Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

FuddledFox

7 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

A few days ago, someone posted a screenshot on Reddit, showing that Raheem Sterling joined Barcelona, but didn't make a single appearance in over 2 seasons, despite being fit. 

I'm hoping that the changes prevent things like that happening, even if things still need tweaked over time 

Yeah, there's no doubt what we have now is pretty poor (in terms of AI squads being realistic over time), so it's good they are addressing it, but  I'm expecting some weirdness for a version or two until they iron the kinks out of the new system.

There are also way too many good players being released by clubs. In my free transfer save I had a ridiculous team from released players only. Eg Chelsea releasing Pulisic at 27. That just wouldn’t happen. 

I want to try and make my own adaptation of a Florian Kohfeldt tactic he used at Bremen when they were playing well, but with this due out I don't know whether to wait now and attempt one for the new version.

Might just try it and see if it works on the new one as well when I get that.

On 24/10/2021 at 15:11, MikeF said:

There are also way too many good players being released by clubs. In my free transfer save I had a ridiculous team from released players only. Eg Chelsea releasing Pulisic at 27. That just wouldn’t happen. 

Yeah on that topic hope they also fixed the glitch if you don’t have England as playable nation the free agents pool is flooded with tons of wonderkids from the EPL teams . Be nice if they would fix current issues before adding any big new features 

When are the new screenshots, features, licenses etc. coming out as it said on App Store the details would be released end of October and they got only few days left ? Maybe a big release on Halloween Oct 31st? 

Edited by DIRECTFX

I dont know why we pay for this game and ends up not getting players image and teams logo. The game gets boring in no time cause of that. We love this game, have been playing for years. Charge us for add ons for these packs. Save us the stress of going to youtube to find ways to download face pack and all that

54 minutes ago, NanaAndohAqua said:

I dont know why we pay for this game and ends up not getting players image and teams logo. The game gets boring in no time cause of that. We love this game, have been playing for years. Charge us for add ons for these packs. Save us the stress of going to youtube to find ways to download face pack and all that

It's because of licensing issues. They legally cannot.

Edited by AdamNufc
5 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20211028-180856__01.thumb.jpg.21f5951fcf6a3293ea1917378dd2dfae.jpg

Is this the addition of basic interactions with the press?

Sounds like just more answer options when they bash you.

13 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Sounds like just more answer options when they bash you.

The problem for me is that stuff gets old real fast and doesn’t greatly add to the game. I can see why SI add it as they can call it a new feature and it’s probably easier to implement than new tactical options. The thing is new roles or instructions in tactics will make the game much better for most players than working out which multiple choice answer works best and pressing it every time.

The scouting revamp and tweaks to transfers do look like nice additions though. I’m lazy and will end up never looking at the medical centre simply because I forget about it.

5 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

The problem for me is that stuff gets old real fast and doesn’t greatly add to the game. I can see why SI add it as they can call it a new feature and it’s probably easier to implement than new tactical options. The thing is new roles or instructions in tactics will make the game much better for most players than working out which multiple choice answer works best and pressing it every time.

Agree totally with this. As a player of both the full and mobile versions I can confirm this is exactly what happens in the full game. The press answers at start are fine but once you get going into a long save they become old and repetitive and start to be a chore. I agree in the mobile version tactical options, set piece creation etc should be the focus.

I cant see what is different on the transfer screen it seems to have the same options, the new home screen looks ok though

812761248_HomeScreen.thumb.jpg.5e6d6c34bed3ed08c19b33056ea52d9e.jpg

Hmm. Couple of nice features but really disappointed at the lack of new tactical roles/options. Would happily sacrifice press interaction altogether for more tactical stuff

A few of the new 'features' don't really enhance the actual gameplay at all. They're just there as things to fiddle with until it becomes boring.

The scouting improvement looks decent tbf. Other than that agree. I’m sure I’ll cave but at the moment not overly fussed about buying it

10 minutes ago, KG4 said:

The scouting improvement looks decent tbf. Other than that agree. I’m sure I’ll cave but at the moment not overly fussed about buying it

I'll buy it for the updated squads and leagues etc.

Definitely looks like they have added a new look and some gadets that don't do a lot, to make it seem like it's a really new game where in reality it's actually looking very similar.

Still buying and playing it though 😂

16 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'll buy it for the updated squads and leagues etc.

Definitely looks like they have added a new look and some gadets that don't do a lot, to make it seem like it's a really new game where in reality it's actually looking very similar.

Still buying and playing it though 😂

Ach I know, kidding myself on will definitely buy it 😂

Better AI would be a game changer. Fingers crossed!

New scouting looks good.

5 leagues

medical centre

Happy with all those additions. Some bigger than others but more than other years. Did we get any update last year at all?

Edited by MikeF
7 minutes ago, MikeF said:

New scouting looks good.

5 leagues

medical centre

Happy with all those additions. Some bigger than others but more than other years. Did we get any update last year at all?

RP and PF roles were updates over the previous version I think?

Tactical additions are what people seem to be more interested in.

Here's hoping they surprise us with 

Spoiler

!!NEW PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS!!

I think this part is the most interesting and the one which will make the most impact, either for good (if they pull it off properly) or ill (if they don't get it right):

In FM22 Mobile, we’ve made major under the hood changes to the transfer system that affect everything from negotiations to the way that AI clubs look to build their squads.

AI clubs will now be more intelligent in the market, looking to not only sign the players that can make an instant impact in their team but also looking to bring in stars of the future who can set them up for success in seasons to come. This means that there’ll be more competition for you to deal with when it comes to signing wonderkids and you may find that your best players are on the radar of more of your rivals.

Imagine if the AI teams actually stated competitive! But then again not sure I'll be chuffed if I can't keep hold of any of my players...

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I think this part is the most interesting and the one which will make the most impact, either for good (if they pull it off properly) or ill (if they don't get it right):

Imagine if the AI teams actually stated competitive! But then again not sure I'll be chuffed if I can't keep hold of any of my players...

Current AI isn't actually bad at transfers but only/mostly cares about established players, so we can easily pick from the wonderkid crops.

Changing that would make the game more interesting and challenging, I'm all for it. 

- Medical Centre: Good idea, if it works properly could be a big help.

- Scouting overview: Neat, but will it make scouts actually useful?

- "Greater flexibility in transfer offers": Er, what did they change there?

- Press stuff: @AdamNufc summed it up well. Meh.

- Regen and newgen faces: EXCELLENT addition, the actual models look pretty ugly but that's fixable.

7 minutes ago, lonfo said:

- Medical Centre: Good idea, if it works properly could be a big help.

- Scouting overview: Neat, but will it make scouts actually useful?

- "Greater flexibility in transfer offers": Er, what did they change there?

- Press stuff: @AdamNufc summed it up well. Meh.

- Regen and newgen faces: EXCELLENT addition, the actual models look pretty ugly but that's fixable.

I get it i do but will adding a few more baubles to the christmas tree make it better? To be honest id prefer a new better tree!