Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

I’m waiting for @DanEnglish stats but I’m sure me or Dan finished with the most points over the seasons?

Well done @leedsunited87, great team selection got you there

One thing I can say is I got highest average position over the 3 years which means I best picked 😝

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m waiting for @DanEnglish stats but I’m sure me or Dan finished with the most points over the seasons?

Well done @leedsunited87, great team selection got you there

One thing I can say is I got highest average position over the 3 years which means I best picked 😝

@DanEnglish had least Goals Against (86), most Goal Difference (174) & most Wins (78)

@Rich you had the most League Points (256), least Losses (14) & most Wins (78)

😉

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Over 3 Seasons - @Rich wins. He + I finished with exactly the same points total in Seasons 1 + 3 ... but he beat me by 4 points in season 2 ... so his total is (obviously) 4 points better than mine over all seasons. 

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Final Season - that's ... er ... cheeky ... You beat me to 2nd place by 1 goal. Literally just one. We have the same wins, same draws, same losses, same goals conceded + same points total in season 3 ... you just scored 1 goal more than me. So yes you have the highest average position by a single goal. And I'm not annoyed by that at all. No no no. Well maybe a bit.

1708155957_RichDan.thumb.png.221a2ddae11e6b03fcf6ee14087504df.png

It's bizarre - just how similar Rich + my league finishes are. However he also won the European Champions League, so he definitely beats me overall.

Edited by DanEnglish

@Titjes - Kudos to you here. You've done a great job organising this and we've had a lot of fun - thank you. Would definitely love to play the FMM22 version with you, so please send me a message when you do and I'll contribute with nice looking graphics 👍

Your teams:
Congrats to @leedsunited87 for running away with the league  🏆 , @Victor77 for winning the FA Cup  🏆 , @d e m a r a i for winning the Carabao Cup  🏆 , @YungGaffer for winning the Euro Cup 🏆 and @geordiekrispy for winning the European Champions League  🏆 .

Its great (and impressive) that 5 different Vibe players won a trophy in the final season - is much better than one person winning it all 👍

My team:
Am delighted with my 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes in each season 😄. Especially that I didn't have a heal / morale bonus in those first two seasons. Plus my first XI between season 1 and 3 was almost completely different (e.g. Messi, Ronaldo, Muller vs Salah, Neymar, Lukaku).

You will notice that my points total went up each season (80, 85, 87 pts), but my league position went down (1st, 2nd, 3rd). I believe this is because all your teams got better quicker (e.g. Sandwich Army had 74, 79, 86 pts, Leeds had 74, 78, then 93 pts). I assume this is probably because you picked younger players, who got better as a team over time. If you have a different reason, please let me know 🙂

Great game 👍

3 minutes ago, mihhasd said:

team name Rebels of Mike

This topic is for FMM2021 and has finished since the new game came out. 

I'm afraid all spots are taken for this years game. 

Keep a look on the forum for any future community events to get involved in :)