Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Any way of improving this side of the player??

On 04/09/2021 at 16:21, eternalaurora said:

That will be great. I'm also a bit curious about anticipation and corners. Can't find anything that looks like it in FMMS.

As far as I know, Anticipation doesn't exist in FMM. I think it's simpler than FM and just uses Movement.

Over the years I've heard things like Finishing and Long Shots being combined into Shooting and Jumping and Heading being combined into Aerial, but nothing at all about Anticipation...

14 minutes ago, Scratch said:

As far as I know, Anticipation doesn't exist in FMM. I think it's simpler than FM and just uses Movement.

Over the years I've heard things like Finishing and Long Shots being combined into Shooting and Jumping and Heading being combined into Aerial, but nothing at all about Anticipation...

Pretty sure Anticipation, atleast in FMM, is generally the combined value of both movement + positioning + decision-making as far as I'm aware of

Edited by d e m a r a i
On 05/09/2021 at 17:04, d e m a r a i said:

Pretty sure Anticipation, atleast in FMM, is generally the combined value of both movement + positioning + decision-making as far as I'm aware of

Yeah you're right. I think they are taking the average. 

@Scratch Here's something interesting. I currently have a few pairs of mentor relationship that fell apart. If I terminate them myself, the player doesn't show any improvement. However, if it's terminated by a player leaving (I loaned them out), then the hidden attribute will change. I need more testing on that but perhaps we can keep that as a last resort.

Update: it works!

Edited by eternalaurora
On 16/09/2021 at 20:30, eternalaurora said:

@Scratch Here's something interesting. I currently have a few pairs of mentor relationship that fell apart. If I terminate them myself, the player doesn't show any improvement. However, if it's terminated by a player leaving (I loaned them out), then the hidden attribute will change. I need more testing on that but perhaps we can keep that as a last resort.

That's interesting - certainly looks to be the way to terminate bad mentoring relationships if you can. Great find!

On 16/09/2021 at 20:30, eternalaurora said:

@eternalaurora And just when you think you have you're head around the game, it goes and does this to you:

lainez-season0T2-03.jpg.951e3b43320ac61a9d087be4e8127055.jpg

I terminated the partnership and actually got the message that Pressure has improved. I didn't check that the value actually changed as that's in a real career, so not using my app on it, but sure the value will change if it shows the message?

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

@eternalaurora And just when you think you have you're head around the game, it goes and does this to you:

lainez-season0T2-03.jpg.951e3b43320ac61a9d087be4e8127055.jpg

I terminated the partnership and actually got the message that Pressure has improved. I didn't check that the value actually changed as that's in a real career, so not using my app on it, but sure the value will change if it shows the message?

Have to say I haven't seen that for a while. Gotta say this is the first time I see mentor breaking down, the players are happy about it, and there is an improvement. During early days when this happens to me there won't be any improvement and the youngster will start to hate his mentor. But since the message is there I think it has been changed?

Edited by eternalaurora
8 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

Have to say I haven't seen that for a while. Gotta say this is the first time I see mentor breaking down, the players are happy about it, and there is an improvement. During early days when this happens to me there won't be any improvement and the youngster will start to hate his mentor. But since the message is there I think it has been changed?

Yeah, I can't remember seeing it before. But only had one mentor relationship break down ending in them hating each other recently, whereas it was common before, so they must have changed it in on of the later version. I'll look for it next time I'm on a cheat career.