Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Watchhands

Players having no faith to his manager

I have this guy named Ashley Hunter and he has this problem on his morale where it said "Have no faith on his manager". I've been playing this guy for days,weeks and even for like a season even with a morale that is so called superb, but this part never goes away. All of this because of how were getting smacked in the balls when we survived the relagation from the championship last season. He's been like that for days until i decided to give him a new contract. His old contract was like 10k before, but when i gave him 90k wage,that morale part faded away like a Thanos snap. I don't know if some people don't know this or know this but all i just want to say is... If you have a player with "Have no faith on his manager",just give him a new contract with more money than he used to have. Thank you for hearing to my ted talk(or advice talk or something)

Edited by Watchhands

11 hours ago, Watchhands said:

I have this guy named Ashley Hunter and he has this problem on his morale where it said "Have no faith on his manager". I've been playing this guy for days,weeks and even for like a season even with a morale that is so called superb, but this part never goes away. All of this because of how were getting smacked in the balls when we survived the relagation from the championship last season. He's been like that for days until i decided to give him a new contract. His old contract was like 10k before, but when i gave him 90k wage,that morale part faded away like a Thanos snap. I don't know if some people don't know this or know this but all i just want to say is... If you have a player with "Have no faith on his manager",just give him a new contract with more money than he used to have. Thank you for hearing to my ted talk(or advice talk or something)

for the next time, most negative morale traits or "blue marks" can be solved offering a new contract, is not about "more money" sometimes the player will want almost the same or even less depending on his situation, so its all about only renewing him

On 24/09/2021 at 10:59, Watchhands said:

This can happen as soon as you take over at a club with some players, regardless of your Manager reputation.

I think it's a feature they haven't quite got right in the game engine.

Edited by Schwantz34