Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe Awards FMM21 - Nominations (CLOSED)

samhardy

Hi everyone and welcome to the annual Vibe community awards where you can all show some love to members, content, events and more that you have enjoyed over the course of FMM21.

The new game will be coming out exactly a month from now so it seems a perfect time to look back over the last year on vibe.

Next week @FuddledFox will be presenting his traditional “interesting” awards ceremony but first we need everyone’s help to come up with the nominations for each category.

If you’re not sure how this works or it’s the first awards you’ve participated in then it’s very simple. Everyone nominates a few things per category, when those categories are created it goes to a vote to decide the winner of each. Here is a link to last years awards:

This year’s categories are:

• Best Member (overall)
  • Best Newcomer
  • Best Career
  • Best Article
  • Best Community Event
  • Best Challenge
  • Biggest Fail

And a special award that will be handed out on the night.

So don’t be shy and make sure anything you have enjoyed this year gets nominated. Anything that gets more than one nomination will automatically be included in the voting phase. Anyone is welcome to nominate and vote in these awards, whether you are a regular or someone who just visits on a sporadic basis, the more nominations the better.

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NOMINATIONS VIA PM TO ME. There is no limit to how many nominations you can make per category and try to nominate for every category if possible.

Obviously you cannot nominate yourself or your own content as that completely defeats the object. The nomination phase will be open until Sunday night so just over 72 hours from now.

I will reply to all nominations that are sent to me so if I don’t reply within 24 hours then send them again as I haven’t received them. We always get a good turnout for these awards so hopefully this can continue this year.

Thanks!

Best award are coming next week and I still haven’t finished Musiala career 😰

8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Best award are coming next week and I still haven’t finished Musiala career 😰

The Griezmann career is the one everyone wants to see 😝

4 hours ago, Rich said:

The Griezmann career is the one everyone wants to see 😝

Nah it’s then Luzzi one that fulfils the ‘must see’ role.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Nah it’s then Luzzi one that fulfils the ‘must see’ role.

China has Luzzi now, he cannot be found.

I would love to, but I'm a notoriously selfish lover, oops i mean Viber... so i really have no idea who or what to nominate in almost every category. I'll try to get a bit more involved next year!!

Argh! I was already under pressure to finish my York challenge! I can't get 2 seasons done in a week! Not on that one... It takes ages, which is weird as it shouldn't...

11 hours ago, samhardy said:

Thanks to everyone who has sent over nominations so far - anyone else who wants to you have until the end of today. The voting will start on Tuesday :)

My source says, @broodje kip is going to rack up all the awards.