Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Do Counter-attack tactics really work in FMM?

Tenho uma pergunta e gostaria de ouvir de você. Você acha que as táticas de contra-ataque funcionam no Football Manager Mobile?Comecei a pensar nisso recentemente porque sou apaixonado pela liga de futebol coreana e meu time favorito é de lá (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors), mas de qualquer forma há um técnico que está fazendo um trabalho incrível usando uma tática de contra-ataque e passe longo , tem uma equipa recém-promovida e a 6 jornadas do final da temporada a sua equipa (Suwon FC) está em 4º lugar, conseguindo uma vaga nos playoffs da Liga dos Campeões da AFC, nem preciso de falar sobre como está o seu trabalho me encantou, então comecei a tentar replicar a tática dele de várias formas e não deu certo, tentei usar a tática pré-determinada do jogo e também não deu certo, depois comecei a procurar Aqui estão alguns contra-ataque táticas para testar e algumas não funcionaram, então esta pergunta me veio à cabeça, "As táticas de contra-ataque realmente funcionam ou apenas tentamos forçar algo que seja natural ao jogo? "porque, assim como em nossas táticas ofensivas, fazemos gols de contra-ataque nas táticas de contra-ataque, podemos dominar nosso oponente se bem executados. Eu gostaria de ouvir de vocês e obrigado pela leitura.Screenshot_20211011-192321.thumb.png.33f293bed568cfee2cb2c36ac32ec653.png

Edited by Silva Gamdok

I think you should change this from article to help :) 

Anyway, yes, counter attack tactics do work well in FM. If you set it up properly, it will be very good. I had a counter attack tactic earlier this year which works very well but it’s Inter Milan so I don’t know if it will work well with worse team.

20 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Eu acho que você deveria mudar isso do artigo para ajudar :) 

De qualquer forma, sim, as táticas de contra-ataque funcionam bem no FM. Se você configurá-lo corretamente, será muito bom. Tive uma tática de contra-ataque no início deste ano que funcionou muito bem, mas é o Inter de Milão, então não sei se funcionará bem com uma equipe pior.

I will change, most of the Counter-attack tactics that I did not work hahaha sometimes I only changed the positions of some players depending on the opponent, For example, I won the club world cup with my jeonbuk changing my 4-2-3-1 for a 4-1-4-1.

7 hours ago, lcutini32 said:

How does a Brazilian like you get obsessed with the K League?

beautiful question 😅😅😅, it all started because of a manager game called "True Football 3" there I was coaching América-MX and I realized that a Korean team had very good young goalkeepers, so after researching I found out that this team was called Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors and started a save with it in game; the next day as usual i woke up early, i remember until the date Saturday July 15th, 2019, that day I woke up before 7 am and had nothing to do so I searched an app for the games they would have on that day and saw that Jeonbuk was playing (this was after 7 o'clock), so I decided to watch the game and I fell in love with the team right away, the team has good players and there was a great coach, Portuguese José Morais, The game ended 1-0 for a jeonbuk who dominated the whole game with a goal at the end, after the game was over I was happy with the victory as I had never been in my life (not even with Chelsea) so I started looking for more about the league and I fell in love with it as it has many good players and wonderful games and I started to study the Korean alphabet to Learn the names of the players, And Football Manager Mobile helped me a lot in January 2020, when I met him. In a single year I train jeonbuk several times in the football manager and I never get seasick because I love the team and I know it and Korean football very well, on weekends I wake up at 2 am here in Brazil just to see K-league. 😅😅

For me counter attack tactic is one of the most OP and consistent tactic this year. It might not give you a huge winning scoreline but will help you win trophies. Got a serie-a title and 2nd place UCL playinh as catania with counter-attack

5 hours ago, Rehans said:

Para mim, a tática de contra-ataque é uma das mais eficazes e consistentes deste ano. Pode não dar a você um grande placar de vitórias, mas irá ajudá-lo a ganhar troféus. Conseguiu um título de serie-a e segundo lugar UCL playinh como catania com contra-ataque

Very Well, I'm going to continue looking for Counter-Attack tactics.