Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It comes around fast fair play, looking forward to seeing what changes and improvements in they announce.

Looking forward to the "improvements" they make this year.

Hope they fix the VAR goal given bug where the players just stand still until the ball is kicked off again.

And actually save the match that was played when you save the replay.

Oh and allow us to change set pieces mid game.

Edited by geordiekrispy

The mention of speed has me curious since recent editions (training, set pieces, bidding wars etc) have added to the play time. Likely just to say it's a quicker experience than the others like but it's somewhat intriguing. 

6 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

I just want Technique to be train-able again :(

It’s not trainable? I’m pretty sure it is cause I’ve managed to train a lot of players’ technique 

12 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

It’s not trainable? I’m pretty sure it is cause I’ve managed to train a lot of players’ technique 

Atleast for me, as far as I'm aware it's still isn't or if it is it's damn slow and rare to get through mentoring (one reason why I bought the IGE in the first place)

Edited by d e m a r a i
11 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

All I hope is a few new roles especially False 9, Mezzala, Regista and Comple Wing-Back

Complete wing-back is interesting, Complete midfielder is what I want but I guess Roaming Playmaker is that basically

27 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Complete wing-back is interesting, Complete midfielder is what I want but I guess Roaming Playmaker is that basically

Complete Midfielder is not in the PC version of the game but I guess if they add it, the Mobile might get it in the next 2 or 3 more editions.

I hope they introduce more league on Asean Continent and if possible Southeast Asia.

5 hours ago, d e m a r a i said:

I just want Technique to be train-able again :(

You can train Technique mate.

5 hours ago, broodje kip said:

All I hope is a few new roles especially False 9, Mezzala, Regista and Comple Wing-Back

That would be nice, I’d love some new roles, I also really want some new individual player instructions, when I say shoot on sight, I don’t want the whole team shooting from everywhere etc.

Also some more final third instructions would be great, to freshen things up. 

I'd like the defend/support/attack variation on the roles.

Means you could have a winger on support means he's going to stay out wide and track back more. OR a DLF on defend is going to close the opposition down more than one on support.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

You can train Technique mate.

That would be nice, I’d love some new roles, I also really want some new individual player instructions, when I say shoot on sight, I don’t want the whole team shooting from everywhere etc.

Also some more final third instructions would be great, to freshen things up. 

Something like micro managing what your team do in certain phases of play, giving certain individuals more freedom on the ball, instructions for what you would like a player to do in certain areas when on/off the ball, etc. I feel the game would benefit alot more by being more in depth about stuffs like that

add Mezzala and Enganche,  and maybe add hungarian league or austrian league. Really wanna try to play with Puskas Akademia and Wolfsberger on the mobile version

I’ve mentioned this before but thought I would do again just in case by some miracle a member of the SI team visits the site and sees it.

More tactic slots are required due to us now having set piece instructions. I can’t believe they weren’t added this year to be honest, unless there’s some reason they can’t be.

I suppose on Android it isn’t much of a chore to move tactics over to a different folder on the device and then move them back and forth between there and the game whenever requires but that isn’t so easy on iOS.

It’s needed so we can save quite a bit of time when it comes to setting up set pieces as it’s a pain to have to keep doing it over and over for different formations. It would also somewhat get around the fact that we can’t change them in-game. You could be trying to see a game out and want more players to stay back or pushing for a goal and want more to stay forward as an example. You could set the different versions up in advance and have them saved in different tactic slots to change to quickly at will.

Not a massive thing for many I’m sure but for me it’s essential.

A few things:

- The AI sucks at tactics and raising players, that's a big issue.

- Allow to offer a player to a specific club or set of clubs instead of everyone.

- Explain how finances work in-game.

- A 2/3 week injury should definitely not set back a player a whole year!

- Single player instructions would be pretty neat. 

- Show staff effects.

- Add faces for newgens/regens, please.

Edited by lonfo

I second the simple need for more tactics slots, search filters slots and.. let's be crazy more saved game slots...

Would love to see Japan, Chile/Uruguay, and maybe Swiss or Austrian leagues added this year. A few obvious bug fixes that Geordie mentioned, but match engine tweaks (especially keeper distribution) will be my number 1 hope in any FM edition.

6 hours ago, lonfo said:

A few things:

- The AI sucks at tactics and raising players, that's a big issue.

- Allow to offer a player to a specific club or set of clubs instead of everyone.

- Explain how finances work in-game.

- A 2/3 week injury should definitely not set back a player a whole year!

- Single player instructions would be pretty neat. 

- Show staff effects.

- Add faces for newgens/regens, please.

I agree with all of them, especially the 2/3 week injury, it genuinely ruins some of my careers.

4 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Better AI would be lovely, as would individual instructions

It would be a game changer if we had individual instructions, let’s hope for some nice changes like that, I’d be happy with more final third instructions as well 🤞🏻 

10 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I hope for worse AI so that it won’t be an excuse for Rich to not get 3k

I’m still waiting for Griezman to get 1k.

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m still waiting for Griezman to get 1k.

I’m playing both that and Musiala at the same time. It’s slow but I hope I can finish it too 🤣

Eu quero a liga do Brasil. É incrível um país penta campeão não ter um campeonato no FM mobile

I want the Brazil league. It's amazing that a five-time champion country doesn't have a championship on FM mobile

On 12/09/2021 at 01:25, Boegas25 said:

Eu quero a liga do Brasil. É incrível um país penta campeão não ter um campeonato no FM mobile

I want the Brazil league. It's amazing that a five-time champion country doesn't have a championship on FM mobile

I'm Portuguese and i also want "Brasileirão"! 💪

Camarada, sou Português e também quero jogar no Brasileirão! 👍