Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tōra Tōra Tōra

Hi guys, I would like to share with you a tactic I created for short pass and high pressure, I would also like to know your feedback on it, all the teams I have tested I have been successful: I tested it on my favorite team, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, and also Hamburger SV, Vancouver Whitecaps among others.Screenshot_20211008-183744.thumb.png.03f154df594631c95e3eb63f8755e1b8.pngScreenshot_20211008-183754.thumb.png.c15c1754eee78e142390ae10cb739ea4.pngScreenshot_20211008-183805.thumb.png.339cd8860fca3e54b40792eda88bccfa.pngScreenshot_20211008-183826.thumb.png.a3d117cf3ad99c42e754c2023db1bb44.pngScreenshot_20211008-183626.thumb.png.d1048a00f8656910d78d2e58c8e27c94.pngScreenshot_20211008-183619.thumb.png.e4f4b00cb2784148252c1dfee13a13f1.pngScreenshot_20211008-184336.thumb.png.598a37b0a804441bf6fa81d29250d80c.pngScreenshot_20211008-184349.thumb.png.975fa744326abdfefa3e760a84f5e0a4.pngScreenshot_20211008-184410.thumb.png.30ad32cdd7d4a4468f9740414cfd3288.pngScreenshot_20211008-184248.thumb.png.31d76d0376278272da09d09c35def1c9.pngScreenshot_20211008-184450.thumb.png.919ec06ac6af9ca6508262f085476a06.pngScreenshot_20211008-184505.thumb.png.00bbbb5d99354d7af25faa23c48ccd7e.png

I will try it and let u know.. 

Update: thats my first 4 games using ur tactic.

Screenshot_20211009_171554.thumb.jpg.3407ec74f8db7585e20457a3dfab66d0.jpg

I have to mention I have all worldclass players.

Edited by rabi3
1 hour ago, rabi3 said:

I will try it and let u know.. 

Update: thats my first 4 games using ur tactic.

Screenshot_20211009_171554.thumb.jpg.3407ec74f8db7585e20457a3dfab66d0.jpg

I have to mention I have all worldclass players.

Very Well @rabi3! In Europe I tested the tactic only at Hamburger SV and the results have been very good.

48 minutes ago, Silva Gamdok said:

do they have a good team?

Definitely isn't one of the strongest. Good some loans in to help.

Added another in January too, bringing Bursik in on loan for a better starting keeper.

21 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Definitivamente, não é um dos mais fortes. Bons empréstimos para ajudar.

Adicionou outro em janeiro também, trazendo Bursik por empréstimo para um melhor goleiro titular.

I understand, has the tactic worked well? I noticed that in some teams the midfielders lose possession of the ball many times

3 minutes ago, Silva Gamdok said:

I understand, has the tactic worked well? I noticed that in some teams the midfielders lose possession of the ball many times

I think a top 5 finish might still be possible, which is a lot higher than they should realistically finish.

The after match comments do often say that midfield was too open without the ball. It's probably because the BWM and RP both move around a lot by the nature of what those positions do in the game mechanics.

12 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I think a top 5 finish might still be possible, which is a lot higher than they should realistically finish.

The after match comments do often say that midfield was too open without the ball. It's probably because the BWM and RP both move around a lot by the nature of what those positions do in the game mechanics.

I use an RP because it helps with defense too, but you can trade it for an AP

1 minute ago, Silva Gamdok said:

I use an RP because it helps with defense too, but you can trade it for an AP

I'm doing the full test with your setup just to see how it does.

For the season after I'll look at the midfield. I think a CM-BBM might be good.

Still think I can get a top 5 finish from your setup in the first season. We'll see.

15 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Estou fazendo o teste completo com o seu setup só para ver como fica.

Para a temporada seguinte, vou olhar para o meio-campo. Acho que um CM-BBM pode ser bom.

Ainda acho que posso terminar entre os 5 primeiros com sua configuração na primeira temporada. Veremos.

I'm looking forward to seeing it too, because I really enjoy training in South Korea and I always use it there. Did you hire any players?

22 minutes ago, Silva Gamdok said:

I'm looking forward to seeing it too, because I really enjoy training in South Korea and I always use it there. Did you hire any players?

Loaned in 5 players because there's barely any money to spend with Asteras.

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Emprestado em 5 jogadores porque quase não há dinheiro para gastar com o Asteras.

I know how it is, in some championships and teams we have almost no money to spend, in those hours free players help too much. 

Here's how the Greece test finished up with Asteras. Managed a much higher finish than they would have realistically expected, a 4th in the regular season which improved to 3rd in the Super League Championship Group.

The loan players helped but unless you're one of the big sides in Greece, the finances are an issue. Still a very good finish though given the team I used.

Most Used 11

MZbXA3s.jpg

Table before Championship Group started;

IFTrxqD.jpg

Final table after Championship Group games

5RaXJQc.jpg

Goals

msCOyYv.jpg

Assists

jsgW8zQ.jpg

Transfers in

P3PUF3M.jpg

Transfers out

lxhGfgh.jpg

Games

ZV1cnVU.jpg

OZWUuRL.jpg

OTJ50n6.jpg

dPltCbt.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
16 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Here's how the Greece test finished up with Asteras. Managed a much higher finish than they would have realistically expected, a 4th in the regular season which improved to 3rd in the Super League Championship Group.

The loan players helped but unless you're one of the big sides in Greece, the finances are an issue. Still a very good finish though given the team I used.

Most Used 11

MZbXA3s.jpg

Table before Championship Group started;

IFTrxqD.jpg

Final table after Championship Group games

5RaXJQc.jpg

Goals

msCOyYv.jpg

Assists

jsgW8zQ.jpg

Transfers in

P3PUF3M.jpg

Transfers out

lxhGfgh.jpg

Games

ZV1cnVU.jpg

OZWUuRL.jpg

OTJ50n6.jpg

dPltCbt.jpg

very good, I am surprised, the team has played very well and has played well against the stronger teams.

C9A64E16-F190-494A-ADD5-A392860633BB.jpeg.825917001f4af9a02196bf5c0ab5949e.jpeg

On another thread, you asked about analysing this / your tactic.

Firstly. Yes you can do this yourself. Watch a few games (first half only) on extended highlights, then ‘pause’ on every new highlight when your CB or MC gets the ball - then watch the highlight slowly (or continuously pausing), taking screenshots every time a new player gets the ball. Easy.

Secondly, if you want someone else to do the analysis, you can ask. But you’ll have to help us understand ‘what is the problem you are trying to solve?’ 

• are you trying to score more from set pieces?
  • are you worried that you can’t score against weaker, more defensive players teams?
  • are you struggling to create chances against stronger teams?
  • are you conceding too many goals against teams who play a certain formation?

If you have a problem, and you can explain that problem, then you are more likely to get useful assistance. 

What do you think? 🙂 

Edited by DanEnglish
1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

C9A64E16-F190-494A-ADD5-A392860633BB.jpeg.825917001f4af9a02196bf5c0ab5949e.jpeg

On another thread, you asked about analysing this / your tactic.

Firstly. Yes you can do this yourself. Watch a few games (first half only) on extended highlights, then ‘pause’ on every new highlight when your CB or MC gets the ball - then watch the highlight slowly (or continuously pausing), taking screenshots every time a new player gets the ball. Easy.

Secondly, if you want someone else to do the analysis, you can ask. But you’ll have to help us understand ‘what is the problem you are trying to solve?’ 

• are you trying to score more from set pieces?
  • are you worried that you can’t score against weaker, more defensive players teams?
  • are you struggling to create chances against stronger teams?
  • are you conceding too many goals against teams who play a certain formation?

If you have a problem, and you can explain that problem, then you are more likely to get useful assistance. 

What do you think? 🙂 

Thank you for answering me and I would like an analysis of my defensive line, as my teams suffer a lot of goals and I am very concerned about keeping a clean sheet whenever possible.

48 minutes ago, Silva Gamdok said:

Thank you for answering me and I would like an analysis of my defensive line, as my teams suffer a lot of goals and I am very concerned about keeping a clean sheet whenever possible.

Ah. You do have a ... er ... very attacking formation. It’s quite likely to be suffer a lot of goals ...

... why?

Spoiler
  • No DMC (big space for opposition AMC),
  • two BPD (more likely to make passing mistakes),
  • fast + expressive passing (more mistakes),
  • high line + high press (vulnerable to long balls + if you’re press gets passed through)
  • a Poacher up front (who maybe won’t lead the press?)
  • attacking mentality (so you’re asking your team o take more risks + be less cautious), etc...

Yes it’s likely to leak many goals, unless perhaps you have a much better team than everyone else.

If you want to be more defensively solid, you can either do small tweaks (e.g. sub on a DMC + switch mentality for the last 20 mins to protect a lead, change the Poacher to a PF for a more effective press) ... 

... or you’ll need a new formation / tactic - which I assume you won’t want to do.

Sorry but there’s not much more I can offer on this - maybe someone else can help more?

Thoughts?

Edit - you cN always watch the extended highlights of a few games, look where the oppositions makes most of their chances from, then tweak to solve that.

Edited by DanEnglish
10 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Ah. You do have a ... er ... very attacking formation. It’s quite likely to be suffer a lot of goals ...

... why?

Hide contents
  • No DMC (big space for opposition AMC),
  • two BPD (more likely to make passing mistakes),
  • fast + expressive passing (more mistakes),
  • high line + high press (vulnerable to long balls + if you’re press gets passed through)
  • a Poacher up front (who maybe won’t lead the press?)
  • attacking mentality (so you’re asking your team o take more risks + be less cautious), etc...

Yes it’s likely to leak many goals, unless perhaps you have a much better team than everyone else.

If you want to be more defensively solid, you can either do small tweaks (e.g. sub on a DMC + switch mentality for the last 20 mins to protect a lead, change the Poacher to a PF for a more effective press) ... 

... or you’ll need a new formation / tactic - which I assume you won’t want to do.

Sorry but there’s not much more I can offer on this - maybe someone else can help more?

Thoughts?

Edit - you cN always watch the extended highlights of a few games, look where the oppositions makes most of their chances from, then tweak to solve that.

I changed the speed to normal and changed the P for an AF, it is working for now, and my midfielders are participating more in the game.