Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Scratch Tries The Split 1KC (Actually Completed!)

Scratch

Just now, Scratch said:

It's great, last game I tried it on ended up 21-3! Massive...

That’s pretty shit mate. I managed to score 30 goals and a clean sheet which you can’t do :P 

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

That’s pretty shit mate. I managed to score 30 goals and a clean sheet which you can’t do :P 

Instructions bro!

55 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Instructions bro!

Nothing special but here’s a tip:

Messi in goal. 5”7’ and kept clean sheet. Just GOAT stuff.

31 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Nothing special but here’s a tip:

Messi in goal. 5”7’ and kept clean sheet. Just GOAT stuff.

Thx. Worked. Changed a bit. scored 46 goals to -4. Love it.

Great going on this career, I saw you originally post it then totally missed it! Well done I wish I had the confidence in my players to be able to do crazy tactics, I always end up with something boring and "usual".

On 13/10/2021 at 13:52, geordiekrispy said:

Great going on this career, I saw you originally post it then totally missed it! Well done I wish I had the confidence in my players to be able to do crazy tactics, I always end up with something boring and "usual".

Thanks mate! You just gotta go ahead and try things sometimes. I've fallen on my backside plenty of times because something just hasn't worked (for eg, I had a 1KC attempt where the striker scored 2 goals in the entire first season!), But then you find something that works and tweak and tweak and eventually it gets pretty good.

Time for a general update on the Scamacca goal bonanza teased above.

I finished the season and he faded a little in the second half, either because the AI worked out the tactic a little or he was just tired. He went from scoring 88 from 28 games (3.14 gpg) in the first half to 49 in 21 games (2.33). I guess that was to be expected.

Anyway, he ended up with 137 goals from 49 games. Stellar effort!

I'll update that career shortly, but I won't continue with it. Scamacca is 30 now and his attributes have started degrading. He's 2 seasons away from the 1KC, but the other part of the save is 1K assists for Cangiano. He's only 27, but he's maybe 7 seasons away from reaching it and I'm just not excited by it.

Instead... I've started a very self indulgent career (Esposito at Celtic) where I'm going to try to crack the 150 club goals in a season. It will take a few seasons to build up the team and for him to develop, but I've got a feeling he'll be able to do it. I'm not going to call it a 1KC as FMM22 will probably drop before I finish. 

Anyway, we'll see how it goes!

24 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Probably will abandon that too

Haha, that's why I didn't make it a 1KC, because once FMM22 drops... I'm outta there... 😄

But yeah, I might still abandon the 150 goal part. Who knows with me!

6 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Congrats mate, great career and good to see it done in Denmark too. Good luck with Scamacca!

Thanks! Was only a one season thing with Scamacca as he is too old in that save now. Now I know it works, I've started a new save with Esposito at Celtic - will take a couple of years for him and the team to level up, but will be even more goal in Scotland. I'd make it a 1KC or 2KC, except for FMM22 coming soon, so just going to see where it goes and see if I can break the 150 club goals mark.