Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghawdex21

Help Player constantly reaching 100% progress but never improving

Recommended Posts

Screenshot_20210912-134220.thumb.png.241f73934d3f9b69d34dde80c6eab666.png

This player is continuously getting +7% after a match, and has been at a full bar for the last five games but won't improve as other players do. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does he have the “development has plateaued” in his training page? If yes, you have to wait until his next birthday to get him to upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ghawdex21 said:

Screenshot_20210912-134220.thumb.png.241f73934d3f9b69d34dde80c6eab666.png

This player is continuously getting +7% after a match, and has been at a full bar for the last five games but won't improve as other players do. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks in advance.

How u get him have 7% development? The highest of mine is always 5%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Watchhands said:

How u get him have 7% development? The highest of mine is always 5%

I had one player that was going up by 13% at a time and I dunno why

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Does he have the “development has plateaued” in his training page? If yes, you have to wait until his next birthday to get him to upgrade.

Ah yeah this is it. Thanks for letting me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2021 at 06:52, Watchhands said:

How u get him have 7% development? The highest of mine is always 5%

I could be wrong , but me it seems to vary depending on certain factors:

  • How old they are. Teenagers tend to gain development at a higher rate at a younger age (though this can quickly stop by the dreaded "Needs to mature" notification)
  • How long and how well they play in a game (eg, a attacker scoring will generally increase development more than if he didn't)
  • The quality of the opposition you're playing (if you're lower leagues and play a Premiership team, development tends to be higher)
  • How far from their maximum potential they are (eg, a 1 star with 5 star potential will develop faster than a 3 star with 5 star potential)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2021 at 13:52, Watchhands said:

How u get him have 7% development? The highest of mine is always 5%

7% is actually very common. Idek why it’s so hard for you. I even had players with over 20% developments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

7% is actually very common. Idek why it’s so hard for you. I even had players with over 20% developments.

Maybe low training facility. Mine rn is 4 half star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×