearly a better player right now.

E43AC131-767C-4384-B2E1-D9EF838D0782.thumb.png.03e5e755e3e90836ec13bf9806b82ebb.png

So some of these deals are much fairer than some FMM transfer values suggest.

True, but what those attributes don't show you is their injury proneness and those attributes are going to start dropping soon :)