Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help combinations of player roles

I have some questions dude, help me understand more clearly about the game. Can you give me some advices about use player roles effectively ? e.g forward and winger, winger and full back, forward and attacking mid. 

The other question is about tempo and instructions, which are work well together ? e.g in my opinion, fast tempo can suit with direct passing and through balls. Share me your experiences 😁

Edited by Duc98 Nguyen

there is a topic around of common mistakes on fmm, there you can find a lot of info about how combos can be good or bad, i personally recommend BBM cause has a really nice perform on most tactics combined with IWB to fill his space 😉

5 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

there is a topic around of common mistakes on fmm, there you can find a lot of info about how combos can be good or bad, i personally recommend BBM cause has a really nice perform on most tactics combined with IWB to fill his space 😉

That thread alongside this one from a few years ago are a treasure trove of knowledge from the more experienced Vibers.

I also went digging and found this from last year as it mentions the linking of player roles, I'd assume it still applies:

@MatiasDFS thank you, i read that article, but still get stuck. I’m trying to create a tactic for my team with average players. After long time, i play again and try to understand roles logically. I foud that it’s more complicated than I think because I just find and apply tactics on tactics index before. One thing I regconize that majority of players play as IF and Poacher. Can I use them as other roles such as CF or AF and winger or IW ?

@geordiekrispy thks for your help. Can you give me your experince about some effective combos? I’m researching how the roles work with each others, especially, at wing, winger coupled with FB or WB ? I whether that using 2 IFs or 2 Wingers are effective or not ? 
Thanks in advance