Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge Of Honour 11 - The Christian Eriksen Show

Rich

FB2947DD-494C-4F1C-99A1-467337296CA5.thumb.jpeg.c51ba50a87c6b019c5e57650807b63a0.jpeg

Hello and welcome to the 11th instalment of the Badges Of Honour challenges. The concept came from @Rob and the links to the badges can be found here:

This challenge only really came to me in the last day or so but I was eager to get a fun challenge out. I thought who better to dedicate a challenge too than Christian Eriksen, who unfortunately collapsed on the pitch at the Euros this past summer. It’s unknown at the moment if he will be able to carry on his career. But the main thing is he survived it. So why not make a challenge all about him?

The Challenge 

So the challenge in this is easy, I love fun and simple challenges for the badges, something people can just crack on with and have fun. It’s all about his all round contribution. You will be scored on goals, assists and his average rating over two seasons. Now you’re probably thinking how I’ll be judging his average rating, well it’s quite simple, if he has an average of 7.01 for the season thats an extra 1 point, if he gets a rating of 8.34 over the season it’s an extra 134 points for that season. Anything under 7, there is no bonus points. Thought that would spice it up a bit.

Club Choice

I will allow any clubs to be used, so we can have a bit of a variation in attempts.

Score

You will be scored on goals, assists and average rating for each of the two seasons in all competitions. For the average rating, for every 0.01 above 7.00, you will get 1 point, so an average rating of 7.34 is 34 points extra for that season. If you get 8.34, that’s an extra 134 points. Any questions just ask.

REMEMBER ITS TWO SEASONS SO YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT EXTRA BONUS POINTS EACH SEASON.

How To Gain The Badge

To gain the badge you to hit the benchmark which is 30 contributions each season, the 30 can consist of either goals or assists. You also need Christian to have an average rating above 6.99 for each season.

Rules

• No unlockables; 
  • No cheating; 
  • Own formations; 
  • And that means don’t steal the BP and change one instruction - you know who you are! That is cheating; 
  • Any badge and reputation; 
  • Any database; 
  • Transfers, etc, allowed; 
  • You can attempt the challenge multiple times, but only your top score will be on the leaderboard; 
  • Again, don’t be a cheat

Enjoy and if you think I’ve left something out, which would not surprise me, just let me know 😁

Leaderboard

1. @Dai_ - 405 points Link Here

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Sounds like a fun challenge. I can see a lot of high scores coming.

That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever commented on anything I’ve done 😂

46 minutes ago, Rich said:

That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever commented on anything I’ve done 😂

BBC9CBE3-54B9-498F-94A9-7553C1B21986.thumb.jpeg.8d3b9d65beafa89395461fdd70c77ac8.jpeg

I did say that you have a good midfield in the Draft League 😉

I've loved using Eriksen over the years so I'm looking forward to attempting this. Won't be for a while though as I'm going to finish my current career.

13 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I've loved using Eriksen over the years so I'm looking forward to attempting this. Won't be for a while though as I'm going to finish my current career.

Look forward to seeing your attempt!

I’m surprisingly nearly finished the first season  😂

Yeah great challenge Rich, I really need to get back to this and I think I'd probably go right to this one (if I can pull myself away from my long term save - I'm guessing when I get bored in a couple of seasons 🤣 )