Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broodje kip

5 Clubs to Manage in FMM 22

5 CLUBS TO MANAGE IN FMM 22

With the next game being announced to come out on 9th of November, let's take a look at which club you should manage in the next FMM edition.

Venezia FC

47679.jpg.100cae2e67d6e6164b05e0b9972e6102.jpg

This club has gone really long way. In 2015, this club were reformed known as Venezia FC after being declared bankrupt 3 times in 10 years! yes, you read that right, 3 times in 10 years. A group of American investors rebuilt this club and they climbed up from Serie D to Serie A in just 5 years! It's your job to bring them back to glory.

St. Johnstone F.C.

skysports-st-johnstone-scottish-cup_5390948.jpg.dc5506ee3f52a415a9f8377581282d40.jpg

I did write an article about them a few months ago. They went on to make a historic cup double. It's the first time the club has ever reached such achievement. Unfortunately, they sold 2 of their best player, Ali McCann and Jason Kerr (Who was also the club captain). With low budget and high expectation, will you be able to handle such pressure?

Southampton FC

EeA4zZvWkAAXbzX.thumb.jpg.a7196faf626fabde8f9890c47b31da05.jpg

They lost Jannik  Vestergaard and Danny Ings, both to clubs from the same division, Leicester City and Aston Villa. Not only they weaken their squad, they also strengthen rivals. They bought some good transfers with the likes of Adam Armstrong and Tino Livramento but that doesn't change the fact that pundits are expecting them to finally, go down to the Championship. You have to go against the odd with one of the somewhat weaker squad in the league.

Atletico Madrid

E-xDPfIXoBIgnNN.thumb.jpeg.00a8eac48e1f07783e8bd39bc8c78a82.jpeg

I'm sorry but I have to put this one in here. I may be a little biased because they bought my idol but Atletico should be the club on your radar nevertheless. They brought in Antoine Griezmann, Rodrigo De Paul, Matheus Cunha and young prospect, Marcos Paulo. With the arguably best squad in La Liga, it's your chance to work as hard as possible and beat the legacy of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. Albeit, you have to be careful while walking at the street cause there are tons of loyal El Cholo fan. Why did you even replace him in the first place? Haha jk.

Werder Bremen

52156445_303.jpg.cf1f983d213553da258cdcc9bb254814.jpg

They'd be asking one question, "how did he get here?". Werder Bremen was hold the record for the most appearance in the Bundesliga this season and Bayern Munich equaled the record this season after Bremen got relegated. Not only that, they are ranked as 3rd highest total points in Bundesliga history only behind Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. They had to sell a group of key players like Josh Sargent, Milot Rashica, Eggestein brothers and a few more. To make it worse, They failed to sign replacements for all the players sold.

Honourable Mentions:

FC Barcelona
PSG
Manchester United
Aston Villa
Juventus
Inter Milan
Villarreal
Fenerbahce
Olympiacos
Bronby IF
FC Copenhagen

That's all of it. I hope you enjoyed the article, have a great day!

Venezia FC aka USA FC looking forward to the most .  They also  got a sweet home uniform.

here’s a quick read about them if wanna add it if interested: https://www.transfermarkt.us/venezia-returns-after-insolvency-tradition-meets-marketing/view/news/390886

Another club who should be fun with their additions is Red Bull Leipzig. See if you can get revenge on Bayern Munich after they bought RBL manager, top young defender and captain . 🤬

Edited by DIRECTFX
4 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Venezia FC aka USA FC looking forward to the most .  They also  got a sweet home uniform.

here’s a quick read about them if wanna add it if interested: https://www.transfermarkt.us/venezia-returns-after-insolvency-tradition-meets-marketing/view/news/390886

Another club who should be fun with their additions is Red Bull Leipzig. See if you can get revenge on Bayern Munich after they bought RBL manager, top young defender and captain . 🤬

Yeah, Venezia kits are class. I’m thinking about buying them for sure.

So sad to see Sabitzer going to Bayern. He looks like someone who loves Leipzig but oh well, I guess he just loves the manager and not the club.

24 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Totally agree with RB Leipzig being an interesting club to manage now that they have Ilaix Moriba

more from me:

1. Schalke, bring back the glory for the royal blues,

2. Wrexham, you know.. deadpool,

3. Alloa Athletic or Juve Stabia because of bees,

4. Arsenal even though I support Spurs because i pity them for having such a mindless coach