Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-2-1 | Rampaging Rovers + 43 goals for Armstrong

Had fun with the tactic I've come up with here! Hit over 100 goals in the league and my striker got 43 all competitions (41 league) himself. The setup is geared to get goals for the striker and it's done the job well. You can see it's the bulk of Blackburn's default squad I'm using here so in no way is it world class players involved. I think it may have performed even better had I not lost (in what can only be described as ridiculously bad injury luck) Lenihan, Branthwaite, Blum, Chapman and Armstrong for three games in February as we lost all three games there. I will say you'll need decent wingers for this to work as well as a decent BWM. Decent wingbacks will also really help. I've also run it on a Premier League save I have with Leeds where I'm in 2025, having just applied it for the 25-26 season and it's looking good so far there too. If anyone wants to use it then have at it and let me know how you get on.

646V7jN.png

Tactical instructions

0PbrEOp.png

3epOQec.png

dn1AZNh.png

Most Used 11

4tMmgmD.png

Transfers in

rWC4jOa.png

Transfers out

tvzhwU4.png

Table

M93sON0.png

Armstrong

6e3n5Uj.png

nn4Orjx.png

Team of the season

A7JYqO3.png

Goals

vD3myFc.png

Assists

BzimHbQ.png

Games

WMye4hZ.png

KIc7ahO.png

mMNPWPH.png

v1CJ8jV.png

q7BDWfg.png

Looks reallygood mate, I think you’re on to your own 1kc tactic here, I also love Adam Armstrong (Wish he was at Newcastle)

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Looks reallygood mate, I think you’re on to your own 1kc tactic here, I also love Adam Armstrong (Wish he was at Newcastle)

He won’t join small club Rich

added 0 minutes later

Nice tactic anyway, @Schwantz34

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I was thinking that myself. Might attempt it at some stage.

Never tried one before.

18 minutes ago, White Europe said:

Only used it from Wolfsburg match, so 7 games and 6 wins as Frankfurt (test save), i will test it in italy as well. Good tactic 👏

Screenshot_20210831-102253.jpg

I'm building a Wolfsburg team myself to try it with and it's looking pretty good so far. You do need the right players in for the roles though. I lost Weghorst who was lethal but wanted out early in the January window with bids coming in. Wanted Selke in to replace him but can't sign him as he's on loan so making do with Daniel Ginczek for now and I'll loan someone else until I can get Selke who I want to try it with. Like you though I applied it with them having already played some of the season with a different tactic, so I feel season two on this one for me might be the time to see how good it will be.

Nice 8-3 win I just spotted there!

Edited by Schwantz34
5 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

The wingers there will need to have good passing and crossing for it to work right? Should be more of traditional winger and not an inside forward?

Yeah inside forwards aren't as effective and high shooting stat wide players will take goals away from your forward. Focus on traits needed to supply your striker. Crossing, passing, teamwork, decisions, pace, dribbling etc.

1 minute ago, Feri Sandria said:

Do tactics always control ball possession in every game?

No, it depends how you set up your system and your tactical instructions.

If you're asking about mine in particular, I didn't pay much attention to the possession numbers. I was more focussed on my striker getting goals.

Edited by Schwantz34
1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

Tidak, itu tergantung bagaimana Anda mengatur sistem dan instruksi taktis Anda.

Jika Anda bertanya tentang milik saya secara khusus, saya tidak terlalu memperhatikan nomor kepemilikan. Saya lebih fokus pada penyerang saya yang mencetak gol.

ok thanks, I'm looking for ball control based tactics can you recommend the tactics I'm looking for?

1 minute ago, Feri Sandria said:

ok thanks, I'm looking for ball control based tactics can you recommend the tactics I'm looking for?

Have a look around the tactics bit, this is @Schwantz34 topic, don’t take away from his tactic.

4 minutes ago, Feri Sandria said:

This is the best place to start;

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm building a Wolfsburg team myself to try it with and it's looking pretty good so far. You do need the right players in for the roles though. I lost Weghorst who was lethal but wanted out early in the January window with bids coming in. Wanted Selke in to replace him but can't sign him as he's on loan so making do with Daniel Ginczek for now and I'll loan someone else until I can get Selke who I want to try it with. Like you though I applied it with them having already played some of the season with a different tactic, so I feel season two on this one for me might be the time to see how good it will be.

Nice 8-3 win I just spotted there!

I did like that 8 goals scored in away game! When leading by two goals im lowering that BWM down and changing WB's to FB's and it helps defending a bit and still score some.

Edited by White Europe
10 minutes ago, White Europe said:

I did like that 8 goals scored in away game! When leading by two goals im lowering that BWM down and changing WB's to FB's and it helps defending a bit and still score some.

I toyed with that early on but then decided I liked the attacking way better because it's fun with some of the crazy scores you can get 😂

So @RichI'm thinking I might go with your suggestion and see if my tactic here can get me a complete 1kc challenge.

What are the rules and things for it? Had a look for a thread on it but couldn't see one, unless of course I'm screen blind which is entirely possible after looking round the site a while.

[Edit]

Nevermind, I found the thread on it. Reading through now.

Edited by Schwantz34
8 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

So @RichI'm thinking I might go with your suggestion and see if my tactic here can get me a complete 1kc challenge.

What are the rules and things for it? Had a look for a thread on it but couldn't see one, unless of course I'm screen blind which is entirely possible after looking round the site a while.

[Edit]

Nevermind, I found the thread on it. Reading through now.

Look forward to seeing how you get on mate. Best of luck 😁

8 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Picking a club and player could take a while 😂

That’s always my problem, takes me ages to figure out who I actually want to manage and use 😂

2 hours ago, Stevohosking88 said:

Did you start a 1k challenge good sir?

I haven't yet and from careers I'm running it on I don't think it scores highly enough for one. It would need adapting so won't start one until I figure out what changes would make it a 1kc worthy system. It's still good for winning titles etc.

Used this in my spurs save, son and bergeijn the wingers took all the goals from kane 😂, he got upset and put in transfer request and went to barcelona in the next window.

EEA12011-8A04-42CA-AFF1-2FFD3E3AFB32.png

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

Used this in my spurs save, son and bergeijn the wingers took all the goals from kane 😂, he got upset and put in transfer request and went to barcelona in the next window.

EEA12011-8A04-42CA-AFF1-2FFD3E3AFB32.png

Probably because neither of those players are wingers, and both will look to shoot as a first instinct.

On 04/09/2021 at 00:59, Schwantz34 said:

I haven't yet and from careers I'm running it on I don't think it scores highly enough for one. It would need adapting so won't start one until I figure out what changes would make it a 1kc worthy system. It's still good for winning titles etc.

43 goals is good enough imo. With better players, you’d surely score more but 43 per season is already good enough for 1kc

13 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Probably because neither of those players are wingers, and both will look to shoot as a first instinct.

Maybe, because they are naturally IFs. With the Kane money I used it to buy Armstrong and Nketiah and rotate them. They adapting well with this tactic, although Nketiah is much more better when playing as AF rather than just a poacher

10 hours ago, Rehans said:

Maybe, because they are naturally IFs. With the Kane money I used it to buy Armstrong and Nketiah and rotate them. They adapting well with this tactic, although Nketiah is much more better when playing as AF rather than just a poacher

Yeah the more you improve your squad the better the tactic should perform, hopefully. 

18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

43 goals is good enough imo. With better players, you’d surely score more but 43 per season is already good enough for 1kc

I need to get back to that save because I can't remember why I stopped playing that one. I think it might have been struggling to score those numbers in the Premier League. I'll have a crack at it again tonight from where I left off and see.