Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Hidden attributes

Curt

I'm working on an app that will show them, screenshot of the hidden attributes in the spoiler:

Spoiler

mentoring-01.jpg

Android only to start, will need a new version each year because FMM changes, will probably cost a few pounds (though if I get it out before FMM22, I'll probably make the FMM21 version free).

I'm close to releasing a beta test version, but I've been saying that for a while. I want to get it out soon, but also have work, a family, etc.. 🤞

There's another app in the download section, but not sure it shows the hidden attributes or not and most people were saying it's broken - but I haven't actually tried it. I also talked to someone who was working on that (not the original author, but someone else using the source code), so there could be another app coming - but I don't know any details about that.

Also, there is a very good guide by @eternalaurora - Guide to All Personalities (WIP) - which will help you work out some of the hidden attributes for a player based on their personality. And there are other hints in the game in the coach reports etc.

52 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm working on an app that will show them, screenshot of the hidden attributes in the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

mentoring-01.jpg

Android only to start, will need a new version each year because FMM changes, will probably cost a few pounds (though if I get it out before FMM22, I'll probably make the FMM21 version free).

I'm close to releasing a beta test version, but I've been saying that for a while. I want to get it out soon, but also have work, a family, etc.. 🤞

There's another app in the download section, but not sure it shows the hidden attributes or not and most people were saying it's broken - but I haven't actually tried it. I also talked to someone who was working on that (not the original author, but someone else using the source code), so there could be another app coming - but I don't know any details about that.

Also, there is a very good guide by @eternalaurora - Guide to All Personalities (WIP) - which will help you work out some of the hidden attributes for a player based on their personality. And there are other hints in the game in the coach reports etc.

Thank you for your recognition!

From the scout/coach report, these comments are related to hidden attributes:

Spoiler

Professional player - good professionalism.

Determined player - good determination.

Consistent player - good consistency.

Thrives in big matches - good big match performance.

Takes pride in his performances - good professionalism and consistency, may or may not be determined.

Leads by example on the pitch - good professionalism, consistency, and leadership, may or may not be determined.

Mercurial talent - good creativity and flair.

Skillful dribbler - good dribbling, technique, and flair.

Very rarely injured - low injury proneness.

An enigmatic player - poor professionalism.

Lacks determination - poor determination.

Inconsistent player - poor consistency.

A somewhat predictable player - poor flair.

A very enigmatic player - poor professionalism and consistency.

Tends to struggle in big matches - poor big match performance.

May have concerns over injuries - high injury proneness or mid-high with recurring injury.

From training report:

Spoiler

Professional approach - good professionalism.

Hard working - good work rate.

Resilient physique - very low injury proneness.

Unprofessional - poor professionalism.

Of course and there's squad dynamics. The top three are quite straightforward. I'm still trying to figure out morale but I think it's either the player or his friend(s) has some thing to complain about. Also the very ambitious players seem to have built-in negative impact on morale. Loyalty is also pretty weird. I saw Frenkie De Jong with 15 loyalty having F level influence and Luka Modric with 13 having B???

16 minutes ago, eternalaurora said:

Thank you for your recognition!

From the scout/coach report, these comments are related to hidden attributes:

Reveal hidden contents

Professional player - good professionalism.

Determined player - good determination.

Consistent player - good consistency.

Thrives in big matches - good big match performance.

Takes pride in his performances - good professionalism and consistency, may or may not be determined.

Leads by example on the pitch - good professionalism, consistency, and leadership, may or may not be determined.

Mercurial talent - good creativity and flair.

Skillful dribbler - good dribbling, technique, and flair.

Very rarely injured - low injury proneness.

An enigmatic player - poor professionalism.

Lacks determination - poor determination.

Inconsistent player - poor consistency.

A somewhat predictable player - poor flair.

A very enigmatic player - poor professionalism and consistency.

Tends to struggle in big matches - poor big match performance.

May have concerns over injuries - high injury proneness or mid-high with recurring injury.

From training report:

Hide contents

Professional approach - good professionalism.

Hard working - good work rate.

Resilient physique - very low injury proneness.

Unprofessional - poor professionalism.

Of course and there's squad dynamics. The top three are quite straightforward. I'm still trying to figure out morale but I think it's either the player or his friend(s) has some thing to complain about. Also the very ambitious players seem to have built-in negative impact on morale. Loyalty is also pretty weird. I saw Frenkie De Jong with 15 loyalty having F level influence and Luka Modric with 13 having B???

Great work mate, keep it up! 🙂