Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Any idea how to fix the dynamics?

Watchhands

As far as i know,my team has shite dynamics i really don't know how to fix it. I have try everything like getting old players and have good coach but nothing can fix it. Any help would be appreciatedScreenshot_2021-09-17-22-22-49-448_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.0f550a478ca3c6a733e390cf99d93c94.jpg

Mh dynamics rnScreenshot_2021-09-17-22-24-47-631_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b099a51506fffa661dff1823185ccb10.jpgScreenshot_2021-09-17-19-24-02-082_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.df2b51abdfb21685c5e8bd08465b3235.jpg

Examples of players with bad influence

You need to get rid of players with negative influence and buy players with good personality. Age won't help much in this case, Balotelli is old but getting him to improve your squad dynamics is a disastrous idea. 

On 18/09/2021 at 10:34, broodje kip said:

Just get rid of them. You can find players of the same quality for cheap.

That's the problem. Most of them that have negative influence are my starters

Yeah, need to get rid of them unfortunately or at least some of them.

If you tap the reason (ie "Talent is valued far more highly....") it will pop up with a list of players affecting the score. I find it often lists youngsters in the reserves who'll probably never make it at the club, so I straight up release them. 

Also promote players with positive influence. If you have someone with dull green positive influence and they have a squad status of Rotation, give them a new contract and make them First Team (or even Key Player) and they will probably change to bright green influence. You could try moving some of your starters back to Rotation, but they may not want to sign that.

But... Are you winning? I try to have a really good dynamics as it helps youngsters turn out better and should have better teamwork etc, but if you're winning, then it's not the end of the world to have some players who are a negative influence...