Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM22 Mobile Releasing November 9th

Ashez

I wonder on what device you guys play FMM most of the time? Is it a smartphone or tablet?

I just hope it doesn't go nearer and nearer to the pc version in it's complexity.

I quite like the pick up and play nature of the mobile version without having to fiddle with lots of little settings, team instructions, individual player instructions, coaching instructions etc.

Edited by Schwantz34
3 hours ago, zila90 said:

I wonder on what device you guys play FMM most of the time? Is it a smartphone or tablet?

Tbh if you play on a tab might aswell play touch imo

On 12/09/2021 at 07:25, Boegas25 said:

Eu quero a liga do Brasil. É incrível um país penta campeão não ter um campeonato no FM mobile

I want the Brazil league. It's amazing that a five-time champion country doesn't have a championship on FM mobile

And let us set nickname for Brazilian players.

they need to fix avr rating in champions and other competitions when a player has only played one match and they got 10 vs players that played a lot of games and got 9 avr and they give the one match player a better position and a place in the best 11

7 hours ago, d e m a r a i said:

Tbh if you play on a tab might aswell play touch imo

How's Touch?

Never tried it.

9 minutes ago, lonfo said:

How's Touch?

Never tried it.

I have it on xbox. It’s quite good and seems like a simpler version of PC one. Some bugs you might encounter but it’s nothing severe.

Guys

the best thing they may do is just letting us play with Mobile in multiplayer online mode! Is there any chance to get it? Else some other apps are just arriving (soccer manager worlds is going to be renewed…)

I really can’t understand why in a so connected world FM developers still ain’t able to understand that multiplayer gaming could be the real improvement which will lead many appassionate users to this game? Can’t figure it out…

4 hours ago, petervaien said:

Guys

the best thing they may do is just letting us play with Mobile in multiplayer online mode! Is there any chance to get it? Else some other apps are just arriving (soccer manager worlds is going to be renewed…)

I really can’t understand why in a so connected world FM developers still ain’t able to understand that multiplayer gaming could be the real improvement which will lead many appassionate users to this game? Can’t figure it out…

Actually, FM and FM Touch have multiplayer 😅

13 hours ago, petervaien said:

Guys

I think they've always tried to keep FMM as small a footprint as possible, in terms of size on the phone, the processing power needed to run it and the need or not to have data connected.

I know this year you needed to have a data connection to start the game but that's it. Remember that not all countries have unlimited data on their mobile plans and they want to make it available to as big a market as possible. You put in data requirements and you'll take out a lot of kids who want to play it as they're unlikely to have as much of data capacity as an adult who'll have their own contract.

Edited by geordiekrispy
34 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I know this year you needed to have a data connection to start the game

Disappearing next year apparently, was a bug...

Edit: This is what Marc Vaughan said on the SI Games forums: "I believe we should have offline gaming fully available again for next years product - apologies for any inconvenience"

Edited by Scratch

Oh, and reduced battery drain would be great.

Game's a phone killer.

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

I know this year you needed to have a data connection to start the game but that's it

Is that an android problem? I don’t have that problem on my iPhone.

Usually with a new version, my hope has always been 'new leagues'. But since MLS and Danish comps have been added, I can't really think of anything I'd like that would actually be implemented. More tactical options?Not going to happen as it would destroy the 'plug and playability'. More transfer/contract options? Same. More options in the reserve teams department (adding olympics/possibility of managing youth national teams)? Again: playability.

It's been a very long time since I was this indifferent towards a new release. But I'll buy it, of course. And sink many hours into it, naturally. This will be my 17th year of FMHandheld. By now, it's just as much a part of my year's routine as eating bread, so how can I not?

5 minutes ago, Jens said:

Usually with a new version, my hope has always been 'new leagues'. But since MLS and Danish comps have been added, I can't really think of anything I'd like that would actually be implemented. More tactical options?Not going to happen as it would destroy the 'plug and playability'. More transfer/contract options? Same. More options in the reserve teams department (adding olympics/possibility of managing youth national teams)? Again: playability.

It's been a very long time since I was this indifferent towards a new release. But I'll buy it, of course. And sink many hours into it, naturally. This will be my 17th year of FMHandheld. By now, it's just as much a part of my year's routine as eating bread, so how can I not?

2021 is the first game I've enjoyed in years, unfortunately my playing habits have changed alot as I've lost interest in posting saves here, but 2021 was the first game I've enjoyed in a long time. For once I'm not worried about 2022, I know I've changed and that I'll get some enjoyment from it so that's a win. I'd love to get back into Vibe but I've just lost that spark, I'm only here still tbh as I like the lads haha. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

2021 is the first game I've enjoyed in years, unfortunately my playing habits have changed alot as I've lost interest in posting saves here, but 2021 was the first game I've enjoyed in a long time. For once I'm not worried about 2022, I know I've changed and that I'll get some enjoyment from it so that's a win. I'd love to get back into Vibe but I've just lost that spark, I'm only here still tbh as I like the lads haha. 

I've move on as well tbh. Careers and posts don't really interest me anymore as I have a lot on my plate, balancing work, family life, reading and writing. It's become that kind of game where I have one save I'll play for 20 seasons and then the year is up :D 

I hope he put back (complet forward) and the (poecher) either more descesife, and especially the international jersey number in official competitions.🤕

Would love more roles for midfield like Regista, Half Back, Mezzala and Volante etc they usually add 1 or 2 per year anyway so here's hoping 

1 minute ago, gunnersaur said:

Would love more roles for midfield like Regista, Half Back, Mezzala and Volante etc they usually add 1 or 2 per year anyway so here's hoping 

I would love more role related traits for existing role tbh. But for new roles it would really kill if they add Mezzala/False 9

4 minutes ago, gunnersaur said:

I can half seem them putting in Mezzala, maybe another striker option too, False 9 maybe.

I want to be able to select if the player is playing attacking/support/defensive. But I think that'll be too much depth for the mobile version :(

5 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I can half seem them putting in Mezzala, maybe another striker option too, False 9 maybe.

I want to be able to select if the player is playing attacking/support/defensive. But I think that'll be too much depth for the mobile version :(

Mezzala and F9 in mobile will make me able to replicate my tactic from pc version 😁

I'm wondering if the mention of speed might include a "quick result" option such as FM fat and FM Touch? Just a thought!

4 hours ago, Calervesi said:

I'm wondering if the mention of speed might include a "quick result" option such as FM fat and FM Touch? Just a thought!

It could do but I know the FMM developers in the passed have said they don't want that feature, which I agree with. 

FMM is meant to be pick up and play, so it should be quick enough we want to play it all. If for some reason people want to skip matches I think they'd be better off looking at the experience and how they good improve the engagement and time investment needed 

I would love to be able to to select the role of the play to be defensive support attack etc for each role and also to be able to train week foot 

Also if players in the reserve team actually got better like they were on loan because obviously up to a certain standard but it would be good for 16-17 year olds to play there and actually get a little bit better 

On 24/09/2021 at 20:13, Ashez said:

It could do but I know the FMM developers in the passed have said they don't want that feature, which I agree with. 

FMM is meant to be pick up and play, so it should be quick enough we want to play it all. If for some reason people want to skip matches I think they'd be better off looking at the experience and how they good improve the engagement and time investment needed 

Surely if people just wanted to skip a game, they could use the holiday feature? Not sure the game needs a 'quick sim' option in my opinion. 

On 25/09/2021 at 05:13, Ashez said:

I'm pretty sure they won't add it, but you know, I actually wouldn't mind if Holiday for One Day kept the selected team rather than randomly selecting the team. That would give @Calervesi the quick result he wants and it would let me do better testing etc. 

But yeah, wouldn't hold my breath for it...

I've just read that fmm22 will be available early alongside the full fat beta, but only if you've pre-ordered the PC version? Is this correct? Seems a bit weird...

Edit: I think it may have just been worded strangely and it's just describing the PC beta period of 2 weeks before release.

Edited by geordiekrispy