Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe Awards FMM21 - Voting (CLOSED)

samhardy

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to send in nominations over the last few days, we as usual have an extensive list of members and content to vote for in the awards this year!

Everything you see below has been nominated twice or more so to even be up for an award is a fine achievement and clearly the community have enjoyed you or the content you have produced this year.

Before we start there is an award to hand out already and that is for Challenge of the Year. It became apparent that there wasn’t any point in putting this to a vote as nearly everybody nominated the fantastic Badges of Honour. This was started by Rob back in November, and the community all got involved creating new badges and playing the challenges set. It has provided countless hours of entertainment for vibers over the course of FMM21 and is a well deserved winner. So, congrats to Rob for coming up with the concept and also to everyone who got involved with the Badges throughout the year!

And without further ado, here are the nominees for the vibe awards this year. Please take a look through and make sure you vote, especially if you have been nominated yourself. Make sure to vote in every category and you are not permitted to vote for yourself or your own content.

BEST MEMBER (OVERALL)

BEST NEWCOMER

BEST CAREER

BEST ARTICLE

BEST COMMUNITY EVENT

BEST CHALLENGE

🏆 Won by Badges of Honour - See start of this post 🏆

BIGGEST FAIL

• @broodje kip - Griezmann 1KC challenge lasting one update after giving the huge build up
  • @broodje kip - Holidaying during the VPL and getting disqualified
  • @geordiekrispy - Disastrous Mega Challenge
  • @Scratch - 4 unfinished or failed careers throughout the year
  • @Victor77 - Submitting a result on a pirated version of the game during the VWC and getting disqualified

As with the nominations, please vote via PM to me. Preferably in the same thread you sent nominations in. Next week I will send the final results to @FuddledFox who will be presenting the awards in a “lavish” ceremony. Rumours are also flying about that there will be a special award handed out on the night but that is being kept under wraps for the moment.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IN THIS THREAD or discuss who you have voted for in it as it could influence how others vote and we want to make this as fair as possible to everyone nominated.

Voting will be open for a week from when this is posted, so until roughly 6PM GMT next Tuesday so make sure you have your say before then.

Again, well done to everyone who was nominated and good luck to all. Thanks!

Congratulations @Rob! Shame I didn't get a mention for being the only member to collect every badge available... 🙄🤣

Good luck everyone! 😁

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

2 nominations in the biggest fail 🤣

Well done mate! Though I think I'll beat you for biggest fail. Started 6 long term saves and only completed 2 of them. One of the failed ones was even built around a redemption arc for the failed ones...

I appreciate the nominations, guys :) i shouldn't win, there are far more deserving efforts this year, but that's great to see!

And yes the Badges were superb and i hope they'll be back next season, if so I'll def get involved!

On 13/10/2021 at 19:12, Mr Tree said:

I appreciate the nominations, guys :) i shouldn't win, there are far more deserving efforts this year, but that's great to see!

And yes the Badges were superb and i hope they'll be back next season, if so I'll def get involved!

Haha mate, you totally deserve to win. A couple of cracking careers there. I don't think I deserve to win either, except for the biggest fail one, I totally deserve that! 😄

1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

Just put my nominations in now :)

Same here. I certainly am against voting @Rich 👀

As usual we have had a great turnout for the awards so thanks to everyone for getting involved. There’s a couple of close categories and voting closes this evening so if you are yet to vote make sure you do and you may get the deciding vote ;)

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

@broodje kip winning biggest fail must be the only landslide surely 😂

I was told by @Scratch that he’s bery confident about winning this one.

added 0 minutes later

I should nominate the whole Vibe stuffs in the biggest fail for making Rich a mod :D 

Edit: Not being serious 

Edited by broodje kip
Just now, broodje kip said:

I was told by @Scratch that he’s bery confident about winning this one.

added 0 minutes later

I should nominate the whole Vibe stuffs in the biggest fail for making Rich a mod :D 

That’s quite funny from you actually, what were they thinking ? Making the worst bloke on earth a mod?😝

I really should win biggest fail as I'm at 33% completion rate for long term careers this year. Of course, I'm such a failure, that I'll probably fail to win this award... So maybe it is yours after all @broodje kip...