Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM22 Mobile Releasing November 9th


 Share

Recommended Posts

Any idea when the trailer for FMM2022 will be out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2021 at 06:45, Rich said:

You can train Technique mate.

 

That would be nice, I’d love some new roles, I also really want some new individual player instructions, when I say shoot on sight, I don’t want the whole team shooting from everywhere etc.

Also some more final third instructions would be great, to freshen things up. 

I need the individual instructions because on the PC and touch Version it’s available there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Harikeish said:

Any idea when the trailer for FMM2022 will be out?

We usually get information around a week before release 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Should I be getting my hopes up for a more detailed tactical section this year? 

With the news that FMT will only be available on the Switch this year, FMM might see an increase in players. 

FMM was better than Touch last year, in terms of player dynamics and media and player interactions, but the tactical options still seem too limited 

Edited by SaintPaul
Link to comment
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Should I be getting my hopes up for a more detailed tactical section this year? 

With the news that FMT will only be available on the Switch this year, FMM might see an increase in players. 

FMM was better than Touch last year, in terms of player dynamics and media and player interactions, but the tactical options still seem too limited 


We can hope so but then Touch isn’t actually dead and gone it’s just been rebranded as FM Xbox and being released only on Xbox and PC. That means they still need to put as much effort into the Xbox version as they ever did the Touch edition so I’m not sure it will have much impact on what we get on FMM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with some of above-mentioned features.

I would like to have:

1) Better AI especially in long-term (after 20 years, you see top teams with 4 strong GK, and maybe completely without full-backs and they play a Champion's League semi-final with "fake grey players -.-" or players outside their role...
2) add height and wheight of players

3) more tactic slots available

4) Remove the "cancel transfer" bug, in which you can accept an offer for a player who wants to leave, in order to avoid him to get angry for the refusal.. And then just say "NO" when the transfer is to be completed... And nobody will notice that. This allows you to just don't sell who you don't want to sell..

5) Slight the quick ageing of players over the 30 years. There is no way any player still will be good after 33-34 year old in FM 2021, while in reality we have plenty of players that still keep their fit until 36-37, and some GK also at 40. For example, Ronaldo and Messi retire after a pair of seasons.. But I'm ready to bet that they will keep playing until they will be 38-40!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, aratos said:

4) Remove the "cancel transfer" bug, in which you can accept an offer for a player who wants to leave, in order to avoid him to get angry for the refusal.. And then just say "NO" when the transfer is to be completed... And nobody will notice that. This allows you to just don't sell who you don't want to sell..

If they remove that one and it’s still the same as it was last year where it was more or less certain you’d have to lose a key player every transfer window then I can’t see me playing the game again tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aratos said:

2) add height and wheight of players

SI Games are on record (earlier this year) that they won't do this, basically because the game doesn't use it at all, so it might mislead people.

For eg people might start trying to buy a tall striker who has good Aerial - but his height was already included in calculating the Aerial value, so people shouldn't take that into account. There is literally no difference in the game engine's eyes between a 190cm player with Aerial of 16 and a 150cm player with Aerial of 16.

So don't expect it any time soon.

Interestingly though, it seems the height and weight of players IS actually in the save files - so it must be included when they run their FM database to FMM database program - but it's not actually used. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scratch said:

SI Games are on record (earlier this year) that they won't do this, basically because the game doesn't use it at all, so it might mislead people.

For eg people might start trying to buy a tall striker who has good Aerial - but his height was already included in calculating the Aerial value, so people shouldn't take that into account. There is literally no difference in the game engine's eyes between a 190cm player with Aerial of 16 and a 150cm player with Aerial of 16.

So don't expect it any time soon.

Interestingly though, it seems the height and weight of players IS actually in the save files - so it must be included when they run their FM database to FMM database program - but it's not actually used. 

It's a pity.

14 hours ago, Ian said:

If they remove that one and it’s still the same as it was last year where it was more or less certain you’d have to lose a key player every transfer window then I can’t see me playing the game again tbh.

Ok dude, but if we want to have a realistic game, so it should not allow you to just have an unbeatable top world team after 4-5 seasons with top players in every role and without any ambition for the future..

In reality you are going to lose the top players eventually, so it should be FMM imh.

You see how Milan have lost Donnarumma, Sassuolo have lost Locatelli, Juventus have lost Pogba...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aratos said:

It's a pity.

Ok dude, but if we want to have a realistic game, so it should not allow you to just have an unbeatable top world team after 4-5 seasons with top players in every role and without any ambition for the future..

In reality you are going to lose the top players eventually, so it should be FMM imh.

You see how Milan have lost Donnarumma, Sassuolo have lost Locatelli, Juventus have lost Pogba...

The logic isn’t really that correct imo. Sassuolo is not a very dominant team and so is Milan. Juventus got a record breaking offer so it’s fair that they sold him. Most of us would do the same if we get a huge offer.

You can see a lot of stars stay at one club for years if they consistently win trophies until the club itself decides if they want to keep the players or not (e.g. Aguero, Chiellini, Muller, Boateng, Kompany, Benzema, etc.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

The logic isn’t really that correct imo. Sassuolo is not a very dominant team and so is Milan. Juventus got a record breaking offer so it’s fair that they sold him. Most of us would do the same if we get a huge offer.

You can see a lot of stars stay at one club for years if they consistently win trophies until the club itself decides if they want to keep the players or not (e.g. Aguero, Chiellini, Muller, Boateng, Kompany, Benzema, etc.)

Well, indeed if you have a very winner team, your players are hardly wanting to leave..
I think about my 15 seasons' career with Sassuolo, in which I decided to don't use the "bug": in the first 7-8 seasons I've lost many top players (Berardi, Boga, Traore, Locatelli..), but now I'm bored because after winning many titles and Champions, my team is the top, I have all top players that don't want to leave and just keep winning...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aratos said:

Well, indeed if you have a very winner team, your players are hardly wanting to leave..
I think about my 15 seasons' career with Sassuolo, in which I decided to don't use the "bug": in the first 7-8 seasons I've lost many top players (Berardi, Boga, Traore, Locatelli..), but now I'm bored because after winning many titles and Champions, my team is the top, I have all top players that don't want to leave and just keep winning...

It’s very normal to have that. You barely see Man United had star players leaving back then considering they just keep winning. All you can do is move and rebuild another team 🤷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just read an article that fm2022 wont be available in the touch version on IOS or Google😢😭. here is the article:

Titled Football Manager 2022 Touch, the mobile version has been pencilled in to be released around the same time as the PC and Xbox versions.

But now the plans have been changed on the fly and will now only be released for Nintendo Switch - and not for Android or iOS.

This is due to the COVID-19 pandemic last year which hindered their plans of launching on more than one handheld platform. So those players that play on Apple or Google devices - are set to be disappointed.

https://www.givemesport.com/1704039-football-manager-22-latest-news-release-date-features-wonderkids-steam-key-and-more?utm_source=thumbnail&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=related-stories

hope it doesn’t change anything for the fm mobile! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fm mobile will stay the same mate, thats fake news that above, they make to much money to shelf the mobile version 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Fm mobile will stay the same mate, thats fake news that above, they make to much money to shelf the mobile version 

Yes! Thats nice to hear else i had a very disappointing year😂😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2021 at 11:25, geordiekrispy said:

Looking forward to the "improvements" they make this year.

Hope they fix the VAR goal given bug where the players just stand still until the ball is kicked off again.

And actually save the match that was played when you save the replay.

Oh and allow us to change set pieces mid game.

I would like it to have how we see the other games and not just those of our teams. It would be very good to observe players before signing them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-fix the wonderkids dump that happens if you don’t choose England as a loaded country . Such a mass of talented young players in free agents that makes it unbelievable to play that save 
-increase in licenses especially German / Japan National Team, Juventus etc

-add another league or two.
-add more national teams 

Then hope they work on the game aspects that need fixing like academies, some clubs have reserves that play matches, youth scouting, different nationalities of youth players not just domestic league club is in coming thru youth. 
 

Some enhancements on the international management side it seems a bit lacking and gets boring as you can have big breaks between international windows. Maybe add National camps/ practices , coaching staff, storylines for players especially if they are dual nationals which country they could choose? , making debuts , interact with players on National side maybe say need to be starter at club or move club more playing time etc. Reports monthly on how players form are for club so you get a sense of who is in form and who isn’t . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope that this is the week that the game is available to pre order. It states 'mid October' on their site 

You'd think that they'd have to have one or two major announcements, to hook those, who'd been planning to buy FMT 

Surely they wouldn't discontinue that game, and release FMM, with the bare minimum of improvement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

- consertar o dump do wonderkids que acontece se você não escolher a Inglaterra como um país carregado. Tanta massa de jovens jogadores talentosos em agentes livres que torna inacreditável jogar aquela defesa - 
aumento nas licenças, especialmente Seleção Alemã / Japonesa, Juventus, etc.

-adicione outra liga ou duas.
-adicionar mais seleções nacionais 

Então espero que eles trabalhem nos aspectos do jogo que precisam ser consertados, como academias, alguns clubes têm reservas que jogam partidas, seleção de jovens, diferentes nacionalidades de jogadores jovens, não apenas o clube da liga doméstica está chegando através dos jovens. 
 

Algumas melhorias no lado da gestão internacional parece um pouco faltando e fica enfadonho, pois você pode ter grandes intervalos entre as janelas internacionais. Talvez adicionar campos / treinos nacionais, comissão técnica, histórias para os jogadores, especialmente se eles têm dupla nacionalidade, qual país eles poderiam escolher? , fazendo estréias, interagir com jogadores do lado nacional, talvez dizer que é preciso ser titular no clube ou mudar de clube por mais tempo de jogo etc. . 

Could you ask a player to naturalize from your country if he has been there for a long time, and I would like to see the Japanese championship and also that the Youth facilities have players from other nationalities and not just from the country where the team is located.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

Espero que esta seja a semana em que o jogo esteja disponível para encomenda. Afirma 'meados de outubro' em seu site 

Você pensaria que eles teriam que ter um ou dois anúncios importantes, para fisgar aqueles que planejavam comprar FMT 

Certamente eles não iriam descontinuar o jogo e lançar o FMM, com o mínimo de melhorias. 

I would like them to talk about what will be new in FMM, I'm anxious. 😅😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder what Newcastles finances will look like...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I wonder what Newcastles finances will look like...

We might have a couple of quid to spend on players 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I wonder what Newcastles finances will look like...

Yep, that'll be another £10M cut from their starting budget 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2021 at 10:39, DIRECTFX said:

-fix the wonderkids dump that happens if you don’t choose England as a loaded country . Such a mass of talented young players in free agents that makes it unbelievable to play that save 
-increase in licenses especially German / Japan National Team, Juventus etc

-add another league or two.
-add more national teams 

Then hope they work on the game aspects that need fixing like academies, some clubs have reserves that play matches, youth scouting, different nationalities of youth players not just domestic league club is in coming thru youth. 
 

Some enhancements on the international management side it seems a bit lacking and gets boring as you can have big breaks between international windows. Maybe add National camps/ practices , coaching staff, storylines for players especially if they are dual nationals which country they could choose? , making debuts , interact with players on National side maybe say need to be starter at club or move club more playing time etc. Reports monthly on how players form are for club so you get a sense of who is in form and who isn’t . 

Interaction with players in NT would be a major upgrade. Need that Gareth Bale moment where he gives 0 f**k about madrid but would risk his life for playing with Wales NT

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...