Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactical wizards needed

Heskeynho

Guys, It’s been a while but….

7C301D23-FCF9-4E95-A985-5424587A08A8.thumb.jpeg.337861602ed7eb0b6ba690ea180e3e05.jpeg

I want to make a team with dual trequartistas. Call me crazy but I’m thinking something with a DLF with 2 T behind… problem is, idk where to go from there. Please advise if you can. Thanks as always.

The problem I found when testing two T’s at AM was that they just both stood in the same position. I mean like on top of each other, it doesn’t mean it won’t work though but I didn’t like it and always preferred a different combo there like say a SS and a T.

I also tried three T’s once and I’m almost certain that that caused a lot of injuries to other players in the team which I put down to the fact that the T’s don’t work for the team so the rest have to pick up the slack in terms of defensive work. Carrying one special player is somewhat doable but two or three is maybe a bit much.

It’s something worth trying though and I may do again myself at some point as I think those tests were done on an earlier version of the game.

13 hours ago, Ian said:

The problem I found when testing two T’s at AM was that they just both stood in the same position. I mean like on top of each other, it doesn’t mean it won’t work though but I didn’t like it and always preferred a different combo there like say a SS and a T.

I also tried three T’s once and I’m almost certain that that caused a lot of injuries to other players in the team which I put down to the fact that the T’s don’t work for the team so the rest have to pick up the slack in terms of defensive work. Carrying one special player is somewhat doable but two or three is maybe a bit much.

It’s something worth trying though and I may do again myself at some point as I think those tests were done on an earlier version of the game.

This is really the problem with any dual roles in any given tactics really. And Treq is a one of the few luxury roles in the game, having two would mean two players occupying the exact same space, contributing near zero actions in regards to the press and getting in each other's way. It lacks the necessary balance needed for the system in mind to work, unless say you were to do a combo of say, T/AM/PF in 1-2/2-1 shape