Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

@Titjes - while we wait for @Victor77, here is a player draft question for you - would like your guidance ...

What minimum level of position accomplishment does a player need to be considered for that position? (E.g. natural, accomplished, competent, etc)

Example #1 - would Martial or Mahrez be considered for the AML draft, as they are “accomplished” (dark green) in that position ... ?

AC094FA9-D75A-4424-96C2-C003C8274120.thumb.jpeg.ffa635bc8ff4c376f48516bebafcbf0d.jpeg

48CD7CAA-7E30-4284-A030-C0992D2C550F.thumb.jpeg.b5f7d404d24170b560e85276f7f9cfd0.jpeg

Example #2 - would Abraham or Pepe be considered for the AML draft, as they are “competent” (yellow) in that position ... ?

6D34237E-A228-494D-A97F-4577D06F6B6F.thumb.jpeg.c7a786d9f0409e7fc8ee2dd42921a9a1.jpeg

F81A7507-2DD8-486E-AB4C-828BFA915C22.thumb.jpeg.f84d8d6001170f5d9467c206a0210683.jpeg

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a player to be picked, he has to have a dark green (accomplished) shade for that position.

So in your examples:

  • Martial can be chosen for ST or AML
  • Mahrez can be chosen for ST or AML or (A)MR or AMC (Which falls in the same category as DMC & MC positions, more on that when the next draft round starts)
  • Tammy can be chosen as ST
  • Pepe can be chosen as AMR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Titjes said:

For a player to be picked, he has to have a dark green (accomplished) shade for that position.

Got it - makes sense 👍 

A few extra player draft questions whike we wait for @Victor77 ... you can answer them later, no urgency!

  1. Retiring - if a drafted player retires at the end of season 1 (e.g. 42 year old Buffon), can that team buy a new player (in that position!) to replace them - but obviously using only any remaining transfer budgets? ... EXAMPLE -  Buffon retires, the team has $10m transfer budget, so can buy a new GK from a non-player team to keep the same squad depth.
  2. Sponsorships - at the end of the season, if two teams can get any player for free, can we make a rule that team 1 can steal team 2’s star player, but team 2 can’t steal the same star player back - I.e. they have to pick different players.
  3. Expiring Contracts - how do we want to handle player contract expiries (both for our team & for all other players? E.g. do all our existing players get automatic contract extensions. E.g. how can we “buy“ / “sign” players who will soon be out-of-contract!

Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Got it - makes sense 👍 

A few extra player draft questions whike we wait for @Victor77 ... you can answer them later, no urgency!

  1. Retiring - if a drafted player retires at the end of season 1 (e.g. 42 year old Buffon), can that team buy a new player (in that position!) to replace them - but obviously using only any remaining transfer budgets? ... EXAMPLE -  Buffon retires, the team has $10m transfer budget, so can buy a new GK from a non-player team to keep the same squad depth.
  2. Sponsorships - at the end of the season, if two teams can get any player for free, can we make a rule that team 1 can steal team 2’s star player, but team 2 can’t steal the same star player back - I.e. they have to pick different players.
  3. Expiring Contracts - how do we want to handle player contract expiries (both for our team & for all other players? E.g. do all our existing players get automatic contract extensions. E.g. how can we “buy“ / “sign” players who will soon be out-of-contract!

Cheers! 

  1. If a player decides to retire, then you will be indeed "forced" to buy a new player with whatever budget you have remaining (In this case a transfer from a non-player owned club is allowed).
  2. It only seems logical to me that the same player can't be stolen twice in 1 window 😉
  3. What expiring contracts? the contracts will never run out 😜 and you can only transfer between eachother unless your sponsor provides you with the chance to do a tranfer with a club not owned by someone.
Edited by Titjes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Titjes said:
  • If a player decides to retire, then you will be indeed "forced" to buy a new player with whatever budget you have remaining (In this case a transfer from a non-player owned club is allowed).
  • It only seems logical to me that the same player can't be stolen twice in 1 window 😉
  • What expiring contracts? the contracts will never run out 😜 and you can only transfer between eachother unless your sponsor provides you with the chance to do a tranfer with a club not owned by someone.

Awesome 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I would like to make new rule where no one except me can draft Barella, buy him or steal him for free.

I’ll have to untie him then and let him go 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I would like to make new rule where no one except me can draft Barella, buy him or steal him for free.

Change your manager to Arteta then maybe that can happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Titjes, how are we going to tackle the prices of players given the fact that in different saves the same player can have diferrent values?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YungGaffer said:

Hey @Titjes, how are we going to tackle the prices of players given the fact that in different saves the same player can have diferrent values?

If I'm not mistaken then players have the same value if you start a save with same:

  • Leagues
  • Database
  • Currency

 

@Kun Aguero , I'm correct am I or am I forgetting something?🤔

 

I will post some pages of the possible players though (not all pages). I can always double check prices if you PM me 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Titjes said:

If I'm not mistaken then players have the same value if you start a save with same:

  • Leagues
  • Database
  • Currency

 

@Kun Aguero , I'm correct am I or am I forgetting something?🤔

 

I will post some pages of the possible players though (not all pages). I can always double check prices if you PM me 😉

Starting date of the save matter as well, if all the setups are the same, then the prices should be the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/08/2021 at 09:30, Titjes said:

Sponsorship Draft

 

Rules:

Wait until the person before you made his/her choice. As soon as the person posted his/her choice, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

Read your sponsorships carefully before making a choice 😉

 

Order for picking sponsorships:

1. @d e m a r a i

2. @geordiekrispy

3. @Kun Aguero

4. @Rich

5. @YungGaffer

6. @leedsunited87

7. @broodje kip

8. @DanEnglish

9. @Victor77

 

 

Sponsorship 1:

  Hide contents

1.thumb.PNG.14a62d225e8c151d2036d00accadb2b1.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 2:

  Hide contents

2.thumb.PNG.5acf488d385fd031d138f2efeb76769c.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 3:

  Hide contents

3.thumb.PNG.e10815996a86980c0917ba94b849339c.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 4:

  Hide contents

4.thumb.PNG.0a255eb35c7a92abbb70e8bb23e2d3f7.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 5:

  Hide contents

5.thumb.PNG.24182387d2f9f66cf9d266b63914c8e3.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 6:

  Hide contents

6.thumb.PNG.d965053a48117aca8386406e32c7894a.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 7:

  Hide contents

7.thumb.PNG.15830898c0c1f32030f82f797d48c242.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 8:

  Hide contents

8.thumb.PNG.1079a6bd35997ba5ae644fe3b8bd2d4c.PNG

 

 Sponsorship 9:

  Hide contents

9.thumb.PNG.f8eb130688c0c1972d800ab4471e786e.PNG

 

Sponsorship 10:

  Hide contents

10.thumb.PNG.d299555d17ddc115f25d5acd6cdc494b.PNG

 

 

If somebody has any questions, fee free to ask!

Sorry am late have been busy if Samsung hasn't been taking I would settle for  Chevrolet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Starting date of the save matter as well, if all the setups are the same, then the prices should be the same 

Oh okay, well starting date is 1 August 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Player Draft Round 1: ST + LW + RW + CM

 

Info:

The amount of draft rounds has been reduced to 6, to speed up the game a bit.

Draft rounds look like this now:

Spoiler

igyu.png.a04806b74f4da283d56c53217843ed79.png

 

 

Rules:

Wait until the person before you made his/her choices. As soon as the person posted his/her choices, the next one can post theirs.

Every manager will have a maximum of 24 hours to post their choice (doesn't mean you have to take 24 hours though 🤣)

Pick 1 ST + 1 LW/LM + 1 RW/RM + 1 CAM/CM/CDM (4 players total)

For a player to be picked, he has to have a dark green (accomplished) shade for that position

For more player choices, load up a save to check 😉

 

 

Order for picking players:

1. @Kun Aguero

2. @YungGaffer

3. @DanEnglish

4. @broodje kip

5. @leedsunited87

6. @Rich

7. @Victor77

8. @geordiekrispy

9. @d e m a r a i

 

 

Strikers (ST)

 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210829-071622.thumb.jpg.a9026871036bd22811b17d5cc8d51c76.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071625.thumb.jpg.b3d166beb0d6d813feb04451702826d8.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071628.thumb.jpg.11530a31c6e0abd5087cfdaff14143ef.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071631.thumb.jpg.68b6205c4ad61e55ada091ced26aaf08.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071634.thumb.jpg.cb1677666f5f7cd94109842d33425f2f.jpg

 

Left Wingers (LW or LM)

 

Spoiler

LW

Screenshot_20210829-071701.thumb.jpg.f7fd9394c399ae42f7f3928add1d8089.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071704.thumb.jpg.238d42e7ef5f28377c6e4f52e79c4088.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071706.thumb.jpg.d65da26ddadfe721c9711467176d416c.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071709.thumb.jpg.a3a1c6305f8ae1714b3c38a2bfc52818.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071713.thumb.jpg.d9df8f6b126a09ff62d55d921a80d374.jpg

 

LM

Screenshot_20210829-071726.thumb.jpg.efc130b8996b5f3332975bf6c13fcb2d.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071729.thumb.jpg.203dc7f0a745831e31bf39cbde516772.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071732.thumb.jpg.78585c0b05a1ddf7a93f0d083087f08b.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071734.thumb.jpg.bbfb921828a564fcd92edbceb13263d5.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071737.thumb.jpg.368ea78ad65aeaba9c1c31324ee5ec43.jpg

 

Right Wingers (RW or RM)

 

Spoiler

RW

Screenshot_20210829-071748.thumb.jpg.283771cff10a19afad079354771cb1a0.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071750.thumb.jpg.495d2e9e58d8a567a93c45dc0dd4ba57.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071753.thumb.jpg.cb312c42f17e844aee9d1779b5fbee44.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071756.thumb.jpg.88e288e9435e10fadc209445b8e76ec4.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071759.thumb.jpg.1751f5470c10fdd75ccca7ebf5ddafd8.jpg

 

RM

Screenshot_20210829-071811.thumb.jpg.fad87cadcf20883c15eae90ffb4ad0e7.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071816.thumb.jpg.ba5d737f3dc915026a2bd0d1bc47e098.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071819.thumb.jpg.c576e62ca9f14d50084fbe2a536933e7.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071822.thumb.jpg.6c210a4c3ba98d826429f3cba15887ac.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071824.thumb.jpg.dccd42e9b71a13748203acacad6123ba.jpg

 

Midfielders (CAM or CM or CDM)

 

Spoiler

CAM

Screenshot_20210829-071834.thumb.jpg.1f94084605fb6a9db1efdaf48177c8a6.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071836.thumb.jpg.eb3db15c7a5f8653c6811d5a3df0795a.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071839.thumb.jpg.f1cddaf69cc92d5da6a2d212ed419fa2.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071842.thumb.jpg.c4850970a289cf9f26bc3fc928f32774.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071845.thumb.jpg.b5deeaf902a2b6838d1bec7adb59b2be.jpg

 

CM

Screenshot_20210829-071855.thumb.jpg.ca0d064d1641ced8e85f9275f13806c2.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071858.thumb.jpg.61a3e1c133f981d4c2931fdb14c73602.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071902.thumb.jpg.b9caef5fc0aa107150a6581e08fff94e.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071905.thumb.jpg.0a0834e67dd46e12051c810191e1683a.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071908.thumb.jpg.58d16e24c6a523ca969122c230b499ed.jpg

 

CDM

Screenshot_20210829-071920.thumb.jpg.15ce1fcba2081b48161a2afd2ed9c846.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071923.thumb.jpg.f0081d8c8b04185fb8aec4408b08d50c.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071926.thumb.jpg.67a11727b8238dae882acefbc7199f61.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071928.thumb.jpg.3883f1aadb916c087207776eb3ab37d4.jpgScreenshot_20210829-071931.thumb.jpg.070d77986593459192d6af6a05149755.jpg

 

 

 

If somebody has any questions, fee free to ask!

Edited by Titjes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Finally got the first pick 😁

  • ST : Robert Lewandowski (130M)
  • LW : Heung-Min Son (181M)
  • RW : Wilfried Zaha (45M)
  • CM : Yves Bissouma (18.25M)

Remaining Budget : 625.75M

I wonder how poor my defense will be after spending so much in the attack 😂

@YungGaffer you're next

Edited by Kun Aguero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something mildly interesting...

... this is a visual showing the Top 100 Strikers (based on value) in this FMM21 setup ... mapping their age vs their value, plus I’ve added 4 subjective categories.

Of course other things are also important (attributes, positional flexibility, preferred traits, etc) - but these are these easiest to manually extract.

Might help with decision making 👍 

7959FEB8-8AB4-4B26-8965-DD8682CB955C.png.10f550b8508d0d6fd0c893d00300ab7b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Finally got the first pick 😁

  • ST : Robert Lewandowski (130M)
  • LW : Heung-Min Son (181M)
  • RW : Wilfried Zaha (45M)
  • CM : Yves Bissouma (18.25M)

Remaining Budget : 625.75M

I wonder how poor my defense will be after spending so much in the attack 😂

@YungGaffer you're next

Thanks @Kun Aguero for the help. It seems some player values may vary from save to save (even with the same settings loaded)

 

@Kun Aguero - Budget left: 626M

image.png.7c1717966fe17548eeddf21da5f0bc53.png

 

@YungGaffer is up next 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’mLiterally scouring the world for talent here, no doubt I will somehow manage to mess my team up still. Can’t wait for my turn now 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’mLiterally scouring the world for talent here, no doubt I will somehow manage to mess my team up still. Can’t wait for my turn now 😂

It’s when we have to scour the free transfer market as have no funds left that we know we’re screwed.

Asking “Is Nasri still out of contract for central midfield?!” + “What CB can I get on a free that can both tackle and run?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DanEnglish said:

It’s when we have to scour the free transfer market as have no funds left that we know we’re screwed.

Asking “Is Nasri still out of contract for central midfield?!” + “What CB can I get on a free that can both tackle and run?”

I may end up with Nasri at CB a now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rich said:

I may end up with Nasri at CB a now! 

That would be ... unfortunate. From memory, Nasri was a bit like an aging Paul Scholes - couldn’t run nor tackle. Not ideal for a CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

Something mildly interesting...

... this is a visual showing the Top 100 Strikers (based on value) in this FMM21 setup ... mapping their age vs their value, plus I’ve added 4 subjective categories.

Of course other things are also important (attributes, positional flexibility, preferred traits, etc) - but these are these easiest to manually extract.

Might help with decision making 👍 

7959FEB8-8AB4-4B26-8965-DD8682CB955C.png.10f550b8508d0d6fd0c893d00300ab7b.png

Actually, it might now help @Rich much. He might ends up buying Joelinton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Actually, it might now help @Rich much. He might ends up buying Joelinton

Buying Joelinton ... Wouldn’t that help all of us instead?! 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Buying Joelinton ... Wouldn’t that help all of us instead?! 😂 

Guess you have no idea about the story of The Great Joelinton and Mikey Johnston 

Edited by broodje kip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

It’s when we have to scour the free transfer market as have no funds left that we know we’re screwed.

Asking “Is Nasri still out of contract for central midfield?!” + “What CB can I get on a free that can both tackle and run?”

Nice try, but free transfers are not allowed 😂 you have 1000M to get your players, no freebies 🤣

added 0 minutes later
24 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

My god I'm 9th lmao, time to eat the leftovers I guess :(

Players enough lol 😅🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×